Wtt: ipod touch 1st gen 8gb plus other stuff for nokia n810

Looking for a special part, or have extra stuff you don't need? Trade, sell and buy it here. (Note: Transactions are not monitored by benheck.com)

Moderator: Moderators

samjc3
Steam ID: samjc3

Wtt: ipod touch 1st gen 8gb plus other stuff for nokia n810

Post by samjc3 » Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:17 pm

I have an ipod touch 8gb jailbroken with a broken home button. Its a first gen, and its pretty beat up: scratched up backplate and no apple logo on the back(buffed it off) and one small scratch on the screen, which is barely noticable. Ok battery life. I also have an oldish samsung yp p2, games for xbox, ps2, and x360. I also have an original xbox, with two working controllers, several broken controllers, a remote and reciever for it. A psone, nothing except the console, dont know if it works, (guy i got it from says it does). Im willing to trade all this (maybe, my parents might not let me) for a good condition working n810, with a charger.
AfroLH wrote:
HotDog-Cart wrote: Also, the codename stuff adds a little bit of sexyness, in my eyes.
Yeah well Alcohol adds a little bit of sexyness in my eyes, but I dont drink it all the time. :wink:
SpongeBuell wrote:As proof, I offer this picture of a monkey on my head.

palmertech

Re: Wtt: ipod touch 1st gen 8gb plus other stuff for nokia n810

Post by palmertech » Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:21 pm

WOOPS!

Wrong thread. Ignore this, please.

I bet if you sold all that stuff, you could get enough cash for an N810. Buff out all the scratches on the back of the ipod, make one with no markings. :D

Excellent