Fix My NES.

Looking for a special part, or have extra stuff you don't need? Trade, sell and buy it here. (Note: Transactions are not monitored by benheck.com)

Moderator:Moderators

ganonbanned
Fix My NES.

Post by ganonbanned » Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:11 pm

Will someone please fix my NES? I recently installed a new 72 pin connector. It still barely works, and when it does, you have to leave it popped up, not down. It still blinks. Basically, I want to play NES, preferably the old fashioned way of pressing it down cuz thats awesome, with no BS, where it'll work the first time I try playing 99% of the time.

So, will someone fix my NES? Name your price.

nevermind1534
Steam ID:nevermind1534

Re: Fix My NES.

Post by nevermind1534 » Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:37 pm

It's the connector that's causing your problems. If you want to be able to use it with the game pushed down, insert a game, leave it for around 24 hours or more, and that will wear it to your liking, and it will be more like one when the original one came from Nintendo. You said you cleaned your games in your other thread, right?

I do this when I have a connector that doesn't want to work at first.

Did you buy it on ebay? Most sellers say they'll warrant it for 90 days, so you could send it back to them for a replacement if the steps mentioned above don't work for you. A percentage of them are bad from the beginning.

If none of that works for you or you don't want to be bothered, send it back to me. I would, however, strongly suggest that you go through everything that I listed.
Kyo wrote:"does anyone here know how to fly a plane?"

"STAND BACK EVERYBODY, I HAVE A FAKE ID"

ganonbanned

Re: Fix My NES.

Post by ganonbanned » Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:36 am

alright, I'm gonna try all that stuff again. If not, I'm gonna ask for a replacement, then try that out, and if not i'll send it your way.