WTB VirtualBoy pieces?

Looking for a special part, or have extra stuff you don't need? Trade, sell and buy it here. (Note: Transactions are not monitored by benheck.com)

Moderator:Moderators

MrTroy
360 GamerTag:Kizler
WTB VirtualBoy pieces?

Post by MrTroy » Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:48 am

I'm looking for a broken Virtual Boy. I just wanted to personally inspect all of the parts of one, so I don't want to spend too much on one. (I found a lot of 3 on eBay but I only need one) If someone has one that they're possibly tossing can you let me know?

Also. As I stated I'm looking for a broken one, because I don't want to break a functional one. The main thing I'm looking for is just the headset part. Any shape is fine.

SnowKitty

Re: WTB VirtualBoy pieces?

Post by SnowKitty » Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:05 pm

MrTroy wrote:I'm looking for a broken Virtual Boy. I just wanted to personally inspect all of the parts of one, so I don't want to spend too much on one. (I found a lot of 3 on eBay but I only need one) If someone has one that they're possibly tossing can you let me know?

Also. As I stated I'm looking for a broken one, because I don't want to break a functional one. The main thing I'm looking for is just the headset part. Any shape is fine.
i have a virtualboy controller with the battery clip if you're interested... dont have the system itself though
meow

MrTroy

Post by MrTroy » Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:40 pm

Unfortunately I just need the actual unit itself. It stinks because pictures I find on the internet aren't good enough.

WompaStompa11
PSN Username:WompaStompa11

Post by WompaStompa11 » Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:22 pm

how much are you looking to spend?

I have one that may or may not be working
Image Laziness is a serious disease... My Ebay Reference . . . My video game collection

MrTroy

Post by MrTroy » Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:00 am

Honestly, enough I'm desperately trying to pay less than $20 shipped. And hopefully it's not working, cause changes are I'm going to break it even more.

WompaStompa11
PSN Username:WompaStompa11

Post by WompaStompa11 » Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:58 pm

I tested the unit right now, and it does happen to be defective. The problem lies in the right frame. Sometimes the frame shows nothing but glitched lines, sometimes it works properly, and sometimes the frame will show the game screen, but with glitchy lines present (hope that makes sense!)

If you want to make a deal, pm me with your location, and depending on shipping costs, we can work out a price (with a maximum of $20, of course)
Image Laziness is a serious disease... My Ebay Reference . . . My video game collection

MrTroy

Post by MrTroy » Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:23 pm

Boom! Got my unit!

Please lock this thread. :D