FS: Lots of STUFF - TEN parts remaining

Looking for a special part, or have extra stuff you don't need? Trade, sell and buy it here. (Note: Transactions are not monitored by benheck.com)

Moderator:Moderators

HBN
FS: Lots of STUFF - TEN parts remaining

Post by HBN » Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:16 pm

All parts are original -- OEM! -- Everything has been tested with a multimeter (If capable of that at least) and worked before I removed it from the consoles.

1 - A/V plug. In working condition. Replace a worn one in a console, or add this to a portable so it has TV out capabilities using Nintendo's plug
2 - SNES mini player ports. In working condition. Direct replacement, or one of several other multiple uses.
3 - SNES mini main power switch. In working condition. Again; direct replacement + multiple uses.
4 - SNES mini reset button. In working condition. Again; direct replacement + multiple uses.
5 - SNES fuse. In working condition. Direct replacement or anything that needs this size fuse.
6 - SNES reset button. In working condition. This is NOT the same as the one used in the mini. It's spring isn't as strong, and thusly takes less effort to push. But like the mini's reset: Direct replacement + multiple uses.
7 - SNES cart-slot - NO PINS - Replacement for heavily damaged SNES cart slots (As long as the pins are fine or repairable.). Will take patience and skill to install as all the pins need to be transfered over.

I do not have pay-pal, so the best I can do is accept cash or money order. Make me offers. I don't expect to get a lot off these, but somebody has to be interested. I have done my absolute best to describe the items as they are, and as thus, I wont be doing refunds for unhappy buyers. If you didn't read the bold red words saying that the SNES cart slot has NO PINS, then thats hardly my fault (I said it twice for good measure). Buyer will also be expected to pay for the shipping of their choice (Be it a heavy envelope with stamps, or a small box - It's on you, folks. I'm what you would call BROKE and can't do it. Or I would.)

This may be updated to include more items as I look through my crap to see what I need for any particular project, and what I can live without. Currently, this is all that I can spare. Hopefully I can make at least a couple bucks off this...

Additional pictures can be supplied by request.

Edit (Any additions will be below this text):

100 - 1kΩ / ±5% resistors (5-band) - 10 cents a piece - $8 for all (Similar (4-band) costs 25 cents online.)
NOTE: According to this site, one of these allows you to run one 3.3v, 20mA LED off 20 volts.

12v adapter for Zenith LCD screens (Marked 7.5v for some reason - I tested it with a VOM to find out it's really 12v). 1500mA. God for testing, or for a replacement 12v supply for something else. Make me an offer. - SOLD - Buyer paid $15

Anti-glare modded Zenith/PSone LCD - SOME damage (Caused by the anti-glare mod) = Still works but one of the corners will not produce image due to missing part of the film layer (This can be repaired if you know how. I don't. Or you could just put black tape over it as the corner is so small that the image is never actually in that part of the screen - It's part of the border.). Heres the picture (You can see in it where the corner ripped(Top most corner)). Make me an offer on this as well.

NES - PERFECTLY WORKING but INCOMPLETE. Comes with everything you see in the picture (Except my green screen). That cartslot is NEW. Prime for a portable or some other type of mod (Who knows... Maybe you could put it in a toaster.). As you can see from the pic, it doesn't include the Power/Reset buttons. Make me an offer.

NVidia RIVA TNT2 video card - WORKS but is MISSING the heatsink. Easy and cheap fix, but NECESSARY.

MY BOTTLED SOUL!!! (hell, I don't need it) - Good as a gift, or for a replacement for a current, faulty soul. Not redeemable for other souls, such as the soul of a Poe (of any size). What you see is what you get; One glass bottle filled with a single soul, and corked with an Official-HBN-Certified soul-proof stopper. Make offer. (Souls are plentiful! If you want one, order it from me.)

