I purpose a Ben Heck TGIMBOEJ!!!!

Looking for a special part, or have extra stuff you don't need? Trade, sell and buy it here. (Note: Transactions are not monitored by benheck.com)

Moderator:Moderators

GoldenfrankO
PSN Username:FullFreak
360 GamerTag:GoldenfrankO
Re: I purpose a Ben Heck TGIMBOEJ!!!!

Post by GoldenfrankO » Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:32 pm

Then I guess I'm out until I trade with Sonyportiblizer, since someone claims they never recieved something I sent.

SnowKitty

Post by SnowKitty » Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:39 pm

i cant remember if ive got any feedback here or not, i think i may have sold something a while back. i do have loads of good feedback on other forums though
meow

XCVG

Post by XCVG » Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:52 pm

I have a better idea. How about we have a thread where people can post an inventory of spare components, bits, junk, etc. Then people can scroll through, see if there is anything they want, and maybe send a PM. Less fun but more practical and scammer resistant. And cheaper.

nevermind1534
Steam ID:nevermind1534

Post by nevermind1534 » Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:21 pm

I think if we only send it to people with feedback (or have been here for some time and have a good number of posts), we would be fine. And who would want a bunch of junk? (I'm sure some people would, but not too many)

I think I'm going to make a thread for sign up now.
Kyo wrote:"does anyone here know how to fly a plane?"

"STAND BACK EVERYBODY, I HAVE A FAKE ID"

attacknick
Steam ID:attacknick

Post by attacknick » Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:38 am

themadhacker wrote:
GoldenfrankO wrote:How about people have to video tape then packaging up the box? that way they have proof and no scammers cn scam.
Yes, then after they tape it and post the video, hey unpack the box, take everything out, then replace the stuff with useless gravel.

I know. We won't send the box to the newbies! We only send it to people that have been members for a while, and have good feedback in the trading post section.
wouldnt we have a check system to know who had it last and next? im a noob to the forum so i wont be getting the box.
too broke to make a portable.

Krepticor

Post by Krepticor » Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:13 am

easy way to prevent a scammer is that no one who has made a project/ or is below say 1500 posts or something couldn't get it, by laws my friends by laws

BTW if done there would need to be a nerdy spiral notbook of records, that would be absolutely funny
I refuse to dignify myself with an intelligent and witty signature

aj23

Post by aj23 » Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:36 pm

Krepticor wrote:easy way to prevent a scammer is that no one who has made a project/ or is below say 1500 posts or something couldn't get it, by laws my friends by laws

BTW if done there would need to be a nerdy spiral notbook of records, that would be absolutely funny
I'm guessing the reason for the 1500 posts would be because you have just over that now?

Not everyone is a scammer you know. Just as long as they can provide refs, that should be good enough.

nevermind1534

Post by nevermind1534 » Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:40 pm

Krepticor wrote:easy way to prevent a scammer is that no one who has made a project/ or is below say 1500 posts or something couldn't get it, by laws my friends by laws

Does that have anything to do with you having just over 1500 posts? I made a sign up thread; check it out.

eurddrue
Location:I am so caught up in real life I have to be done for a while. I'll still check in but dontexpectmuch

Post by eurddrue » Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:41 pm

nevermind1534 wrote:

Does that have anything to do with you having just over 1500 posts? I made a sign up thread; check it out.
he's been over 1500 for quite a while now, he's just not as active as some of us.
Banned indefinitely if you desperately need to contact me STOPPHONESPAMPLOX Please dont be a dick and call for something random like "HEY YURDRUE DOO U HAZ SPAM?"
wallydawg wrote:
chainfire95 wrote:220V I believe
I think we should check to see if you can withstand 220 volts

nevermind1534

Post by nevermind1534 » Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:49 pm

eurddrue wrote:
nevermind1534 wrote:

he's been over 1500 for quite a while now, he's just not as active as some of us.
I meant a few posts over 1500 when I said just over 1500 posts.

lovablechevy
Portablizer Extraordinaire

Post by lovablechevy » Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:42 am

tibia tells me i must sign up for this.

so, sign me up? :)
they call me the Queen of Bondo, though maybe i should be called the Queen of Epoxy Putty

current project - code name: blue mushroom!

nevermind1534

Post by nevermind1534 » Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:02 pm

lovablechevy wrote:tibia tells me i must sign up for this.

so, sign me up? :)
There's a sign up thread. I will add you to the list.