Group Buy!

Looking for a special part, or have extra stuff you don't need? Trade, sell and buy it here. (Note: Transactions are not monitored by benheck.com)

Moderator:Moderators

hailrazer
Portablizer Extraordinaire

Post by hailrazer » Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:36 pm

Gordon1 wrote: really? Did I ever say that? oh yeah I didn't!

Once again, I never said it was $9.20 shipped to the final recipient.
Hmm let's see :
So, when I state the price it includes shipping!
And this statement :
.... Yeah for $20.
And how much do you expect to get them for in the group buy PLEASE TELL ME THAT!!
Way to go with avoiding the reading comprehension statement! :roll:
I was relying on this statement when I said they may not be working
kreptikor wrote:just remember that as-is is just that and that there may be some legit lemons in the bunch, Not to be a nay-sayer because a perfect system would be nice, a dose of reality is essential
So I thought since they were as-is that meant some might not work.

I think I have proved that the group buy is stupid and a waste of money and that you can not seem to get this through your head. So I am done with this thread. :roll:

Gordon1

Post by Gordon1 » Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:45 pm

Gordon1 wrote: really? Did I ever say that? oh yeah I didn't!

Once again, I never said it was $9.20 shipped to the final recipient.

Hmm let's see :
So, when I state the price it includes shipping!
TO THE INITIAL RECEIVER

.... Yeah for $20.
And how much do you expect to get them for in the group buy PLEASE TELL ME THAT!!
Apparently I do not

I was relying on this statement when I said they may not be working
kreptikor wrote:just remember that as-is is just that and that there may be some legit lemons in the bunch, Not to be a nay-sayer because a perfect system would be nice, a dose of reality is essential
So I thought since they were as-is that meant some might not work.
That is no excuse for half assed research

I do now understand that is is not a great as I once thought it was. Now that I know that shipping from Canada from the states is not cheap I understand.

However, what I do not appreciate is somebody shooting their mouth off about things they have no idea how it affects others. aka, the $15 n64. You musty realize is that I still like you and I think you make some quality stuff. But, I just do not like to be chopped down for no reason and made to look like an idiot. Which I am not.
Last edited by Gordon1 on Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hailrazer

Post by hailrazer » Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:56 pm

Gordon1 wrote:

I do now understand that is is not a great as I once thought it was. Now that I know that shipping from Canada from the states is not cheap I understand.

However, what I do not appreciate is somebody shooting their mouth off about things they have no idea how it affects others. aka, the $15 n64. You musty realize is that I still like you and I think you make some quality stuff. But, I just do not like to be chopped down for no reason and made to look like an idiot. Which I am not.
Begging your pardon but I was in no way shooting my mouth off about things.

I said it is possible to get $15 N64's and you asked "where can you get them so cheap" and I proved I could.

And I never tried to make you look like an idiot. I was just pointing out that this group buy wasn't the best idea.

Unfortunately when I did that it apparently was taken as a put down to make you look bad. One of the problems of the internet is the lack of ability to show someone by facial gestures and tone of voice that you don't think them an idiot but just think the idea lacks reasonableness.

I'm sorry if it came across that way. I don't hold any hard feelings either. I just wanted to save people a lot of trouble for nothing.

Gordon1

Post by Gordon1 » Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:19 pm

hailrazer wrote:
Gordon1 wrote:

Begging your pardon but I was in no way shooting my mouth off about things.

I said it is possible to get $15 N64's and you asked "where can you get them so cheap" and I proved I could.

And I never tried to make you look like an idiot. I was just pointing out that this group buy wasn't the best idea.

Unfortunately when I did that it apparently was taken as a put down to make you look bad. One of the problems of the internet is the lack of ability to show someone by facial gestures and tone of voice that you don't think them an idiot but just think the idea lacks reasonableness.

I'm sorry if it came across that way. I don't hold any hard feelings either. I just wanted to save people a lot of trouble for nothing.
OK, so are we good?

hailrazer

Post by hailrazer » Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:19 am

Gordon1 wrote:
OK, so are we good?
We are more than good :)

It's not worth getting upset about, it was just a disagreement :)