1st gen iPod Touch. 8gb

Looking for a special part, or have extra stuff you don't need? Trade, sell and buy it here. (Note: Transactions are not monitored by benheck.com)

Moderator:Moderators

Valium
1st gen iPod Touch. 8gb

Post by Valium » Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:36 pm

Yeah, it's pretty great condition. I've seriously only dropped it 3 or 4 times in the 2 years I've owned it. The screen is mint, the back is standard Apple product; scuffed. Been having a little problem lately with plugging it in, I screwed around with my computer's drivers not too long ago, so it could be that. But windows and itunes aren't recognizing it anymore. I don't think it's a big issue, or anything that can't be fixed easily. But y'know, just in case, it's as-is. It might just need to be reformatted. At this point, I don't really care too much about it to get into fixing it.

I figured everyone here was techy enough that this'd be a good deal and a simple fix.

I'll start the bidding at, say, $150. Might do some trades. (I live in Canada, so make sure you're cool with the shipping)

GoldenfrankO
PSN Username:FullFreak
360 GamerTag:GoldenfrankO

Re: 1st gen iPod Touch. 8gb

Post by GoldenfrankO » Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:59 pm

You do know these go for under $100 on eBay.

hailrazer
Portablizer Extraordinaire

Post by hailrazer » Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:03 pm

Ya yikes $150, don't even know if the Usb port is working properly. And Mint ones are much less on Ebay.

Might want to re-think your inks.
My Portable Systems:
-----Genimini---------Darth64---------Dreamtrooper--------Ncube---------Kamikazi64---N64Boy Advance

Valium

Post by Valium » Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:37 pm

I did a quick ebay scan and they were all 120-180 depending on condition. Even more on my kijiji and craigslist. Figured 150 was more than reasonable. I'm not doing less than 100, I'd rather take my business there :/