FS/T: PS2 Controllers, PC Parts, More

Looking for a special part, or have extra stuff you don't need? Trade, sell and buy it here. (Note: Transactions are not monitored by benheck.com)

Moderator:Moderators

Jaruff
PSN Username:Jaruff
FS/T: PS2 Controllers, PC Parts, More

Post by Jaruff » Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:08 am

*If you're interested in a particular item and would like pictures, let me know and I'll supply you with some.*

Going through my work room, I have some stuff that I would like to get rid of.

PS2 Controllers - 3rd party, all work, two are mini-wireless controllers. I have a 1st party controller that is missing analog sticks (used them for a PS3 controller) but it works.

PS3 Cases - I have one complete case (in bad condition) and I have several case tops in varying conditions (bad to good).

PC RAM - Probably have 10-20 sticks of SDRAM, 64mb to 512mb. If there's something that you need, let me know and I'll see if I have it.

Motherboard - I have a working PC motherboard with processor. It's an old P3 but works fine. If you're interested in it, I can hook it up and give you the specifications on it.

PC PSU's (2) - Two ATX power supplies, 90 watt and 100 watt.

Working PS3 motherboard - From a CECHG01 console, $100 including shipping within the continental US. Comes with lower part of case, motherboard (new thermal paste already attached), and Wi-fi card. I'll throw in the power supply for an extra $25 and the hard drive and caddy will be another $20. I also have a working Blu-ray laser (just the laser on the basic assembly, no complete drive) that I can throw in for an additional $60. I have no interest in selling the PSU, hard drive, or laser separately.

Box of goodies - 5 or 6 broken hard drives (most of them disassembled), cables, and other items stuffed in a Priority Mail box. $20 including shipping within the continental US.

10 PC Fans (80mm) - $12 including shipping within the continental US, all work, pulled from PC's and PC power supplies.

Army Of Two (PS3 Game) - $15 including shipping within the continental US. Works fine but case is a bit dinged from the previous owner.

SOCOM Confrontation (PS3 Game) $15 including shipping within the continental US. Works fine.

Battlefield: Bad Company (PS3 Game) $20 including shipping within the continental US. Works fine, purchased new recently from GameStop.

Pioneer DV-333 - Works fine, CD tray acts up at times and tries to retract as soon as it comes out. I just hold the tray, put my disc in, and let it go. Has component hookups for up-convert.

I have some other things but I'll add those later. I can take payments through PayPal, Money Order, Check, or Cash. I have a premiere PayPal account so I can accept a credit card payment. I'm also interested in trades for the following items:

- Dreamcast games
- Sega CD
- Sega 32x
- PS3 games
- Blu-ray movies
- Game Boy Pocket
- Power converter for an automobile
- Working screens (3-5") with composite output.
Last edited by Jaruff on Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.

gamer255

Re: FS: Year End Cleaning (60gb PS3, PS3 Parts, More)

Post by gamer255 » Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:09 am

how much for the fans?

Jaruff

Re: FS: Year End Cleaning (60gb PS3, PS3 Parts, More)

Post by Jaruff » Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:14 pm

I managed to fit 10 into a flat rate Priority Mail envelope so I would do $10 including shipping fees for all 10. All of these are 80mm in used condition. Nine are black, one is covered in spray paint primer due to a project I was working on a few months ago. None of them have connectors attached to them, just wires and many of them are already stripped and ready to be wired up to something. I would charge less but the shipping is roughly $5 for any location in the lower 48.

To anyone interested in trades:

I'm currently in need of a 90w PicoPSU, a working 10-14" LCD monitor with VGA, a Dreamcast VGA box, and an aluminum case created from drawings I'm currently working on. Definably opened to trades on the 60gb PS3 but would prefer trade + cash ($100-200 in cash plus trades).

Jaruff

Re: FS/T: PS2 Controllers, PC Parts, More

Post by Jaruff » Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:27 pm

Updated the first post with new items.

"I'm currently in need of a 90w PicoPSU, a working 10-14" LCD monitor with VGA, a Dreamcast VGA box, and an aluminum case created from drawings I'm currently working on."

While I didn't list this in the first post, I'm still interested in these items. The only difference is that I no longer have the 60gb PS3.