Pelican 7" TFT Gameglass screen for PS2 Slim

Looking for a special part, or have extra stuff you don't need? Trade, sell and buy it here. (Note: Transactions are not monitored by benheck.com)

Moderator:Moderators

phantom92opera
Pelican 7" TFT Gameglass screen for PS2 Slim

Post by phantom92opera » Sun May 16, 2010 8:04 am

Hey guys,

Ive been on a 2 year hiatus from portablizing and dug thru my old gear. i found this screen, it has been opened and the mobo is exposed but it hasn't been tampered with. I no longer have the pinouts but you can look up chip #s etc to find rgb out, composite, or svid.

http://www.amazon.com/TFT-LCD-Screen-Sl ... B0007PIE88" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I would like to either trade it for a psone screen/zenith screen and a little cash or just straight up cash. I've traded on here and have a good rep, hopefully we can work something out. PM me with offers!

MY WTB or wanted list:
PSOne screen(s)
Atari 7800
Atari 7800 games
Cash :)
Custom cases or good case containers that I could bondo-up

Phantom
Last edited by phantom92opera on Mon May 17, 2010 6:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

phantom92opera

Re: Pelican 7" TFT Gameglass screen for PS2 Slim

Post by phantom92opera » Sun May 16, 2010 4:57 pm

i have the casing for it but it's not assembled... and since i'm hoping to get at least a psone screen i wouldnt take 25. it is 7" diag and has 16:9 and 4:3 aspect ratios (you can change it). I paid somewhere in the realm of 70 for it and a psone screen is a little less so i think it'd be a fair exchange with a little change. I will get some pics posted in a day or so.. a little on the busy end here