FS: Nintendo Wii, Nintendo DS, Classic Systems, POGS!

Looking for a special part, or have extra stuff you don't need? Trade, sell and buy it here. (Note: Transactions are not monitored by benheck.com)

Moderator:Moderators

AllYourBase
FS: Nintendo Wii, Nintendo DS, Classic Systems, POGS!

Post by AllYourBase » Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:22 pm

Hi everyone; Long time reader, first time poster.
I've got some stuff for sale, I was about to post it all on Ebay, but I figured I'd give you guys first dibs.
I can accept payment via PayPal. Prices do not include Shipping.

Here's what I have:

-Nintendo Wii
$100
SOLD to schmellyfart

-Nintendo DS Phat. It's red colored, and the paint on the outside of the case could definitely use some sprucing up. It doesn't have a battery, so I have no idea if it works, and have no way to test.
$25
SOLD TO Kingpin901.

-Nintedo NES. Includes the console, 2 controllers, Power cable, and RF cable. I recently replaced the 72-pin connector with one that I cleaned and repaired. Works great, no blinking screen. Comes with a copy of SMB/Duck Hunt.
$35

-Super Nintendos. I have 2 consoles here, but I have no cables to test them. They are cosmetically in very good condition.
$15
One has been SOLD.. One is still left.

-Sega Genesis. There's two Sega Genesis 2's, and one Genesis 1. The two genesis 2s both work, but require pressure on the power cable to keep power going. No cables.
$10 Each

-Atari 2600s. There's two consoles, one of them being the woodgrain style and one is the "Vader" style. I'll probably keep the Vader console unless I get an offer I can't refuse, but the woodgrain one is up for grabs. Both the consoles have been cleaned, work great, and come with all cables. I also have a large number of Atari joysticks and paddles. The joysticks/paddles have been tested and they all work great!
$30 for the woodgrain console. Offers on the Vader console are accepted.
$5 Per Joystick or Paddle.
Two First party Joysticks and One set of Paddles have been SOLD

-Sega Game Gear. Tested and will power up with an AC Adapter (not included). Doesn't power up with batteries. Screen is broken, but I can tell from the sound that the game is playing. Includes a copy of Sonic the Hedgehog 2.
$10

-Interact V4 Force Feedback PC Racing Wheel. Includes the wheel, pedals, and power adapter. It is in great condition, and I've tested it on Need For Speed 3 and it works like a charm. Very realistic force feedback action. If I were more of a PC gamer, I would definitely keep it because it's the best force feedback wheel I've ever used.
$50

And last but not least...
-Pogs!!! I'm talking factory sealed, mint condition official Pog Brand pog packs, circa 1994! I have literally hundreds of packs, of which I have Pogpourri (7 Pogs and a Slammer), Classics (7 pogs, the fuzzy one with staples) and PogKinis (1 Regular thick Slammer and 1 Double thick slammer)
Throw back to the 90's, even if half the people on the boards are too young to remember these!
Discounts can be negotiated on large amounts.
$3 per pack Or 2 packs for $5.

BTW, the items are located in Canada, but I will ship to wherever.
Also, just so we're all on the same page, I'm talking US Dollars to keep the exchange rate factor to a minimum.
Thanks for looking.
Last edited by AllYourBase on Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:19 pm, edited 12 times in total.

kingpin901

Re: FS: Nintendo Wii, Nintendo DS, More....

Post by kingpin901 » Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:29 pm

NDS Sold!
I buy it:)
Qc, Canadian Buyer :)
Buyer & Seller Feedback Received:
http://forums.benheck.com/viewtopic.php ... 10#p410310" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

AllYourBase

Re: FS: Nintendo Wii, Nintendo DS, Classic Systems, POGS!

Post by AllYourBase » Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:25 pm

Original post updated!

@Kingpin - Cloudburst7 already PM'd me to dibs the DS, but if I don't hear back from him, it's yours.

kingpin901

Post by kingpin901 » Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:25 am

AllYourBase wrote:Original post updated!

