This idea has been around for a while, so I averaged all the reviews for each person, and gave them a reviewgannon wrote:To help cut down on bandwidth and confusion I've decided to post a few quick rules.
1. In the title say whether the item is "For Sale (FS)", "Wanted to Buy (WTB)", "Wanted to Trade (WTT)", or "For Trade (FT)".
2. If it's only a single item, say the item name in the title. If there are multiple items sum up what is included in the item list.
3. When making an offer, simply send a PM to the starter of the topic and post "PM Sent" under the topic.
4. If you have a list with multiple items please either mark an item as sold or deal pending when that item status exists.
5. Once all the items have been sold, have the topic starter state so in the title and the topic will be deleted to save bandwidth. If the deal falls through just start a new topic.
6. If you can, post pictures of the item. Makes for better trading.
7. No joke threads please.
8. No bumping before 24 hours.
9. Don't post auctions unless they are being sold by you.
10. Be reasonable. Ask fair prices when selling and buying.
11. No off topic posts in a topic.
Rules from Ben
1) No selling of illegal stuff! (Don't push the pirate NOAC or things like that as those ARE gray items)
2) Sales are personal between you and second party and do not involve this website(s) or Ben Heckendorn (me) I shall not be held liable for whatever you do here, nor are any warranties regarding the operation of this forum expressed or implied. In other words - you're on your own!
3) If an item for sale is a TOPIC, have it removed by an Admin after it's sold so it won't clutter up the joint.
To find your person search, or hit Control F, and type their name in
----Will update with new posts with feedback
All Red Name and all red description MEANS INCONCLUSIVE REPORTS AT THIS TIME FOR POSSIBLE LONG-CON SCAMS
Contact me via Personal PM to have changed with simple explanation if you feel you are to be change back to good
64M32ON3-Always gets the paperwork, but never has the pen to sign.
AUKEN-Very accurate in descriptions
Bay wolf-Fast shipping, good prices
Bacteria-Good to work with
Benheck-The one and only, and has fast shipping
Big-OÂ¬-Does the deal right
Black Six-Fast shipping, good prices
Cennar-Fast out of country shipper
CowsGoQuack-I could throw my package in the wind and it'd get there faster slow shipping
CronoTriggerfan-Fast shipping, good deals, great to work with
Custom NES Dude-Good products and understanding
Daniskickass-Perfectly timed shipping
Dave-Good Communicator, puts others first
Demonofaj-Bad, shorted deals
Doctorjames-Good prices, good buyer
DR. Killgood-Good reliable sender/payer, a true man of his word
Eastsider_1-Slow deals but gets it done
Emeraldz-Good seller, fast shipping
gameboy fixer 77/cloudburst7-SCAMMER
Gannon-Good to deal with
G-Force-Good shipper, fast shipping
Gamer2-Fast shipping, terrible packaging(Shipped an HD without any padding)
GoldenFranko-Good prices and fast shipping, super patient, and an overall good guy
HBN-Good seller and trader, plus helps out
Hifeno-Good to work with, and great with getting what needs to be get done
JackFrost22-Good to deal with
Jeffslot-Pays more then needed
Joelanders-Good and informative, throws in a little extra
Johnbjuice-Accurate, good shipper
Jongamer-Slow on shipping
Journeyfanatic-Trustworthy, but slow payment
Jperryss-Good seller, and buyer
Khaag-Good to deal with
Klefmung-Fast payment, reliable
Krepticor-Good packing, fast shipping
Kurt_-Quickest payment in the west
Lifeisbetterwithketchup-Good Buyer, super slow shipper
limpport-Great person to deal with, no hassles, or struggles
Lovablechevy-Good prices, updates a lot
Loyalist Revolt-Slow but gets it done
MasamuneX-Goor shipping, good payment
mode7-Fast, great prices
mothatrucka-Great prices, trustworthy
Motoman-Bad, shorted on a deal, but otherwise good
Neildo_64-Good to work with, fast shipper
New Guy 101-Good to work with, best shipping ever
NES_Fanatic-Good, and throws in a little extra
Nightwheel-Good packaging, good seller
Nonsense Man-Good seller
Oniak-Good to deal with, and patient
Palmertech-Good to deal with, good prices
Phantom92Opera-Great to deal with
Scramangagoldengun-Accurate, fast shipper
SchmellyFart-Flexible, puts others before himself, and ideal seller
SgtBowhack-Does anything to make the customer happy, puts others first
Sir Games-A-lot-Good Trader
Skipstone-Puts others first
SonyPortableizer-Shipping is good sometimes, but once just plain sucked and leaft you out to dry (I edited that myself, but I refunded the person)
Spyder12587-Good to work with
stuntpenguin007-Didnt follow through on our deal but claimed he did, no word back after many months
Sweetsuzuki-Fast payment, good communication
Tappan-Good prices, fast shipping, great communication
Themadhacker-Insanely fast shipping
Tibia-Good Buyer, insanely fast payment
Triton-Fast shipping, great deals
Turbotax 1.0-Good shipping, good payment
Valium-Great to work with, great buyer
Vailiant-Good seller, throws in a little extra
vb_master-Fast Shipping, Low Prices, good packing
Vskid-Accurate, and a good trader, fast shipper
Warmachine-Makes out on deals, but not a scammer
Weaponepsilon-Good prices, and good shipping, good deals
weebl-Trust worthy, fast shipping
Wompastompa11-Great prices, and fast shipping
Xorealix-Good shipping, informative
Yoshilime-Man of his word, but slow on shipping
Zegunda-Good, and fast shipping
What to do when you are scammed?
A. Let us know
B. Try to contact them
C. Wait a little while, but not too long
D. Verizon 411 them
Do exactly this
-When they ask "city and state please"
-You use the place you sent the stuff to
-You now get a real person on the line
-Then you ask for "The telephone number of ________on 012345 Whereisit St."
-"One moment please" they will say
-They then connect you to their number
-Phone rings, then they pick it up
-Hey -Scammers Name here- Im -your name here- wheres my stuff?
People are afraid of confrontation and will tell you whats going on, or hangup letting you know you have been scammed