WTB or TF magic memory stick or 1 gb memory stick

Looking for a special part, or have extra stuff you don't need? Trade, sell and buy it here. (Note: Transactions are not monitored by benheck.com)

Moderator:Moderators

eurddrue
Location:I am so caught up in real life I have to be done for a while. I'll still check in but dontexpectmuch
WTB or TF magic memory stick or 1 gb memory stick

Post by eurddrue » Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:40 pm

I was wondering how much one would cost. I only have a 4gb one I have lots of gbo,gbc, gba and 2 ds games. I guess I also have vice city stories for psp.
Banned indefinitely if you desperately need to contact me STOPPHONESPAMPLOX Please dont be a dick and call for something random like "HEY YURDRUE DOO U HAZ SPAM?"
wallydawg wrote:
chainfire95 wrote:220V I believe
I think we should check to see if you can withstand 220 volts

Krepticor

Post by Krepticor » Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:31 pm

well for a magic mem stick all you need is about 512mb, but if you want to use it for storage, then well eBay has the cheapest stuff around

http://cgi.ebay.com/SanDisk-512-mb-Memo ... 286.c0.m14

1gb
http://cgi.ebay.com/SanDisk-Memory-Stic ... 286.c0.m14

try that it should be your best bet
I refuse to dignify myself with an intelligent and witty signature

hailrazer
Portablizer Extraordinaire

Post by hailrazer » Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:19 am

I have bought three memory sticks off Ebay.

A 2gb a 4gb and a 8gb. All were supposed to be Sony Original. all were from United States Power Sellers. And all the sellers have almost perfect feedback for selling memory sticks and they sold tons of them.

all of them arrived in what appeared to be retail Sony packaging.

And ALL of them were fakes. :roll:

Games wouldn't show up properly on the stick. Wouldn't make a Magic Memory stick properly. Wouldn't play properly. Wouldn't transfer properly, etc.

Went to Best Buy and bought an 8gb and made the memory stick in 2 minutes and transferred everything over in the next 30 minutes and it all worked perfectly.

Just bite the bullet and buy from Best Buy , Wal-Mart, etc and be guaranteed of what you are getting.
My Portable Systems:
-----Genimini---------Darth64---------Dreamtrooper--------Ncube---------Kamikazi64---N64Boy Advance

eurddrue
Location:I am so caught up in real life I have to be done for a while. I'll still check in but dontexpectmuch

Post by eurddrue » Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:44 am

hailrazer wrote:I have bought three memory sticks off Ebay.

A 2gb a 4gb and a 8gb. All were supposed to be Sony Original. all were from United States Power Sellers. And all the sellers have almost perfect feedback for selling memory sticks and they sold tons of them.

all of them arrived in what appeared to be retail Sony packaging.

And ALL of them were fakes. :roll:

Games wouldn't show up properly on the stick. Wouldn't make a Magic Memory stick properly. Wouldn't play properly. Wouldn't transfer properly, etc.

Went to Best Buy and bought an 8gb and made the memory stick in 2 minutes and transferred everything over in the next 30 minutes and it all worked perfectly.

Just bite the bullet and buy from Best Buy , Wal-Mart, etc and be guaranteed of what you are getting.
Well, could one of you guys make one for me is what I was asking. I don't have the slot to make one.
Banned indefinitely if you desperately need to contact me STOPPHONESPAMPLOX Please dont be a dick and call for something random like "HEY YURDRUE DOO U HAZ SPAM?"
wallydawg wrote:
chainfire95 wrote:220V I believe
I think we should check to see if you can withstand 220 volts