Looking for an Apple notebook...

Looking for a special part, or have extra stuff you don't need? Trade, sell and buy it here. (Note: Transactions are not monitored by benheck.com)

Moderator:Moderators

vb_master

Post by vb_master » Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:15 pm

CronoTriggerfan wrote:Thanks vb! If that's a good deal for you, and the laptop is in good aesthetic condition and has more than 128mb of RAM, then you can almost call it a done deal.
I might need money for shipping, but yeah it has like 384 MB of RAM and a CD drive.
Took these pictures using my iPhone camera. If you want 10 megapixel goodness, PM me.

Sharp Sapphire
Portablizer

Post by Sharp Sapphire » Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:37 pm

...don't go buy a Macintosh without her trying it, she'll just get mad over it being to hard to use or something... ...and i've experienced something of that nature before.
Things I need to purchase for my NES Laptop:
1X PSone screen
6X 1.2v 3500mAh sub-C's
1X 1/8'' to RCA stereo Adapater
1X Radioshack repair kit

..yeaaaaah...

vb_master

Post by vb_master » Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:16 pm

Sharp Sapphire wrote:...don't go buy a Macintosh without her trying it, she'll just get mad over it being to hard to use or something... ...and i've experienced something of that nature before.
Don't be silly.

vskid
Steam ID:vskid3

Post by vskid » Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:18 pm

CronoTriggerfan wrote:on my lifebook, the harddrive has died twice this year due to just carrying it around.
Would you happen to be wanting to sell the lifebook?

cowsgoquack101
Steam ID:cowsgoquack101

Post by cowsgoquack101 » Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:39 pm

Triton wrote:
:roll: Spoiled? Yeah, completely.
says the guy who got an HDTV for his birthday and has an oqo and a lifebook and an EEEPC and an ipod touch and has spend 5 grand on ebay recently :lol: :roll:
I hear you there John, I forgot about that Josh, you got some splainin to do...

I had to buy a broken mp3 player to have one. Then I was a nice person and gave my brother my old 4th gen iPod grayscale. Here you wanted to destroy a 1gb Nano!

CronoTriggerfan

Post by CronoTriggerfan » Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:36 pm

Yep VB, it's a go! I've got a big lot to sell on ebay, but once that cash comes in, I'll pay you ASAP (probably mid next week). Shoot me a PM so we can work out the transaction details.

Vskid, I could sell you the LifeBook. I was planning on selling it on eBay in this lot of stuff, but I might be able to sell it to you here. The stock units there go for about $250 with the standard 256mb RAM and no hard drive, and my unit is maxed out on RAM (1 gig) with a semi-working HDD. It's odd, sometimes an OS will install, but if it does, it crashes periodically; sometimes not for a month, other times once every 20 minutes. So that part would probably have to be replaced. We can work out a price on it before I list it, if you're willing to. Problem is, that's a big chunk of what I'd be paying VB for this deal, so we'd have to get that straight.

Johny boy, the money side of it was screwed up. :lol: It seemed ridiculously high when I saw it! Tunrs out my mom uses the same account to pay for her travel expenses as well as my sister's travel soccer team, so that accounted for over 4 grand of it. The rest is me, but I've had those debts paid for ages.

And Hayden, I feel for you man. My first MP3 player was bought at a sale that airports have of unclaimed stuff, and that Creative served me for 5 years, until I managed to save up enough for a PSP. That old mp3 player, I actually just gave to a friend who's never had one before, and needless to say, wasn't exactly in a position to be buying one. :wink:

vskid
Steam ID:vskid3

Post by vskid » Wed Mar 05, 2008 8:12 pm

CronoTriggerfan wrote:Vskid, I could sell you the LifeBook. I was planning on selling it on eBay in this lot of stuff, but I might be able to sell it to you here. The stock units there go for about $250 with the standard 256mb RAM and no hard drive, and my unit is maxed out on RAM (1 gig) with a semi-working HDD. It's odd, sometimes an OS will install, but if it does, it crashes periodically; sometimes not for a month, other times once every 20 minutes. So that part would probably have to be replaced. We can work out a price on it before I list it, if you're willing to. Problem is, that's a big chunk of what I'd be paying VB for this deal, so we'd have to get that straight.
Sounds like it could be a good deal, BUT, I'm broke and couldn't scrounge together that much. Thanks for the offer, though. I think that when I really get serious about getting a decent laptop, I'll probably get something with a dual core cpu (cause I'm tried of having a slow computer).

vb_master

Post by vb_master » Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:05 pm

CronoTriggerfan wrote:Yep VB, it's a go! I've got a big lot to sell on ebay, but once that cash comes in, I'll pay you ASAP (probably mid next week). Shoot me a PM so we can work out the transaction details.
All right.