Mint condition Launch PS1 SCPH-10001 and Platinum Gamecube

Looking for a special part, or have extra stuff you don't need? Trade, sell and buy it here. (Note: Transactions are not monitored by benheck.com)

Moderator:Moderators

KevinLG
Mint condition Launch PS1 SCPH-10001 and Platinum Gamecube

Post by KevinLG » Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:09 pm

I've got a Playstation 1 that is in absolutely perfect condition, that I recently got. I don't know who bought it at launch, but they decided to get it and just not use it at all. It's the early model with the RCA jacks in the back, and all the connectors haven't been revised out yet. It comes with the power cable, an AV multiout cord (you can use standard RCA cables as well) a mint condition non-dualshock sony pad without the analog sticks, a first party memory card (also practically new albeit with some copied files that I put on there), and a grey (matching color) dualshock controller. It will not include any games unless you want to. I have Metal Gear Solid, Gran Turismo 2, Metal Slug X and Andretti racing that I will include for 10 dollars for MGS, 7 for Metal Slug and GT2, and 4 for Andretti racing.

20 shipped obo

I have a Platinum gamecube for sale, it is the newer one so unfortunately it does not include the digital out port, but not like anyone uses that thing anyway right? (/sarcasm) I bought it new a year ago or so and not long after that I obtained a Wii so this has just been collecting dust. It includes the original box, the original controller (in great shape!) and the original cords and whatnot. I can also include some games:

Pikmin (in jewel case, no boxart or case) 10
Timesplitters 2 5
Eternal Darkness 15
Zelda: Twilight Princess 25
Resident Evil 4 15

20 shipped for the cube alone, with controller and accesories.
Life is like a box of chocolates. It sucks unless you spend a lot of money.

hailrazer
Portablizer Extraordinaire

Re: Mint condition Launch PS1 SCPH-10001 and Platinum Gamecube

Post by hailrazer » Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:24 pm

I'll take the cube.

Pm me your Paypal info.
My Portable Systems:
-----Genimini---------Darth64---------Dreamtrooper--------Ncube---------Kamikazi64---N64Boy Advance

hailrazer

Post by hailrazer » Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:50 pm

Payment sent for the Cube :)
My Portable Systems:
-----Genimini---------Darth64---------Dreamtrooper--------Ncube---------Kamikazi64---N64Boy Advance

Hifeno

Post by Hifeno » Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:24 pm

I am interested in the PS1. Is $20 the best.
That's Hacking Awsome
Visit my Website http://hifeno.webs.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;