WTS: 45 Games on Steam. Price Drop Now $140

Looking for a special part, or have extra stuff you don't need? Trade, sell and buy it here. (Note: Transactions are not monitored by benheck.com)

Moderator:Moderators

Negative_Creep
WTS: 45 Games on Steam. Price Drop Now $140

Post by Negative_Creep » Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:10 pm

I used the calculator, $170 a more than fair deal for these games, that price includes percentages off and package deals (otherwise we are talking well into $400), Payment is through Paypal only, and the account details will be transferred over to you immediately after the money order goes through (don't trust me? oh well.)

New price is $140, $30 worth of savings

Account has been registered since August 31st, 2006

Games included:
Left 4 Dead, Commander Keen, Counter Strike 1.6, Counter Strike Source, Day of Defeat, Day of Defeat Source, Deathmatch Classic, Doom 2, Doom 3 + Ressurection Of Evil, Final Doom, Half-Life, Half-Life 2, Half-Life 2 Deathmatch, Half-Life 2 Episode One, Half-Life 2 Episode Two, Half-Life 2 Lost Coast, Heretic, Hexen, Hexen 2, Hexen: Deathkings of the Dark Citadel, Left 4 Dead Authoring Tools, Master Levels of Doom, Opposing Force, Portal, Quake, Quake 2, Quake 2: The Reckoning, Quake 2: Ground Zero, Quake 3 Arena, Quake 3 Team Arena, Quake Mission Pack 1: Scource of Armagon, Quake Mission Pack 2: Dissolution of Eternity, Return to Castle Wolfenstein, Ricochet, Source SDK, Spear of Destiny, Team Fortress 2, Team Fortress Classic, Ultimate Doom, Wolfenstein 3D
Last edited by Negative_Creep on Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

banditpaw1
Portablizer

Re: WTS: 45 Games on Steam. Includes CSS, Orange Box & L4D. $170

Post by banditpaw1 » Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:18 pm

Negative_Creep wrote:I used the calculator, $170 a more than fair deal for these games, that price includes percentages off and package deals (otherwise we are talking well into $400), Payment is through Paypal only, and the account details will be transferred over to you immediately after the money order goes through (don't trust me? oh well.)

Account has been registered since August 31st, 2006

Games included:
Left 4 Dead, Commander Keen, Counter Strike 1.6, Counter Strike Source, Day of Defeat, Day of Defeat Source, Deathmatch Classic, Doom 2, Doom 3 + Ressurection Of Evil, Final Doom, Half-Life, Half-Life 2, Half-Life 2 Deathmatch, Half-Life 2 Episode One, Half-Life 2 Episode Two, Half-Life 2 Lost Coast, Heretic, Hexen, Hexen 2, Hexen: Deathkings of the Dark Citadel, Left 4 Dead Authoring Tools, Master Levels of Doom, Opposing Force, Portal, Quake, Quake 2, Quake 2: The Reckoning, Quake 2: Ground Zero, Quake 3 Arena, Quake 3 Team Arena, Quake Mission Pack 1: Scource of Armagon, Quake Mission Pack 2: Dissolution of Eternity, Return to Castle Wolfenstein, Ricochet, Source SDK, Spear of Destiny, Team Fortress 2, Team Fortress Classic, Ultimate Doom, Wolfenstein 3D
Uhh what system is each game?

Negative_Creep

Post by Negative_Creep » Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:28 pm

The sale is for a Steam account, so they are on PC.

The username and password will be immediately transferred to you upon sale, and no shipping cost as it's all Digital Download.

palmertech

Post by palmertech » Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:44 pm

I thought that selling a Steam account was illegal, and could get it banned?

Excellent

Negative_Creep

Post by Negative_Creep » Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:59 am

It's not illegal but against Valves End User Licence Agreement

Not that loads of people dont sell their steam accounts anyway.

nevermind1534
Steam ID:nevermind1534

Re: WTS: 45 Games on Steam. Price Drop Now $140

Post by nevermind1534 » Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:49 am

attacknick sold his account here not too long ago, and all was well and good.
Kyo wrote:"does anyone here know how to fly a plane?"

"STAND BACK EVERYBODY, I HAVE A FAKE ID"

palmertech

Post by palmertech » Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:05 am

Negative_Creep wrote:It's not illegal but against Valves End User Licence Agreement

Not that loads of people dont sell their steam accounts anyway.
Ah, ok. Good to know.

I knew a guy who bought a WoW account, but it was banned because it had been sold. Good to know Steam does not do the same thing. :lol:

Excellent

Harshboy
Portablizer

Post by Harshboy » Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:43 pm

palmertech wrote:I knew a guy who bought a WoW account, but it was banned because it had been sold. Good to know Steam does not do the same thing. :lol:
That's because the seller was probably on the account moments before the person who bought it got on. Blizzard saw this and knows that no human can instantly get across the country/world in a matter of seconds, so they ban you.