FS: N64Mini SOLD!!

Looking for a special part, or have extra stuff you don't need? Trade, sell and buy it here. (Note: Transactions are not monitored by benheck.com)

Moderator:Moderators

derekderek
Banned
Re: FS: N64Mini

Post by derekderek » Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:55 pm

Tobad a dictionary cant help you understand english just type it.
Vskid you're a moron, your a mod and you cant even keep you're cool you act high and mighty guess
what suck me you're a mod of forums you cant even ban me I could just go open a proxy or
use another account if it was worth it, I could careless what you care about. You're, nothing but a flameing nerd too me now shut up and
mind you're buisness. You could of just pm'd me but you're obviously a doushe bag trying to act above people. So goahead do somthing, owait :wink:

snowpenguin

Post by snowpenguin » Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:02 pm

derekderek wrote:Tobad a dictionary cant help you understand english just type it.
derekderek wrote: Tobad/your a mod/ keep you're cool/cant/could careless/flameing/too me/buisness/doushe/goahead/somthing
IT'S ENGLISH JUST TYPE IT LOLZOMGWTFBBQ

Does this count as permission to be an absolute jackass to this guy, since he;s been worse to us, or should I just shut my mouth? :lol:

I see a ban in your very near future, douchederek.

Tchay

Post by Tchay » Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:28 pm

-back to topic-

removed for being dumb.......

But seriously Zenloc. You deserve to get at least 800 for this thing IMO.

Best of luck man! :D

edit: vskid makes a good point. Especially since this thread is easily found by Ebay users.
Last edited by Tchay on Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image

vskid
Steam ID:vskid3

Post by vskid » Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:42 pm

Guys, seriously, don't bid if you don't plan on buying it. Yes, it helps zenloc make more money, but it also costs the buyer more. And I'm willing to bet that ebay could pull the auction if they found out. I know you all mean well, but please don't.

zenloc

Post by zenloc » Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:24 am

@derekderek: please stop with the flaming
@the rest: You too!!

People that have intrest read this topic like vskid said so please stop the mindless ranting about something which isn't really important anyway.

Let's just forget about it and go back to topic..

I do notice allot of bids on it so thanks for that. If you wanna bid make sure you have the money to do so. It would be a pity if someone would make an offer and win but wouldn't have the money to make the payment.... :evil:
Interested in more of my projects?? Check my facebook page:

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001843721188" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Or email me at loctronics@gmail.com with your request.

limpport

Post by limpport » Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:05 am

I had put in a $15 bid in the beginning, but I defiantly can't afford $600.

Wompastompa has a good idea! We should all guess what the final selling price will be! I'm guessing $800.

brandonk318
PSN Username:brandonk318

Post by brandonk318 » Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:40 pm

limpport wrote:I had put in a $15 bid in the beginning, but I defiantly can't afford $600.

Wompastompa has a good idea! We should all guess what the final selling price will be! I'm guessing $800.
I say we go by Bob Barker rules. My guess $801

qerkdtx

Post by qerkdtx » Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:44 pm

723$

limpport

Post by limpport » Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:37 pm

brandonk318 wrote:
limpport wrote:I had put in a $15 bid in the beginning, but I defiantly can't afford $600.

I say we go by Bob Barker rules. My guess $801
Yes, Bob Barker does rule, but they're not his rules. I was thinking whoever gets the closest to the final price.

Triton
360 GamerTag:triton199
Steam ID:triton199

Post by Triton » Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:22 pm

Tobad a dictionary cant help you understand english just type it.
Vskid you're a moron, your a mod and you cant even keep you're cool you act high and mighty guess
what suck me you're a mod of forums you cant even ban me I could just go open a proxy or
use another account if it was worth it, I could careless what you care about. You're, nothing but a flameing nerd too me now shut up and
mind you're buisness. You could of just pm'd me but you're obviously a doushe bag trying to act above people. So goahead do somthing, owait :wink:
A dictionary has words with their proper spelling and a definition for the word, you would know this if you had ever read one. And what makes you think its a good idea to insult a mod on this forum? Just because Myself or Vskid cant ban you doesnt mean we cant just talk to one of the admins :facepalm: You have already been officially warned once, consider this your second warning. Also ban evasion and multiple account creation are perma-bannable offenses.

derekderek
Banned

Post by derekderek » Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:04 pm

Look up the word sarcasm :facepalm:

Actually after this i got my first warning and it was done by a real mod that could actually do somthing your warning is nothing you didnt even know that I got warned for this already and nothing else ever, ill ignore the rest of your flimsy statement, your a wet match in a dark cave. -In respounce to the mod

On topic, that bid is actually getting pretty darn high im guessing 750

bicostp
Steam ID:bicostp

Post by bicostp » Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:09 pm

derekderek wrote:Look up the word sarcasm :facepalm:

Actually after this i got my first warning and it was done by a real mod that could actually do somthing your warning is nothing you didnt even know that I got warned for this already and nothing else ever, ill ignore the rest of your flimsy statement, your a wet match in a dark cave. -In respounce to the mod
Derekderek, I give you two choices:

1. Stop being a jackass and treat everyone here with respect
2. Leave this forum voluntarily

The choice is yours.

derekderek
Banned

Post by derekderek » Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:33 pm

You could pm me this instead of posting it, and calling me a jackass is just as bad as anything I
said, lol mods that act like 13yr olds. Take your own advice. Also stay on topic you're a mod how about you set a example and follow the rules. I think ill do what i want ive said nothing worth a ban and even if you do it i wouldent really care just make sure ben knows what you mods said "not to say he will care" and gladly stop coming. :lol:

hailrazer
Portablizer Extraordinaire

Post by hailrazer » Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:37 pm

Totally random thought here.

Boy it's nice to see parents who let their 13 year old retarded children use the Internet without supervision.

Brings a tear to the eyes, it sure does.
My Portable Systems:
-----Genimini---------Darth64---------Dreamtrooper--------Ncube---------Kamikazi64---N64Boy Advance

schmellyfart
Portablizer Extraordinaire
Steam ID:schmellyfart

Post by schmellyfart » Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:47 pm

hailrazer wrote:Totally random thought here.

Boy it's nice to see parents who let their 13 year old retarded children use the Internet without supervision.

Brings a tear to the eyes, it sure does.
:lol: hahahaha

Thats one heck of a portable zenloc 8)