WeaponEpsilon's trade thread 10/20/14

Looking for a special part, or have extra stuff you don't need? Trade, sell and buy it here. (Note: Transactions are not monitored by benheck.com)

Moderator:Moderators

yoshilime

Post by yoshilime » Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:15 pm

well, you know what i have to trade, and i wantall the plug n plays, the joy pad, the actavisioon, the fb...

weaponepsilon

Post by weaponepsilon » Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:29 pm

yoshilime wrote:well, you know what i have to trade, and i wantall the plug n plays, the joy pad, the actavisioon, the fb...
You have nothing to trade.

yoshilime

Post by yoshilime » Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:07 pm

weaponepsilon wrote:
yoshilime wrote:well, you know what i have to trade, and i wantall the plug n plays, the joy pad, the actavisioon, the fb...
You have nothing to trade.

jeez! if any of those can beshipped for 11$ ill do t, but people are so negitive! it makes me sick! i might just quit if this is how people treat me!

weaponepsilon

Post by weaponepsilon » Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:22 am

Look. We aren't trying to be jerks here. You're asking modders to do jobs for no money or a completely useless trade, then get mad when you are cut down. Then in For Trade threads, you offer things that have almost no use for us. We don't need toasters, napkin holders, or broken Atari controllers. We already have these. You have to understand that a lot of us are hard workers and its an insult to us to be given such a lowball offer. Do it persistantly and it makes you look bad. No one will trade an Atari, an NES, or an SNES for duct tape wallets.

If you have nothing to trade, you have nothing to trade. Don't thread crap by telling people you wish you could buy something when you clearly can't. Don't offer pocket lint for trade when no one needs/wants it.

You can get lucky when really nice traders like WompaStompa11 here will give away things for free, but you are expected to pay shipping.

My advice, Take what little money you have and go to a thrift store. Buy something worthwhile, even if you aren't interested in it. Bring it here and offer it for trade. If you can't trade it, pop it on ebay for $.40 and make a few dimes. All of us have bought bags of PnP's, NOACs, and miscellanous gaming materials for cheap at Goodwill.

We are all just being realistic here. You were given two decent offers in your Gamecube thread and you blew them off because you expected too much. $10 shipped for a broken Gamecube is good trade. If you want more, find out whats wrong and maybe fix it. $8 for a used pokemon poster...Hey, thats 8 more than you had before.

yoshilime

Post by yoshilime » Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:14 am

We are all just being realistic here. You were given two decent offers in your Gamecube thread and you blew them off because you expected too much. $10 shipped for a broken Gamecube is good trade. If you want more, find out whats wrong and maybe fix it. $8 for a used pokemon poster...Hey, thats 8 more than you had before.

A i'd take ten dolers to ship it

b: i happen to LIKE that poster.

weaponepsilon

Post by weaponepsilon » Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:59 am

nightwheel wrote:anyway other way to test that NOAC? Maybe try another AC adapter if possible. Because if you can get it to work. I could be interested
I went back and retested this thing. I noticed that it has a different component layout than the other one i sold. When I turned it on, the screen blips like its waiting to boot. This one may not have the onboard ROMz. It's like when you turn on an NES without a cart in it...

nightwheel
PSN Username:nightwheel
360 GamerTag:nightwheel94
Steam ID:nightwheel

Post by nightwheel » Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:15 am

weaponepsilon wrote:
nightwheel wrote:anyway other way to test that NOAC? Maybe try another AC adapter if possible. Because if you can get it to work. I could be interested
I went back and retested this thing. I noticed that it has a different component layout than the other one i sold. When I turned it on, the screen blips like its waiting to boot. This one may not have the onboard ROMz. It's like when you turn on an NES without a cart in it...
try a cart on and see what happens

Who knows if the Namco Portable will ever become a reality? :P

weaponepsilon

Post by weaponepsilon » Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:31 am

I dont have a famicom cart to test...

nightwheel
PSN Username:nightwheel
360 GamerTag:nightwheel94
Steam ID:nightwheel

Post by nightwheel » Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:34 am

nor do I. I guess someone else here has Fami carts. And could use it more that me.

Who knows if the Namco Portable will ever become a reality? :P

weaponepsilon

Post by weaponepsilon » Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:23 pm

I know Bibliophile had a couple in his thread. Perhaps one of us could get one from him. If I do, I'll just let it got to trade with this, but'll expect a little more. I'm hoping he'll log in soon and check his messages.

Right now, I am expecting to get a parts order from MOUSER soon, one of which is a 72 pin card edge reader. Since I know this thing will be modded anyways, I can tear it apart and add a 72 pin to it and see what happens.

weaponepsilon

Post by weaponepsilon » Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:12 am

added PSX and Tony Hawk 2 for the n64.

yoshilime

Post by yoshilime » Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:19 am

i have more money, how much is shipping for the fb to California?

edit: no wait, i need a ps1 screan.

yoshilime

Post by yoshilime » Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:10 pm

ok, ok ok, this is erios. i need that ps1 so i cab=n salvage the screen.i can pay shipping

weaponepsilon

Post by weaponepsilon » Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:21 am

yoshilime wrote:ok, ok ok, this is erios. i need that ps1 so i cab=n salvage the screen.i can pay shipping

???

What are you talking about? I don't have a ps1 screen. I have a Playstation, original model aka PSX. Why are you making offers, then changing your mind, then asking for something completely different??

yoshilime

Post by yoshilime » Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:32 am

ohhhhh, sorry. i thought it was a ps1, which i really need for a portable. nvm.....