All Items Sold - Custom controllers for sale

Looking for a special part, or have extra stuff you don't need? Trade, sell and buy it here. (Note: Transactions are not monitored by benheck.com)

Moderator:Moderators

Tristax
Re: Custom controllers for sale

Post by Tristax » Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:59 pm

RDC wrote:All controllers are still up for grabs.
Hey I just registered so I could contact you about buying one of these.

I just bought a PS3 and no matter how hard I try, I can't get used to playing on the DS3. I love my 360 controller.

For your DS3 version - does it include all the features of the DS3 - sixaxis, rumble, home button (working) and usb charge?

Are there any performance trade-offs with accuracy and sixaxis control when using a DS3 in a 360 shell? I know the obvious advantage is comfort.

I'm very serious about possibly buying one of these

RDC

Post by RDC » Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:59 pm

The PS360 controller does not 'technically' charge thru USB anymore, it uses the PnC connector (which is the 360 USB connector) so it charges the same way the 360 controller does, and that cable is included with the controller, all ya have to do is plug it up to the PS360, then the USB port on the PS3 and hit Guide/Home to connect them, same as with any DS3 controller.

There is only 1 thing really different on the PS360 and that's how the buttons function when you get really into it. They're not Analog (pressure sensitive) like the ones on the PS3 controllers are, this just can't easily be duplicated and is an almost useless feature anyway. The Triggers (LT/RT) do stay Analog though, so for racing games and such they still work that way, but as far as the buttons go they're either off or on. They still feel exactly like a 360 controller does, no Tact switches are used, so ya can't tell the PS360 I make from a 360 controller, except it's a tad bit lighter because no AA batteries, and I've yet to run across a game that actually needed that 'pressure sensitve' feature anyway.

Everything else works the same compared to a DS3 controller, because it is still technically a DS3 controller, it has Rumble, the Tilt works and all buttons do their counterparts functions, Back is Select, Guide is Home, LB is L1, LT is L2 etc, etc.
Screwing up is one of the best learning tools, so long as the only thing you're not learning is how to screw up.
Re-mappable Wireless 360 Controller - The CGnome

Hifeno
Portablizer Extraordinaire

Post by Hifeno » Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:02 pm

hey rdc I know this may be done somewhere, but do you have a tutorial somewhere or know of one that shows how to put a ps2,3 dpad into a xbox 360 controller. I have been wanting to do it for awhile. Thank you.
That's Hacking Awsome
Visit my Website http://hifeno.webs.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

RDC

Post by RDC » Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:51 pm

Hifeno wrote:hey rdc I know this may be done somewhere, but do you have a tutorial somewhere or know of one that shows how to put a ps2,3 dpad into a xbox 360 controller. I have been wanting to do it for awhile. Thank you.
Close as you'll probably get.. http://forums.xbox-scene.com/index.php?showtopic=655017" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Screwing up is one of the best learning tools, so long as the only thing you're not learning is how to screw up.

RDC

Post by RDC » Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:00 am

360PS controller now $90

3PS60 controller now $200

PS360 controller (Has the PS3 face buttons and Home/Guide button painted black) now $225

SonyPortableizer
Portablizer

Post by SonyPortableizer » Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:18 am

RDC wrote:3PS60 controller now $200
Shes mine! Now I can play my style on the 360!

RDC

Post by RDC » Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:59 am

3PS60 sold to SonyPortableizer, it'll be shipped out tomorrow and I'll get ya the Delivery Confirmation # then also, Thanks.

airness007

Post by airness007 » Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:03 am

Damn. The 3PS60 is sold? I got on the site a little too late. If you have another, I am interested in purchasing.

RDC

Post by RDC » Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:28 am

I don't have one made up, that's way too much of an investment in time and effort to have sitting around and it's not exactly the most popular controller because of it's steep price tag. Making up a new one would cost more than the one that was sold here as that one I was just getting rid of since I didn't use it. What it would cost really depends on how you'd want it made up, and if ya send any of the controllers to be used or not. Making that thing up technically takes the parts of 3 to 4 controllers depending, a Wired CL 360 controller, an older PS3 Six-Axis board or two (2 if ya want the Triggers to be analog) and the shell of a DS3 so it can hold the Rumble motors.

airness007

Post by airness007 » Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:36 am

I love just how you had it designed. It is wireless to play, wired to charge? Wish I saw it for sale sooner... Grrr

RDC

Post by RDC » Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:48 am

It's not Wireless, it's a Wired 360 controller in the PS3 shell, the cord can just be unplugged is all as I saw no need to make it with a dedicated cord since the USB connector was already there. There's no way to get a Wireless 360 controller stuffed into a PS3 controller shell without spending a whole lot more $$$ than this. I'm sure I could probably do it, but until someone decides to front that considerable amount of moola to even find out it's just an idea.

airness007

Post by airness007 » Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:05 am

Wired is no big deal, as long as its not that 6 inch cable ps3 supplies. Man I wish you made more of these - I have both systems, but love xbox live, however the ps3 controller is so suited for sports games, I always have that, man why cant I use my PS3 controller feeling when gaming on the 360

RDC

Post by RDC » Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:36 pm

Last price drop on these.

360PS - $75

PS360 - $200

airness007

Post by airness007 » Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:38 pm

360PS - $75

Is this one wireless or no?

RDC

Post by RDC » Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:53 pm

airness007 wrote:360PS - $75

Is this one wireless or no?
It's a Wireless 360 controller, just has the Left Stick and D-pad swapped and the D-pad is from a PS3 controller. It works exactly like any Wireless 360 controller does, it's just in the PS layout is all really.