Group screen buy? $33, PSone LCDs.

Looking for a special part, or have extra stuff you don't need? Trade, sell and buy it here. (Note: Transactions are not monitored by benheck.com)

Moderator:Moderators

palmertech
Re: Group screen buy? $33, PSone LCDs.

Post by palmertech » Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:17 pm

I have no clue what he thinks. I think at this point, he realizes that there is some kind of demand, and will probably just take the time to sell them one by one (They do sell, just slowly).

Excellent

eurddrue
Location:I am so caught up in real life I have to be done for a while. I'll still check in but dontexpectmuch

Post by eurddrue » Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:18 pm

vskid wrote:
palmertech wrote:I asked this guy, he is not willing to part out or go lower. :(
Does he really expect someone to buy them? I mean, I probably would if I had the money, but what normal person would buy them?
It would have to be another big gaming company on ebay that realized they could sell them for $45 + shipping, and profit by about $1000.
Banned indefinitely if you desperately need to contact me STOPPHONESPAMPLOX Please dont be a dick and call for something random like "HEY YURDRUE DOO U HAZ SPAM?"
wallydawg wrote:
chainfire95 wrote:220V I believe
I think we should check to see if you can withstand 220 volts

vskid
Steam ID:vskid3

Post by vskid » Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:25 pm

eurddrue wrote:
vskid wrote:
palmertech wrote:I asked this guy, he is not willing to part out or go lower. :(
Does he really expect someone to buy them? I mean, I probably would if I had the money, but what normal person would buy them?
It would have to be another big gaming company on ebay that realized they could sell them for $45 + shipping, and profit by about $1000.
Thats exactly what I'd do, maybe a bit cheaper. But I lack the capital, so its only a pipe dream for now.

limpport

Post by limpport » Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:28 pm

samjc3 wrote:
dslitemodder wrote:Why don't you guys make a paypal and send all the money there? that way it's not a great big hassle and everybody is paying at once and not one guy.
not a bad idea, but who would host the paypal? only one trustworthy person could have the password. :?
Maybe Mr. Heckendorn could do us a favor......

eurddrue
Location:I am so caught up in real life I have to be done for a while. I'll still check in but dontexpectmuch

Post by eurddrue » Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:29 pm

vskid wrote:
eurddrue wrote:
vskid wrote:
Thats exactly what I'd do, maybe a bit cheaper. But I lack the capital, so its only a pipe dream for now.
Trust me. Me and my slight OCD haven't forgotten about it since I found the auction :mrgreen:

@Limpport-Nice! Lets group pm him and see what he thinks.
Banned indefinitely if you desperately need to contact me STOPPHONESPAMPLOX Please dont be a dick and call for something random like "HEY YURDRUE DOO U HAZ SPAM?"
wallydawg wrote:
chainfire95 wrote:220V I believe
I think we should check to see if you can withstand 220 volts