Friendtech DreamX Xbox on ebay!

Looking for a special part, or have extra stuff you don't need? Trade, sell and buy it here. (Note: Transactions are not monitored by benheck.com)

Moderator:Moderators

OniKyanAE86
Friendtech DreamX Xbox on ebay!

Post by OniKyanAE86 » Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:50 am

Hello, don't know if anyone would be interested but I'm slowly going to be selling off my video game collection. This is a hard to find DreamX Xbox that has the Ram upgraded to 128MB and the hard drive to 250GB along with other upgrades. It is an excellent Media Center as its running the newest XBMC Xbox Media Center along with the "Original Xbox 360 Blade Menu" theme, really awsome looking, looks and works exactly the same as the old 360 menu. The extra ram is also great for many other things too! Great for collectors out there if interested. I currently have it listed on ebay and wanted to let the forums know of this rare Xbox. If you have any questions please ask and I will answer as soon as possible.

Oh the link is: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... :MESELX:IT" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

OniKyanAE86

Re: Friendtech DreamX Xbox on ebay!

Post by OniKyanAE86 » Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:09 pm

Oh, I updated the listing, has links to videos of the DreamX Xbox in action now.