FS/T (Updated 09.24)

Looking for a special part, or have extra stuff you don't need? Trade, sell and buy it here. (Note: Transactions are not monitored by benheck.com)

Moderator: Moderators

Dr. Killjoy
360 GamerTag: DrKilljoy59
Steam ID: drkilljoy88

Re: EVERYTHING MUST GO! (06.27) Free/Make Offer

Post by Dr. Killjoy » Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:06 pm

I'll take two N64 memory pak covers if you still have them.

Also, would you be willing to trade the N64 AC adapter for a phat PS2 broadband adapter?
Check out my FS/T thread!
See my feedback here.

blaze3927
Portablizer
360 GamerTag: notjames

Post by blaze3927 » Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:57 pm

I play the pipe organ :D we have two at school,

do you ship international and am i too late to get south park chefs love shack?
Australian Kaillera server
[url]hhttp://i56.tinypic.com/ncb0wi.gif[/url]

Zero_D

Post by Zero_D » Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:52 pm

If no one has called them yet, I'll take the genesis console and saturn games. I can pay for shipping with paypal.

Tibia
PSN Username: Tibia1013
Steam ID: Mulder101361

Post by Tibia » Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:06 pm

Taiben-STFU and gimme back my red DMG.

Palmertech- SNES is pending, shipping for the Saturn and GG games looks liek it's about $13, so $45 shipped?

Themadhacker- Got an offer on that already. If he backs out, you can be next. As for what's wrong, one of the internal ribbon cable connectors popped off. Easy surface-mount soldering repair, but I don't have any games to make it worth it for me.

MikeyG- Shipping is $2.75 for both. What's your offer on the rumble pak?

Avert1- Are you in the States? If you are, I can ship you the covers for $2.

Dr. Killjoy- Got 2 covers set aside for you. I'm not sure an N64 AC cord is worth the PS2 broadband adapter. This is the thing that goes on the back of a phat PS2 for an Ethernet connection and hard drive, right? Is there anything else you're looking for?

Blaze3927-Dude! Where do you go to school? That's epic win! I'd be willing to ship internationally, but someone's already called Chef's Luv Shak. If they back out, I'll let you know.

ZeroD- How many Genesis consoles are you looking for? I have multiple model 1s and 2s.

I think I've responded to everyone in the thread and through PM. I've marked what's pending, and I'll be updating the thread again later tonight with a few more things. Thanks for looking.
This post brought to you by David Duchovny's glorious nipples.

Zero_D

Post by Zero_D » Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:29 pm

Tibia wrote: ZeroD- How many Genesis consoles are you looking for? I have multiple model 1s and 2s.
I was looking for just one pretty much, but if you need them gone I can take as many as your willing to ship as long as it doesn't increase the shipping too much (maybe as many as can fit in a flat rate box to keep costs down). I guess I'd prefer the model 2s, unless the model 1s are better in some way, I've never really played with a model 1 so I wouldn't know. Thanks for the quick reply by the way.

Taiben

Post by Taiben » Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:00 pm

Tibia wrote:Taiben-STFU and gimme back my red DMG.

female of the dog species! SHUT UP GET YO ASS IN THE KICHEN AND MAKE ME A DAMN PIE!

lol
copulate all you goddamn smartasses.

palmertech

Post by palmertech » Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:39 pm

Taiben wrote:

female of the dog species! SHUT UP GET YO ASS IN THE KICHEN AND MAKE ME A DAMN PIE!

lol
^

This is why women stay off the 'tubes. :facepalm:

Excellent

mikeyg
PSN Username: mikeyg95

Post by mikeyg » Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:07 pm

Palmertech- SNES is pending, shipping for the Saturn and GG games looks liek it's about $13, so $45 shipped?

Themadhacker- Got an offer on that already. If he backs out, you can be next. As for what's wrong, one of the internal ribbon cable connectors popped off. Easy surface-mount soldering repair, but I don't have any games to make it worth it for me.

MikeyG- Shipping is $2.75 for both. What's your offer on the rumble pak?

Avert1- Are you in the States? If you are, I can ship you the covers for $2.

Dr. Killjoy- Got 2 covers set aside for you. I'm not sure an N64 AC cord is worth the PS2 broadband adapter. This is the thing that goes on the back of a phat PS2 for an Ethernet connection and hard drive, right? Is there anything else you're looking for?

Blaze3927-Dude! Where do you go to school? That's epic win! I'd be willing to ship internationally, but someone's already called Chef's Luv Shak. If they back out, I'll let you know.

ZeroD- How many Genesis consoles are you looking for? I have multiple model 1s and 2s.