USB 2.0, 2.5" SATA HDD case - Works GREAT - Black. Features a super bright red power/activity light. Comes with a genuine faux-leather protective sleeve, and USB cable. $12 +shipping.
---

Color Key:

Attention
Pending
Awaiting Payment
Sold
Last edited by HBN on Wed May 06, 2009 5:50 am, edited 19 times in total.
Please keep an eye on my HBN64 progress.
HBN-Style Anti-Noise Headphones.

Moderatio Est Figmentum.
Long live the Queen of Bondo!

XCVG

Re: FS: OEM SNES parts - Seven parts remaining

Post by XCVG » Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:37 pm

Hey, the SNES mini reset button looks the same as the N64 one!

HBN

Re: FS: OEM SNES parts - Seven parts remaining

Post by HBN » Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:42 pm

Cant confirm if it is or not. My N64 is packed.

Moderatio Est Figmentum.

HBN

Re: FS: OEM SNES parts and more - EIGHT parts remaining

Post by HBN » Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:15 pm

Added resistors to the list.

Moderatio Est Figmentum.

HBN

Re: FS: OEM SNES parts and more - NINE parts remaining

Post by HBN » Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:26 pm

Added 12v adapter to the list.

Moderatio Est Figmentum.

HBN

Post by HBN » Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:30 pm

Added LCD (With picture) to the list.

Moderatio Est Figmentum.

HBN

Re: FS: OEM SNES parts and more - TEN parts remaining

Post by HBN » Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:45 pm

Bump.

I know most of this crap is...well, crap. But I'm trying. I really need to get some money, here. I can also sell my services as a graphic artist (Labels. I'm good at good looking labels.). And hell, if I can dig up a bottle, I'll sell you one official "soul damned for hell" (With certificate of authenticity). I ain't gonna use it any time soon, so I might as well sell it. (Mostly a joke, but if you really want my bottled soul, it's all yours. I'll sell anything for money at this point.)

Might be bumping again later with more parts and stuff. Depends on what I can find.

Moderatio Est Figmentum.

HBN

Post by HBN » Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:26 pm

Power supply has been sold. Private buyer. No association to these forums.

I also happened across a WORKING NES mother board. Just the board and a new cartslot. No controller connectors (Unless I decide to pitch them in, too). No Power/Reset buttons either (You aint' gettin' these... period. *glare*. I have a use.). JUST the board and a new cartslot. I might sell it if I have anybody thats interested.

I can get you pictures of what you'd be buying with no issues. Shes sittin' in an anti-static bag right now.

Moderatio Est Figmentum.

HBN

Re: FS: OEM SNES parts and more - TEN parts remaining

Post by HBN » Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:59 pm

Added NES (With picture) to the list. It may or may not stay there long so if you are interested, make me an offer.

Moderatio Est Figmentum.

HBN

Re: FS: Lots of STUFF - ELEVEN parts remaining

Post by HBN » Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:01 pm

Added video card to the list.

Moderatio Est Figmentum.

palmertech

Post by palmertech » Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:35 pm

$20 shipped for the LCD panel and NES?

Excellent

HBN

Post by HBN » Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:24 pm

Give me a bit to think about that, okay? The shipping would kill 50% of that right off the bat with "pretty good" packing. I'd like to make more than that for just the NES.

Also as a reminder (Because I stated it up in my first post) I can't cover shipping from this end. So it's up to you to tell me how you want it shipped and pay for it. It's all I can afford to do.

Moderatio Est Figmentum.

qerkdtx

Post by qerkdtx » Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:34 pm

How much would shipping to 12019 cost?

Im considering buying a few of the snes parts.

HBN

Post by HBN » Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:52 pm

Depends one what your buying (based on weight) and what type of shipping you want. Let me know what parts and I'll do my best to give you an estimate as well as a good price on the parts.

Moderatio Est Figmentum.

nevermind1534
Steam ID:nevermind1534

Post by nevermind1534 » Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:30 pm

Cheapest shipping for NVidia RIVA TNT2 video card to 48167?
Kyo wrote:"does anyone here know how to fly a plane?"

"STAND BACK EVERYBODY, I HAVE A FAKE ID"