XCVG's Trading Thread, V2

Looking for a special part, or have extra stuff you don't need? Trade, sell and buy it here. (Note: Transactions are not monitored by benheck.com)

Moderator:Moderators

XCVG
XCVG's Trading Thread, V2

Post by XCVG » Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:21 pm

As always, all prices are negotiable and I do not accept PayPal. Also as always, trades are preferable. Lastly, as always, if you want something not on here ask, I might have it and might even be willing to let go of it.

WANTED
In order of priority/want:
3rd Party N64 Controller (Retro-Bit or Yobo is preferable, but any that uses a pot-based stick is okay)
atmega168 (search it, it's a microcontroller)
Tri-wing screwdriver (to fit Game Boy devices)
N64 Expansion Pak (1st party very much preferable, bare board is fine)
Neo Geo Board (MV-2F is preferable but I'm interested in any version)
Super Famicom (like anyone has one of these)
PS1 Screen (NTSC, recase is fine, screen and board only (no IO board) is fine)
Smallish Screen (2.5-3.5 inches)
Atari Flashback 2
Retro Duo (black/silver preferable but any color is fine)
Retro Entertainment System (Black/Red or Silver is preferable)

NES Stuff
$10 Ice Hockey- Works, good condition, cart only.
$10 Tecmo Bowl- Works, good condition, cart only.
$7 Captain Skyhawk- Works, OK condition, cart only. Has been fixed by sanding cart contacts.

Genesis Package
This is an old picture, but not a lot has changed. I DO have an AV cable now. $30 gets you the Genesis, cords, and a controller. Games are separate. I'm actually selling this at a loss because I paid $40 for it and two games and spent another $12 on the AV cable. I will trade this straight across for a Retro Duo.

Genesis Stuff
More coming soon. Some are in these pics:
Full List:
$10 Sonic 2, Case
$10 Thunder Force II, Case
$10 Outrun 2019, Case and Manuals
$25 Sonic The Hedgehog (Sega Classic), SEALED
$5 Batman Returns, Cartridge Only
$2 Sonic The Hedgehog, Cartridge Only, BROKEN

N64 Stuff
$5 Jumper Pak (works, good condition, official Nintendo)

PS2 (broken) PENDING
Slim PS2, crappy condition. Needs a new laser. Tried to replace it and probably fried the new one. Old one reads CDs only. Asking $10 (console only).

Playstation Stuff
$20 Component Video Cables (Sony, originally for PS3 but works for PS2)
$2 Ghost Recon (no case, scratched up badly)
$10 PS1 Controller (original Sony DualShock, opened once, works fine, OK condition)
$10 PS2 Controller (3rd Party, works fine, almost new condition)
$5 PS1 Memory Card (Sony, clear, okay condition, yellowed a bit but no big scratches, works)
$5 PS1 Memory Card (3rd party, grey, good condition, works)
$10 LED Modded PS1 Memory Card (Sony, clear, bright blue LED, good condition, all works)

Gamecube Stuff
A few games. Pics maybe coming, will provide upon request.
$10 Need For Speed Underground (good condition, manual and case)
$5 Sonic Adventure 2 Battle (smashed up case, no manual, disc is scratched but works)
$5 Enter The Matrix (okay case, no manual, discs are scratched but working)
$5 Nintendo AV Cable (requires jiggling to work, kinda mashed on one end)

Pre-Disassembled Intellivision Plug'n'Play ($10) POSSIBLY PENDING
That's right, pre-disassembled for you enjoyment. Includes everything. Unfortunately I only have a non-disassembled picture.

PC Stuff
$5 Need For Speed III (won't install on my XP PC)(OK condition)
$10 The Sims (original, not Sims 2) Double Deluxe (includes both jewel cases, manual, good condition)
$10 Simcity 3000 (jewel case version, never had manual)

Electronic Parts
Electronic Junk- I have several boards. Most have a lot of capacitors and resistors, some useless chips. Some have connectors as well.
Connectors- RCA jacks mostly, I have many types. Most PCB mount but some chassis mount.
Switches- Mostly slides, but I have some tacts and some others. I have 2 lever-thingy switches found on CD-ROM drives.
Components- I have some resistors, some capacitors. I have a lot of diodes, a few bridge rectifiers, a microphone (!), a lot of voltage regulators (of odd ratings), and some unidentified transistors. And a huge capacitor.
Motors- Some small ones, and some a little bit bigger.
*ASK FOR A PART AND I WILL LOOK*

King Kolton9

Re: XCVG's Trading Thread, V2

Post by King Kolton9 » Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:23 pm

XCVG wrote:As always, all prices are negotiable and I do not accept PayPal. Also as always, trades are preferable. Lastly, as always, if you want something not on here ask, I might have it and might even be willing to let go of it.
[Electronic Parts
Electronic Junk- I have several boards. Most have a lot of capacitors and resistors, some useless chips. Some have connectors as well.
Connectors- RCA jacks mostly, I have many types. Most PCB mount but some chassis mount.
Switches- Mostly slides, but I have some tacts and some others. I have 2 lever-thingy switches found on CD-ROM drives.
Components- I have some resistors, some capacitors. I have a lot of diodes, a few bridge rectifiers, a microphone (!), a lot of voltage regulators (of odd ratings), and some unidentified transistors. And a huge capacitor.
Motors- Some small ones, and some a little bit bigger.
*ASK FOR A PART AND I WILL LOOK*
How about i trade an old $30.00 (it's current price, on average) for some electronics parts. Ie: LEDs tranistors, chips, capacitors, and resistors!
Ever heard the saying "Half full, or half empty?"
Well, If you measure the cup, and put a line in the middle, and fill to the line, it's half full, but If you fill it to the top, and drink to the line it's half empty!

Chunk Aholic
360 GamerTag:chunk aholic

Post by Chunk Aholic » Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:45 pm

This post is from 2008 dude, you keep bringing back dead threads :wtf:
Lend a brother a hand

King Kolton9

Post by King Kolton9 » Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:50 pm

Chunk Aholic wrote:This post is from 2008 dude, you keep bringing back dead threads :wtf:
Huh? I thought it said september 2010?
Ever heard the saying "Half full, or half empty?"
Well, If you measure the cup, and put a line in the middle, and fill to the line, it's half full, but If you fill it to the top, and drink to the line it's half empty!

Black Six
360 GamerTag:Black 5ix

Post by Black Six » Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:42 pm

Stop reviving old topics.
Closerized.
"It's not that life's so short, it's just that you're dead for so long." -Anonymous
Threads Closerized: Lost Track, Whoops