Free Stuff and Introduction

Looking for a special part, or have extra stuff you don't need? Trade, sell and buy it here. (Note: Transactions are not monitored by benheck.com)

Moderator:Moderators

Shakespeare
Re: Free Stuff and Introduction

Post by Shakespeare » Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:16 am

Black Six wrote:Personally guys, I find everyone's whining more disrespectful than Bandit's actions. "First-come, first-serve." Those are the rules. Could he have left stuff for other people? Yes. Did he have to or should he have felt obligated to? No. What he did was fine and I'm sure some of you would have done the exact same thing if you had gotten to this topic first.
Technically, yes, Bandit was well within his rights in taking everything. However, it's common courtesy to only take what you need, and leave whatever's left for other people. This is especially true when it comes to electronics and communities like this one. I do agree that we were a little harsh on Banditpaw, but the reaction is to be expected.
StoneAgeGamer wrote:I understand why some of you are upset. However, since this was for free I didn't want to have to break it up into a bunch of packages. I just wanted to get rid of it because we are moving soon. Now that all this stuff is gone I will post single items in the future as I get them. I am new here and did not realize how many people would want these items.

I apologize if I made anyone upset.
Absolutely not. What you did was very generous and kind. I'm pretty sure we were upset with Banditpaw for taking all of your free things, not at you. Wanting to deal with as few boxes as possible is completely understandable, and as it is your stuff, and you were giving it all away for free, we have no right to complain about you. Your stuff, your rules. I apologize if I ever made it sound like I was upset with you, as that is definitely not the case. Thanks for offering the stuff, even if nobody was quick enough to get some of it. :P
what is this i don't even

nightwheel
PSN Username:nightwheel
360 GamerTag:nightwheel94
Steam ID:nightwheel

Post by nightwheel » Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:51 am

Black Six wrote:Personally guys, I find everyone's whining more disrespectful than Bandit's actions. "First-come, first-serve." Those are the rules. Could he have left stuff for other people? Yes. Did he have to or should he have felt obligated to? No. What he did was fine and I'm sure some of you would have done the exact same thing if you had gotten to this topic first.
For me it wasn't that he got it all first. It the way he acted after he got it all.

Who knows if the Namco Portable will ever become a reality? :P

banditpaw1
Portablizer

Post by banditpaw1 » Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:03 am

StoneAgeGamer

Post by StoneAgeGamer » Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:18 am

Thanks for the positive posts guys. After seeing this response I will be listing more stuff on here as a get it or find it. Probably most for free if it has some kind of problem or missing parts. I would rather it go to someone who can use it instead of getting trashed. :D
Stone Age Gamer®
Gaming De-evolved.™
http://www.stoneagegamer.com/

Shakespeare

Post by Shakespeare » Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:22 am

StoneAgeGamer wrote:Thanks for the positive posts guys. After seeing this response I will be listing more stuff on here as a get it or find it. Probably most for free if it has some kind of problem or missing parts. I would rather it go to someone who can use it instead of getting trashed. :D
I definitely appreciate the offer, as do many modders/hackers that have shallow wallets.
what is this i don't even

mikeyg
PSN Username:mikeyg95

Post by mikeyg » Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:05 pm

Why couldn't you just put this in a post here? :roll:

Hopefully, you get some more stuff here stoneage,lol. I love the stuff you're selling.

eagle5953
360 GamerTag:eagle5953
Steam ID:eagle5953

Post by eagle5953 » Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:12 pm

banditpaw1 wrote:to every one wanting the free stuff i am sorry. I did not mean to seem like a jerk. I was only stating that i gat it all.I will use most off it though. I do not blame you for your anger. I would feel the same way any thing thats not used will be put up for free i assure you.Sorry for any troubles and if you no longer l respect me i am sorry. :(

Yours truly
Banditpaw1

Life of Brian

Post by Life of Brian » Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:33 pm

StoneAgeGamer wrote:First come. First served.
That says it all. Banditpaw messaged him first.
dragonhead wrote:sweet. ive spent a third of my life on benheck!