I need a SNES mini

Looking for a special part, or have extra stuff you don't need? Trade, sell and buy it here. (Note: Transactions are not monitored by benheck.com)

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
User avatar
ABCinc
Posts: 110
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:22 pm
Location: UT

I need a SNES mini

Post by ABCinc » Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:01 pm

would anyone trade a genesis or an atari for a mini super nintendo??? I need a mini super nintendo, so tel lme if you would trade for one.
^ *Information above may be incorrect.* ^
^ *This signature may be incorrect.* ^

User avatar
manuba
Posts: 116
Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:34 pm
PSN Username: w33dw4c3r
Steam ID: Truckstop13
Location: The great stinky desert

Re: I need a SNES mini

Post by manuba » Fri May 01, 2009 9:57 am

a genesis is $10- $20 complete, an atari is $25 with controllers and games. A Snes mini is $50 and up for just a working console without wires, so you might not find anyone willing to trade.

User avatar
ABCinc
Posts: 110
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:22 pm
Location: UT

Re: I need a SNES mini

Post by ABCinc » Fri May 01, 2009 2:25 pm

ok, oh well, any good ideas on where to get one cheap, besides ebay?
^ *Information above may be incorrect.* ^
^ *This signature may be incorrect.* ^

User avatar
Bibin
Posts: 1127
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:14 am
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Contact:

Re: I need a SNES mini

Post by Bibin » Fri May 01, 2009 6:16 pm

I'd offer you mine, but I have a chilling feeling you want to "portablize" it (in caps because real SNES-based portables are MASSIVE) so my baby isn't coming anywhere near the internet.
...

User avatar
SnowKitty
Posts: 207
Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:00 pm

Re: I need a SNES mini

Post by SnowKitty » Fri May 01, 2009 6:19 pm

if you are making a portable, i have a model 1 SNES deck that uses the last version of the motherboard, it has a model 2 SNES chipset and looks like it can be cut down small enough. i already desoldered the EXT port on it (was never used on the us/european snes anyway lol) cause i was gonna try and make a semi-portable but i gave up and put it back together
meow

User avatar
ABCinc
Posts: 110
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:22 pm
Location: UT

Re: I need a SNES mini

Post by ABCinc » Fri May 01, 2009 9:18 pm

SnowKitty wrote:if you are making a portable, i have a model 1 SNES deck that uses the last version of the motherboard, it has a model 2 SNES chipset and looks like it can be cut down small enough. i already desoldered the EXT port on it (was never used on the us/european snes anyway lol) cause i was gonna try and make a semi-portable but i gave up and put it back together
send me a pic
and maybe i will buy it.
^ *Information above may be incorrect.* ^
^ *This signature may be incorrect.* ^

User avatar
SnowKitty
Posts: 207
Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:00 pm

Re: I need a SNES mini

Post by SnowKitty » Fri May 01, 2009 9:19 pm

ABCinc wrote:
SnowKitty wrote:if you are making a portable, i have a model 1 SNES deck that uses the last version of the motherboard, it has a model 2 SNES chipset and looks like it can be cut down small enough. i already desoldered the EXT port on it (was never used on the us/european snes anyway lol) cause i was gonna try and make a semi-portable but i gave up and put it back together
send me a pic
and maybe i will buy it.
alright, i'll pop it open and snap a pic of the board later on
meow

User avatar
SnowKitty
Posts: 207
Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:00 pm

Re: I need a SNES mini

Post by SnowKitty » Fri May 01, 2009 10:17 pm

here's some pics of the board
Last edited by SnowKitty on Fri May 01, 2009 10:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
meow

User avatar
ABCinc
Posts: 110
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:22 pm
Location: UT

Re: I need a SNES mini

Post by ABCinc » Fri May 01, 2009 10:38 pm

sorry, i think thats the board i currently have, and it is too big, and not easy to connect the modded controllers to, but thanks anyway. I need the mini version, for the reason of the modded controllers.
^ *Information above may be incorrect.* ^
^ *This signature may be incorrect.* ^

User avatar
SnowKitty
Posts: 207
Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:00 pm

Re: I need a SNES mini

Post by SnowKitty » Fri May 01, 2009 10:46 pm

ABCinc wrote:sorry, i think thats the board i currently have, and it is too big, and not easy to connect the modded controllers to, but thanks anyway. I need the mini version, for the reason of the modded controllers.
ah well. im sure you could cut it down smaller but if you reall need a mini snes, you can try hitting up thrift stores and yard sales, you'll find one eventually (i got one for like 12$ at a thrift store once)
meow

User avatar
emeraldz
Posts: 307
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2008 6:07 pm
PSN Username: Ktiger41
Location: USA

Re: I need a SNES mini

Post by emeraldz » Sat May 02, 2009 8:35 am

manuba wrote:A Snes mini is $50 and up for just a working console without wires, so you might not find anyone willing to trade.
for real? where at? to think i was gonna post mine for $25...

User avatar
Bibin
Posts: 1127
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:14 am
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Contact:

Re: I need a SNES mini

Post by Bibin » Sat May 02, 2009 9:49 am

I got an unopened, in-box complete SNES set. Brand new. Old stock. 20 dollars at salvation army.
...

KevinLG
Posts: 41
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:51 am

Re: I need a SNES mini

Post by KevinLG » Mon May 11, 2009 1:40 pm

Use an FC Twin if you're really on a budget.z
Life is like a box of chocolates. It sucks unless you spend a lot of money.

Post Reply