Bibin's insane for sale thread:

Looking for a special part, or have extra stuff you don't need? Trade, sell and buy it here. (Note: Transactions are not monitored by benheck.com)

Moderator:Moderators

Bibin
Bibin's insane for sale thread:

Post by Bibin » Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:54 pm

Alrighty then, the old thread sucks and will be deleted later since everything in it is outdated.

As of July 27, 2009, here's what I've got for you:

Slim USB aluminum mac keyboard. I payed 50 for this a while ago, and it's perfect except that the P key flips up every now and then. It never falls out though, and it all works, and is in flawless condition otherwise. Asking 35 + shipping.
(Yes, I know I have an ahoge in this picture. Be quiet.)

MacBook Pro stock LCD (1440x900): Use this to replace a cracked screen. Why only to replace? This screen works fine but it has no backlight! Simply take the backlight from your old screen and reinstall it in this one. I have done this three times, it's not that hard. Asking for 30. It's all bubblewrapped, so this photo is stupid.
(This ahoge was intentional, unlike the other.)

MacBook Pro first-gen Top Case (grade B): It's in okay condition; a bit battered but nothing horribly bent and totally usable still. Asking 20.

MacBook Pro first-gen Bottom Case (grade B): This one is fine except that the right-loewr corner is a tad dented. It could easily be bent back. The CD drive slot is a bit bent down too but could be unbent also. Asking 25.

D-Link DIR-615 router, bare. It works perfectly, just lacks a shell. Asking 20. It's 802.11n, g, or b. Also does 4 LAN ports.

*sigh* My original NES. This comes with a bunch of games (Will update this list later), 1 controller, 1 original grey Zapper, and a power supply. The whole lot I'm asking for 70. This might end up on eBay instead:

Atari 2600 Gravitar in mint condition, with box in good condition, asking for 15:

2 x Nintendo 64 rumble packs, both work. Asking 8 each:

Wii games Mario Party 8, Super Paper Mario, and Wii Play, 25 dollars each as they are disc only:

A nunchuk, 15 dollars:

An extra copy of Brawl I got 1 hour before the game's launch, pretty much mint (played this copy twice), asking 35:

FlashBack II 2600 controller, in other words a brand new Atari 2600 controller :D asking 10, untested as of 1 year ago:

My two babies, the backlit Game Boy Pockets. The one on the right has more even light distribution as it uses 6 LEDs but has a few minor light spots, so that one is 65 dollars. The one on the left uses 4 LEDs and is 75 dollars.

Yamaha Natural Sound CX-2 Pre Amplifier. Anyone who is familiar with the professional audio world will know that this crap is super expensive and valuable, so the 299 I am asking for it is a mega deal since this is a rare model that costed 800 new. It is missing two of the four knobs inside the front panel door, but you can take off one knob and move it over to adjust the parameters for the missing knobs, so it all works, and this is the only reason I'm selling it for the low 300. It's in relatively good condition, with only a few tiny scuffs on the top. It sounds fantastic, and the knobs aren't dusty at all and are silky smooth.

If you can't tell, I'm trying to gather up my money. I'm trying to buy a Mac Pro used for 1300, which gets me 2 x 2.66GHz dual core Xeon, 2GB ram, 1TB HDD, 2 DVD burners, and some high end vidya card.

So far I have 150 in paypal, ~400 coming in from iPhone app store sales, 300 if someone buys my Yamaha preamp, and once I'm ready I'll sell my Mac Mini to a local buyer for 600, so that should just about cover it, but I would like to sell some other stuff so I'm not depleting all my money, as I always like to have spare funds lying around just in case.

Please take your time to think up offers, since on thursday I'll be gone until August 19th!

Bibin

Re: Bibin's insane for sale thread:

Post by Bibin » Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:47 am

Bumpers?

banditpaw1
Portablizer

Re: Bibin's insane for sale thread:

Post by banditpaw1 » Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:53 am

Intrest in super paper mario. what condition is the cd in?