Garage sale! No junk 4 sale here!

Looking for a special part, or have extra stuff you don't need? Trade, sell and buy it here. (Note: Transactions are not monitored by benheck.com)

Moderator:Moderators

simon66
Garage sale! No junk 4 sale here!

Post by simon66 » Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:58 pm

ok im selling my spare parts from my snes portable im builing. I dont want to throw away since it might be usefull for some one.

Here are the parts:

1x broken Retro duo (includes both parts, snes side is damaged it can be fixed - snes slot is damaged. Nes part is nice and no damage to it at all!)
1x Bag with 6 10000mcd bright white LEDs ( includes 22ohm resitor with it)
1x Brand New Heavy-Duty Slide Switches ( comes with 2 brand new! Serial number is 2750403 if you want to look on thesource.ca BTW these are the same Ben used on his first snes portable DPDT contacts rated 3A at 250VAC)
1x Brand New Rocker switch with LED ( Serial number 2750692 check on thesource.ca)
1x Brand New DE-SW050 ( To bring down 7.2V to 5 used on the SNES portable to power the screen and console with the same battery)
1x DC connector with matching male connector
1x ZN-40 Case enclosure from poly case (Brand new but I cant fiind the bottom part of it)
1x With Sorted snes controller PCB soldered and the buttons are also in the box inclusing the snes controller chip

ye and thats all. Give me your price. just dont offer anything low plz. One your price shipment must be included!