N64P

Looking for a special part, or have extra stuff you don't need? Trade, sell and buy it here. (Note: Transactions are not monitored by benheck.com)

Moderator:Moderators

Roflolnoob
N64P

Post by Roflolnoob » Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:21 am

I was curious how cheap i could get an N64P for, i have a few things i may be willing to trade for one as well. I got a bunch or various things just lying around such as Books, lots of games, A Fossil Big Tic watch with flames that tell the seconds(Never found out how to set the the seconds on the watch). Just various things off the top of my head and would be willing to trade much more, ask if you have any specifics on games or anything. Would be more than willing to ship or pay for item before item is shipped to me if thats a problem(As long as your known as a good seller).

HBN

Re: N64P

Post by HBN » Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:29 am

First number that crosses my mind is $650. Second number is $350

Seen both. Depends what you are willing to pay for. And what you aren't. Also depends on whose making it (Not much, mind you). Cheaper to make one yourself. But it's not exactly easy. And lets face it now; You either have what it takes or you don't. The N64 is picky, and will randomly decide to die for no known reason. Such is the nature of the beast. Hence the price, normally. Also hence why Ben himself won't touch one.
Please keep an eye on my HBN64 progress.
HBN-Style Anti-Noise Headphones.

Moderatio Est Figmentum.
Long live the Queen of Bondo!

Roflolnoob

Post by Roflolnoob » Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:49 am

Meh i would definitely go at it myself, but im the kind of person that will buy all the parts and do a bit on it and just not find the time to finish it up, Go back at it in 2-3 years then finish it up. So i would prefer just to buy one. I have an n64 mobo running fine with the cartridge connector extended but i just don't find time to work on it, or i just don't want to.

eurddrue
Location:I am so caught up in real life I have to be done for a while. I'll still check in but dontexpectmuch

Post by eurddrue » Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:33 am

Roflolnoob wrote:Meh i would definitely go at it myself, but im the kind of person that will buy all the parts and do a bit on it and just not find the time to finish it up, Go back at it in 2-3 years then finish it up. So i would prefer just to buy one. I have an n64 mobo running fine with the cartridge connector extended but i just don't find time to work on it, or i just don't want to.
I bet if you sent that to ShockSlayer, he would give you a price discount. *maybe*
Banned indefinitely if you desperately need to contact me STOPPHONESPAMPLOX Please dont be a dick and call for something random like "HEY YURDRUE DOO U HAZ SPAM?"
wallydawg wrote:
chainfire95 wrote:220V I believe
I think we should check to see if you can withstand 220 volts

Roflolnoob

Post by Roflolnoob » Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:46 pm

Eh im not too interested in ShockSlayers portables, hes cases are too low quality for me.

Triton
360 GamerTag:triton199
Steam ID:triton199

Post by Triton » Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:01 pm

then expect to pay over 600$ for one

ShockSlayer
Niblet 64

Post by ShockSlayer » Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:19 pm

I'll be releasing my first commission soon, and then you can bite my butt.

SS
http://twitter.com/ShockSlayer" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

eurddrue
Location:I am so caught up in real life I have to be done for a while. I'll still check in but dontexpectmuch

Post by eurddrue » Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:22 pm

ShockSlayer wrote:I'll be releasing my first commission soon, and then you can bite my butt.

SS
:lol: Your improving the quality on these things?
Banned indefinitely if you desperately need to contact me STOPPHONESPAMPLOX Please dont be a dick and call for something random like "HEY YURDRUE DOO U HAZ SPAM?"
wallydawg wrote:
chainfire95 wrote:220V I believe
I think we should check to see if you can withstand 220 volts

ShockSlayer
Niblet 64

Post by ShockSlayer » Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:28 pm

I treat commisions differently than I do my own personal units. I've never done one before, like this.

SS

palmertech

Post by palmertech » Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:56 pm

ShockSlayer wrote:I treat commisions differently than I do my own personal units.
ShockSlayer wrote:I've never done one before, like this.
How would we know you treat them differently if you have never done one as a commission before? :mrgreen:

Megabite might sell you one that looks like his at some point.

Excellent

ShockSlayer
Niblet 64

Post by ShockSlayer » Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:45 pm

Hey, you split my post in half! :lol:

Okay, lemme see:

I am currently treating this commission differently than I have treated my own personal units. I've never done a commission before like this unit.

Changing tense for the win.

SS

Roflolnoob

Post by Roflolnoob » Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:56 pm

ShockSlayer wrote:Hey, you split my post in half! :lol:

Okay, lemme see:

I am currently treating this commission differently than I have treated my own personal units. I've never done a commission before like this unit.

Changing tense for the win.

SS
How much would you want to make one with a decent case? I can probably get $400-500 by next weekend or sometime close to that. Only problem would be payment, I might be able to do paypal but thats not for sure. Would a cashiers check/money order work for you?

ShockSlayer
Niblet 64

Post by ShockSlayer » Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:13 pm

I can only accept paypal for such large numbers.

SS

palmertech

Post by palmertech » Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:18 pm

If the deal with SS drops out, I am interested. I plan on having an N64p by then end of next week, you could take a look at it then.

Excellent

Roflolnoob

Post by Roflolnoob » Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:58 pm

Well im not exactly up to buying one from shockslayer, his cases are a little......Yeah, you know what i mean. I can for sure pay up to $300 and thow some other stuff in with it as well, or $500 if my week goes well.