FS: N64Mini SOLD!!

Looking for a special part, or have extra stuff you don't need? Trade, sell and buy it here. (Note: Transactions are not monitored by benheck.com)

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
qerkdtx
Posts: 196
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:48 pm

Re: FS: N64Mini

Post by qerkdtx » Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:42 pm

:shock:

That is amazing! Holy crap, I love it
Image

derekderek
Banned
Posts: 39
Joined: Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:52 am

Re: FS: N64Mini

Post by derekderek » Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:07 pm

Pretty cool and good job, kindia weird how the price is going so high though concidering its a n64 and theres portable roms of them and psp's are funner unless your a extreme nintendo fan, and for the right price benheck would build one too, but really good job if you havent yet you should open up or make a store.

Also this n64 portable reminds me of this one, wounder if you made this one too or used one to learn it
http://www.techepics.com/files/portablen64_07.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

User avatar
Triton
Moderator
Posts: 7396
Joined: Mon May 24, 2004 12:33 pm
360 GamerTag: triton199
Steam ID: triton199
Location: Iowa
Contact:

Re: FS: N64Mini

Post by Triton » Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:28 pm

derekderek wrote:Pretty cool and good job, kindia weird how the price is going so high though concidering its a n64 and theres portable roms of them and psp's are funner unless your a extreme nintendo fan, and for the right price benheck would build one too, but really good job if you havent yet you should open up or make a store.

Also this n64 portable reminds me of this one, wounder if you made this one too or used one to learn it
http://www.techepics.com/files/portablen64_07.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
200$ (the bid when i checked) is REALLY cheap for an n64 portable, let alone one of this quality, if it sells for anything less than around 600$ i would be very supprised. and if you say psp is more fun/better then you OBVIOUSLY dont get the point of making portables :lol:

User avatar
mako321
Posts: 711
Joined: Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:27 am

Re: FS: N64Mini

Post by mako321 » Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:53 pm

of it's under 600, zenloc should just make another ebay account, buy it, and then put it up again at a higher starting bid.

User avatar
hailrazer
Portablizer Extraordinaire
Posts: 2764
Joined: Mon Jul 10, 2006 8:57 pm
Location: Georgia Sweet Georgia

Re: FS: N64Mini

Post by hailrazer » Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:56 pm

mako321 wrote:of it's under 600, zenloc should just make another ebay account, buy it, and then put it up again at a higher starting bid.
Sure go ahead and break Ebay rules, cheat the bidders and be unethical. That's what being a good person is all about. :roll:
My Portable Systems:
Image
-----Genimini---------Darth64---------Dreamtrooper--------Ncube---------Kamikazi64---N64Boy Advance

User avatar
mako321
Posts: 711
Joined: Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:27 am

Re: FS: N64Mini

Post by mako321 » Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:11 pm

I know it is.

User avatar
limpport
Senior Member
Posts: 1873
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2006 12:32 pm
Location: (the only person here from) Vermont
Contact:

Re: FS: N64Mini

Post by limpport » Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:46 pm

derekderek wrote:Also this n64 portable reminds me of this one, wounder if you made this one too or used one to learn it
http://www.techepics.com/files/portablen64_07.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
That is the L64, made by our very own Marshallh!

http://forums.benheck.com/viewtopic.php?t=11163" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://retroactive.be/l64" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

derekderek
Banned
Posts: 39
Joined: Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:52 am

Re: FS: N64Mini

Post by derekderek » Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:06 pm

Triton wrote:
derekderek wrote:Pretty cool and good job, kindia weird how the price is going so high though concidering its a n64 and theres portable roms of them and psp's are funner unless your a extreme nintendo fan, and for the right price benheck would build one too, but really good job if you havent yet you should open up or make a store.

Also this n64 portable reminds me of this one, wounder if you made this one too or used one to learn it
http://www.techepics.com/files/portablen64_07.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
200$ (the bid when i checked) is REALLY cheap for an n64 portable, let alone one of this quality, if it sells for anything less than around 600$ i would be very supprised. and if you say psp is more fun/better then you OBVIOUSLY dont get the point of making portables :lol:
200 is not as the full price since its probably not there yet
I dont see how making portables will make you think n64 is better then play station 2 unless you go crazy after doing so.
The standard for a n64 portable is like 400-500, the parts dont cost mutch and theres been many personal sellers of it.
He did good, built it himself and make it small.
What he did is top notch and all that just saying.

User avatar
hailrazer
Portablizer Extraordinaire
Posts: 2764
Joined: Mon Jul 10, 2006 8:57 pm
Location: Georgia Sweet Georgia

Re: FS: N64Mini

Post by hailrazer » Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:21 pm

derekderek wrote:
200 is not as the full price since its probably not there yet
I dont see how making portables will make you think n64 is better then play station 2 unless you go crazy after doing so.
The standard for a n64 portable is like 400-500, the parts dont cost mutch and theres been many personal sellers of it.
He did good, built it himself and make it small.
What he did is top notch and all that just saying.
The parts don't cost much ? :roll:

I spend over $220 -$240 on parts when I build one.

And how did you come up with "The standard for a n64 portable is like 400-500, the parts dont cost mutch and theres been many personal sellers of it." ?

How many N64 portables have you seen sold and what did they sell for?

And show me all these N64 portable sellers.

