Free Stuff and Introduction

Looking for a special part, or have extra stuff you don't need? Trade, sell and buy it here. (Note: Transactions are not monitored by benheck.com)

Moderator:Moderators

eurddrue
Location:I am so caught up in real life I have to be done for a while. I'll still check in but dontexpectmuch
Re: Free Stuff and Introduction

Post by eurddrue » Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:31 pm

banditpaw1 wrote:Sorry i got every thing here!
goe suk a fat on.

If you try and sell all of this stuff on here, nobody will buy it, and you will feel guilty on the insides :lol:
Banned indefinitely if you desperately need to contact me STOPPHONESPAMPLOX Please dont be a dick and call for something random like "HEY YURDRUE DOO U HAZ SPAM?"
wallydawg wrote:
chainfire95 wrote:220V I believe
I think we should check to see if you can withstand 220 volts

themadhacker

Post by themadhacker » Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:32 pm

+30 , drue.
rest in peace, Ronnie James Dio! \m/

Diminuendo

Post by Diminuendo » Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:54 pm

if it's still available, could I have one of the retro duo controllers with the blue trimmings?

Krepticor

Post by Krepticor » Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:57 pm

looks like someone got real popular real quick
I refuse to dignify myself with an intelligent and witty signature

StoneAgeGamer

Post by StoneAgeGamer » Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:30 pm

Bandit was the first and got everything, sorry guys. I will make sure to post more stuff on this forum in the future when I get it. Thanks to everyone who was interested.
Stone Age Gamer®
Gaming De-evolved.™
http://www.stoneagegamer.com/

Shakespeare

Post by Shakespeare » Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:40 pm

StoneAgeGamer wrote:Bandit was the first and got everything, sorry guys. I will make sure to post more stuff on this forum in the future when I get it. Thanks to everyone who was interested.
Maybe next time limit it to one or two free things per user, so people like Bandit don't come and take it all. Chances are the stuff would actually get used this way, as people would only take what they need.
what is this i don't even

nightwheel
PSN Username:nightwheel
360 GamerTag:nightwheel94
Steam ID:nightwheel

Post by nightwheel » Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:48 pm

Shakespeare wrote:
StoneAgeGamer wrote:Bandit was the first and got everything, sorry guys. I will make sure to post more stuff on this forum in the future when I get it. Thanks to everyone who was interested.
Maybe next time limit it to one or two free things per user, so people like Bandit don't come and take it all. Chances are the stuff would actually get used this way, as people would only take what they need.
Best Idea I heard today. But make sure the limit is proportional to the amount of stuff thats being given away for free.

Who knows if the Namco Portable will ever become a reality? :P

SnowKitty

Post by SnowKitty » Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:11 pm

nightwheel wrote:
Shakespeare wrote:
Best Idea I heard today. But make sure the limit is proportional to the amount of stuff thats being given away for free.
yep. or if you wanna help sell stuff better you can give the items away free with the purchase of something.
meow

yoshilime

Post by yoshilime » Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:47 pm

ya know, even though i tried was taking a bunch, what bandit did was inconsiderate. he is probaly going to turn around and sell them to us, where hackers like themadhacker could of put them to good use. that kind of grinds my gears.
Sometimes, life isn't fair, but you just have to work around it.

Excellent

limpport

Post by limpport » Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:13 pm

Shakespeare wrote:Maybe next time limit it to one or two free things per user, so people like Bandit don't come and take it all. Chances are the stuff would actually get used this way, as people would only take what they need.
Or just ban Bandit from TP for a while :twisted:

But really, this place is just like a family. Sure, people fight and complain, but they respect each other, and realize that some people may not have as much as the next person. Acting as you did, you show a complete and absolute disrespect for everyone who uses and enjoys these forums. Honestly, what the hell are you going to do with 3 NES's, a Duo, and 7 controllers? I've hit some money trouble recently, and I've been looking for a Yobo for cheap. I saw free, and I saw StoneAgeGamer was the author, and my heart lept! But lo and behold, you had to take everything.

Honestly, unless you give an apology to everyone, or explanation for your greed, I hope you don't come back.

I'm sending this as a PM to you as well.

ShockSlayer
Niblet 64

Post by ShockSlayer » Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:33 pm

I agree, it may not be illegal, but its highly disrespectful and rude. Just like limpport said, our community is a very tight-knitted bunch. If your not respected, then your pretty much screwed.

SS
http://twitter.com/ShockSlayer" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

weaponepsilon

Post by weaponepsilon » Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:18 am

Tell you what guys. My store has some busted FC twins. I'll see if it is something that can be repaired. If the Manager wants 'em gone, then I'll sell them for a minimal fee primarily to cover the shipping and whatever they actually charge me for. That is unless Stoneage gets more in.
http://www.xboxlc.com/profile/weapon_epsilon
Trade thread!
http://forums.benheck.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=24425" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Currently owned: (In response to Tibia)

52 platforms; 67 individual systems; 919 singular games (0 doubles!); 2 arcade cabs

Shakespeare

Post by Shakespeare » Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:55 am

Even if they can't be fixed, I'm sure someone with a decent knowledge could salvage a lot from the broken systems.

I definitely appreciate your thoughtfulness, and I'm sure the other forum-goers do as well.
what is this i don't even

StoneAgeGamer

Post by StoneAgeGamer » Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:32 am

I understand why some of you are upset. However, since this was for free I didn't want to have to break it up into a bunch of packages. I just wanted to get rid of it because we are moving soon. Now that all this stuff is gone I will post single items in the future as I get them. I am new here and did not realize how many people would want these items.

I apologize if I made anyone upset.

Stone Age Gamer®
Gaming De-evolved.™
http://www.stoneagegamer.com/

Black Six
360 GamerTag:Black 5ix

Post by Black Six » Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:01 am

Personally guys, I find everyone's whining more disrespectful than Bandit's actions. "First-come, first-serve." Those are the rules. Could he have left stuff for other people? Yes. Did he have to or should he have felt obligated to? No. What he did was fine and I'm sure some of you would have done the exact same thing if you had gotten to this topic first.
"It's not that life's so short, it's just that you're dead for so long." -Anonymous
Threads Closerized: Lost Track, Whoops