I think I've responded to everyone in the thread and through PM. I've marked what's pending, and I'll be updating the thread again later tonight with a few more things. Thanks for looking.
I only have $3 in my paypal. I'll get the game. Sorry about that.
Your paypal addy?
Last edited by mikeyg on Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dr. Killjoy
360 GamerTag: DrKilljoy59
Steam ID: drkilljoy88

Post by Dr. Killjoy » Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:25 pm

Tibia wrote:Got 2 covers set aside for you. I'm not sure an N64 AC cord is worth the PS2 broadband adapter. This is the thing that goes on the back of a phat PS2 for an Ethernet connection and hard drive, right? Is there anything else you're looking for?
I think I'm a little confused. Are you saying that the PS2 broadband adapter is worth more than the N64 AC adapter? Because to me it's all the same (I come across those things frequently enough, anyways). If it would make the deal better, I'll also take the Genesis/GG AC adapter.
Check out my FS/T thread!
See my feedback here.

banditpaw1
Portablizer

Post by banditpaw1 » Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:30 am

How much is shipping for a genisis 2 console?

Tibia

Post by Tibia » Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:16 pm

To clear some confusion:
  • Two sections up here. Items for free (first section), and make offer (second section).
  • I'm going to be out of town for a family thing, so if you'd like something shipped before I go, I need to receive payment by Noon EST on Wednesday. After that, I can't promise I'll have it out before I go. I will be traveling with a computer, so I can still be contacted, but I'll be 1200 miles from my stuff, so I might not be able to answer all questions. lol I'll be home Monday July 6, and able to ship again then.
  • I'm normally glad to do pics, but I'm really pressed for time this week. If I can, I'll get requested pics before I leave. Otherwise, I'll be more than happy to do them next week.
  • I'm glad to ship internationally, it just gets a little pricey. I used to save money by doing Canadian shipping in Canada, but I can't legally cross the border anymore. :oops: I can only ship from the US now.
  • For trades, as long as you have some feedback here, I'm willing to ship at the same time.
  • For sales, I don't ship until I receive payment.
  • I'm finding more and more stuff as I clean, so I'm frequently adding to the pile of stuff to get rid of.

Taiben- FOO! SHUT YO' MOUTH AFORE I SHUT IT FOR YO'! DIDN'T YO' MOMMA TELL YO' TALK NICE TO LADIES? lol

Palmertech- Just ignore him. He's just kidding around, and I know that he is. lol

ZeroD- I'm not sure what the preferred Genesis is. Let me see what I can fit in a flat rate box with the Saturn games. About the Saturn games, how interested are you in the cases? They're covered in rental stickers, and if you'd just like the manuals/discs, I could save some room for more consoles.

Mikeyg- Sending you a PM in a few.

Dr.Killjoy- Must just be my area. lol I've had a very difficult time finding the broadband adapter. I'll gladly throw in the Genesis/GG adapter. Sending you a PM.

banditpaw1- I'm doing a bunch of shipping calculations now. I'll send you a PM in a little while.

People who sent me PMs about shipping- I'm playing around with packing in flat rate boxes. I will reply to all PMs before I go to bed tonight.
Last edited by Tibia on Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

blaze3927
Portablizer
360 GamerTag: notjames

Re: EVERYTHING MUST GO! (06.29) Free/Make Offer

Post by blaze3927 » Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:09 pm

dibs on 1st and 3rd party n64 controller mobo's?
Australian Kaillera server
[url]hhttp://i56.tinypic.com/ncb0wi.gif[/url]

avert1

Post by avert1 » Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:03 pm

Yeah. looks like there's only one left though, so no thanks. How much would it be to have both of the N64 controller mobo's shipped out?
Zip Code:30126

EDIT: Sorry, didn't see that Blaze called dibs. Put me in line, then.

Tibia

Post by Tibia » Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:37 pm

Avert1- Check your PM's.

Blaze3927- Australia, correct? Looks like I can ship them both for $11.

Banditpaw1- Umm, shipping for 1 looks like it runs about $9 for Parcel post. However, I can stick 3 Genesis 2's in a flat rate box for $10.

Zero_D

Post by Zero_D » Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:07 pm

Tibia wrote: ZeroD- I'm not sure what the preferred Genesis is. Let me see what I can fit in a flat rate box with the Saturn games. About the Saturn games, how interested are you in the cases? They're covered in rental stickers, and if you'd just like the manuals/discs, I could save some room for more consoles.
I guess in that case I'll go with the model 2s to save some space in the box. As for the Saturn games, the cases aren't really that important so you can leave them out if you want (I really only need the games to test out a Saturn I recently bought). Let me know when you get everything sorted out so I can send you the money for shipping.