Please stop talking out of your backside and have facts to post not your own opinion.
My Portable Systems:
Image
-----Genimini---------Darth64---------Dreamtrooper--------Ncube---------Kamikazi64---N64Boy Advance

User avatar
Triton
Moderator
Posts: 7396
Joined: Mon May 24, 2004 12:33 pm
360 GamerTag: triton199
Steam ID: triton199
Location: Iowa
Contact:

Re: FS: N64Mini

Post by Triton » Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:49 pm

200 is not as the full price since its probably not there yet
I dont see how making portables will make you think n64 is better then play station 2 unless you go crazy after doing so.
The standard for a n64 portable is like 400-500, the parts dont cost mutch and theres been many personal sellers of it.
He did good, built it himself and make it small.
What he did is top notch and all that just saying.
you said "kindia weird how the price is going so high though" when the bid was at 200$, it has already been established that 200$ is very cheap for an n64 portable so your first statement is redundant. N64 is less powerful than ps2, that is a given, but "Better" is a subjective term based on opinion. I never mentioned PS2 so i am not sure where that comes from at all. the AVERAGE for an n64 portable is 400-600$ but that doesnt mean that even most of them will be that cheap, i know of a few that are more than double that.

What i was trying to make the point of saying is that if you prefer emulation to building or owning a portable to play the games like they were meant to be played then you are missing the point of the hobby. also there arent any handheld systems that emulate n64 worth a crap right now, and even computer based emulation is pretty flawed IMO.

derekderek
Banned
Posts: 39
Joined: Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:52 am

Re: FS: N64Mini

Post by derekderek » Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:14 pm

hailrazer wrote:
derekderek wrote:
200 is not as the full price since its probably not there yet
I dont see how making portables will make you think n64 is better then play station 2 unless you go crazy after doing so.
The standard for a n64 portable is like 400-500, the parts dont cost mutch and theres been many personal sellers of it.
He did good, built it himself and make it small.
What he did is top notch and all that just saying.
The parts don't cost much ? :roll:

I spend over $220 -$240 on parts when I build one.

And how did you come up with "The standard for a n64 portable is like 400-500, the parts dont cost mutch and theres been many personal sellers of it." ?

How many N64 portables have you seen sold and what did they sell for?

And show me all these N64 portable sellers.

Please stop talking out of your backside and have facts to post not your own opinion.
1. Take you're own advice derationalize logic by typing without even knowing things like these facts, by cheap I mean less then 500+ dollares like some projects cost to make, also my friend baught a bulky portable n64 for 250 dollares. I also seen some for sale on sites similar to this for around 300.
2. No need for 2 refer to number 1 :roll:
3. For the other guy I was talking about how it was 200$ already prettty obviously. And I meant psp which is a portable play station 2, you can argue with me over that too just because it dont use the same type of disc's or somthing I dont really mind :mrgreen:

User avatar
snowpenguin
Posts: 1306
Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:10 pm

Re: FS: N64Mini

Post by snowpenguin » Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:18 pm

derekderek wrote:2. No need for 2 refer to number 1 :roll:
:facepalm:
Image

User avatar
limpport
Senior Member
Posts: 1873
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2006 12:32 pm
Location: (the only person here from) Vermont
Contact:

Re: FS: N64Mini

Post by limpport » Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:05 am

derekderek wrote: 1. Take you're own advice derationalize logic by typing without even knowing things like these facts, by cheap I mean less then 500+ dollares like some projects cost to make, also my friend baught a bulky portable n64 for 250 dollares. I also seen some for sale on sites similar to this for around 300.
"Facts" are crap when there is nothing to back them up. You've been here less than a month. I'm not saying "lol noob", but most of us have seen many many portables come and go, and we have a much better idea of what they sell for, especially people who make them and sell them themselves (hailrazer). If you want to compare the collective knowledge of the forums against your "facts", at least get something to back yourself up with.
derekderek wrote:2. No need for 2 refer to number 1 :roll:
...
derekderek wrote:3. For the other guy I was talking about how it was 200$ already prettty obviously. And I meant psp which is a portable play station 2, you can argue with me over that too just because it dont use the same type of disc's or somthing I dont really mind :mrgreen:
derekderek wrote:200 is not as the full price since its probably not there yet
No, it was not obvious. Please clean up your English so we can understand.

The PS2 and PSP are entirely different things. And yes, very good, they do take different disks! :heavysarcasm:

User avatar
zenloc
Posts: 460
Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2005 2:16 pm
Location: Amsterdam

Re: FS: N64Mini

Post by zenloc » Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:47 am

wow wow wow chill........ :shock: The fact remains simple. People on this site know and appreciate what it mean to make these kind of portables. If you want emulators go buy a psp (does a crap job at n64 emulation :lol: ) You buy something like this because you like the old times and that it would be awesome to own a retro console reborn in a new shell. I speak for ALL portables on this forum!! When you see how much work is put into a project it's worth every penny. And I'll have to say that this portable is not the average portable n64 :P

All portables are EXCLUSIVE!! even when somebody makes more of the same their always different. If you can't justify the price tag then don't buy it :wink:

but I do have to admit that the prices people actually pay for protables nowadays have gone down :|
Interested in more of my projects?? Check my facebook page:

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001843721188" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Or email me at loctronics@gmail.com with your request.

User avatar
joeyjoe9876
Posts: 604
Joined: Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:48 pm
Location: Virginia
Contact:

Re: FS: N64Mini

Post by joeyjoe9876 » Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:01 am

hmm i'll bid something a bit higher maybe it'l help bring in more higher bidders? hopefully someone elses bids though cause i aint got the money LOL
My For Sale/Trade thread
N64p Coming Soon :D

Post Reply