@Kingpin - Cloudburst7 already PM'd me to dibs the DS, but if I don't hear back from him, it's yours.
K I live in Canada BTW
Qc, Canadian Buyer :)
Buyer & Seller Feedback Received:
http://forums.benheck.com/viewtopic.php ... 10#p410310" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Hifeno
Portablizer Extraordinaire

Post by Hifeno » Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:32 pm

Dibs on the Wii. PM Sent. I am really interested in the Wii. Does it have any games installed to it? What would shipping be to 29678? I have paypal.

Also is would you take 15 for the super nintendo since you don't know if it works?
That's Hacking Awsome
Visit my Website http://hifeno.webs.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

AllYourBase

Post by AllYourBase » Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:56 pm

Update: Prices lowered!

@Kingpin- Cool man, I'll let you know if I don't hear back from cloudburst7 soon.
@Hifeno- Dibs are all yours on the Wii and an SNES (I'm willing to do $15 for an SNES). I will get shipping costs figured out for you (and also for you, cloudburst7) over the next couple days... I am too busy to start shipping anything until sometime next week anyways.

The other SNES has been bought locally. :mrgreen:

Also, after these transactions are done, would you guys be willing to write about me in the good trader thread? Much thanks.

Hifeno

Post by Hifeno » Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:30 am

can do. Do you have the controller port covers and sd cover. Also has the wii ever been open? Any games downloaded to it?
That's Hacking Awsome
Visit my Website http://hifeno.webs.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

AllYourBase

Post by AllYourBase » Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:14 pm

I don't have the SD cover or the Gamecube controller cover, they were gone when I bought it used.
I've never taken it apart, but like I said, I bought it used, so I can't be 100% sure if the previous owners did. All of the screw covers are still on it, so I'd say it probably hasn't.
No games on it, but it's got all of the standard channels... PLUS I haven't downloaded the newest firmware update on it, so it's still able to be modded! Which is a big plus.
I'll figure out the shipping charges a little later today, I need to get some pizza.

One Woodgrain Atari, 2 joysticks, and 1 Paddle have been sold. First post updated to reflect what has been sold.

Hifeno

Post by Hifeno » Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:45 pm

okay just let me know. Hopefully its not to much since wii is so lite and snes not really heavy either. You could try flat rate box.
That's Hacking Awsome

cloudburst7

Post by cloudburst7 » Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:52 am

Im no longer interested in the Red Nintendo DS.
It's now available

AllYourBase

Post by AllYourBase » Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:47 pm

@Cloudburst7 - Thanks for letting me know.
@Hifeno - I've gotten shipping calculated, check your PM's.
@Kingpin901 - Since Cloudburst no longer wants the DS, it's yours if you still want it. Check your PM's.

AllYourBase

Post by AllYourBase » Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:51 pm

The Nintendo DS has been sold to Kingpin901.
Hifeno has decided against buying the Wii and SNES. The Wii has been dibsed, but the SNES once again is up for grabs.
PRICES LOWERED

eagle5953
360 GamerTag:eagle5953
Steam ID:eagle5953

Post by eagle5953 » Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:08 pm

I'd like to call dibs the Wii if the current dibber backs out. If so, I'd probably be interested in the Game Gear as well (combine shipping, yay), but I am not calling dibs on it at this point.

How bad is shipping from Alberta -> U.S.?

AllYourBase

Post by AllYourBase » Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:57 pm

eagle5953 wrote:I'd like to call dibs the Wii if the current dibber backs out. If so, I'd probably be interested in the Game Gear as well (combine shipping, yay), but I am not calling dibs on it at this point.

How bad is shipping from Alberta -> U.S.?
It's so bad.

Just kidding, but from Alberta to Wisconsin (btw I love that 70's show.. is Point Place a real town?) shipping for a Wii and Game Gear (And don't quote me on this, I'd need to weigh the package to know for certain) would come somewhere between $15.00 and $25.00.

That being said, I'll let you know if the person who dibsed the Wii buys it or not.

AllYourBase

Post by AllYourBase » Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:19 pm

The Wii has been Sold...