WTS possibly N64p or build other portables for sale

Looking for a special part, or have extra stuff you don't need? Trade, sell and buy it here. (Note: Transactions are not monitored by benheck.com)

Moderator:Moderators

Turbo Tax 1.0
Portablizer Extraordinaire
WTS possibly N64p or build other portables for sale

Post by Turbo Tax 1.0 » Mon Nov 26, 2007 7:13 pm

I may be interested in selling my N64p if someone is interested and can make a good offer
http://forums.benheck.com/viewtopic.php?t=13930

I'm not gonna be working for a bit so I am also interested in building another portable primarily for sale.
most likely a SNESp
maybe a NESp pm if interested
when life gives you lemons make flux
snesp mk4

jeroen

Post by jeroen » Tue Nov 27, 2007 10:23 am

Dude that things beatifull remember? Why are yous selling?

Jongamer
PSN Username:Geekystig790
360 GamerTag:Mesu Gitsune

Post by Jongamer » Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:10 am

jeroen wrote:Dude that things beatifull remember? Why are yous selling?
Mabye he is bored of it.

Turbo Tax 1.0

Post by Turbo Tax 1.0 » Tue Nov 27, 2007 4:56 pm

jeroen wrote:Dude that things beatifull remember? Why are yous selling?
I dont really use most of my portables, and the more I sell the more I make :D I am really more interested in making snesps for sale though

I may just have to make one first to show what is available, I am hoping to make a very simple vac formed portrait snesp with a Gameboy style cart slot that uses either a hipgear or psone screen and runs off AAs similar to the npod
snesp mk4

RezCrimson

Post by RezCrimson » Tue Nov 27, 2007 5:49 pm

[/quote]
I dont really use most of my portables, and the more I sell the more I make :D I am really more interested in making snesps for sale though

I may just have to make one first to show what is available, I am hoping to make a very simple vac formed portrait snesp with a Gameboy style cart slot that uses either a hipgear or psone screen and runs off AAs similar to the npod[/quote]

How much do you think all of you're materials would be to fabricate something like that? I mean in dollar amount.

Turbo Tax 1.0

Post by Turbo Tax 1.0 » Tue Nov 27, 2007 6:01 pm

havn't done a parts list yet but probably 350 give or take a bit. I think I am going to start building a mold and getting parts together soon.probably closer to 300 though

just in general, would you prefer a psone screen with a higher cost more AAs and less playtime, or a hipgear/intec which could lower the prices a bit and be smaller/more battery life?
snesp mk4

nickerous

Post by nickerous » Tue Nov 27, 2007 6:49 pm

I'd go with the PS1 screen, but hopefully no more cost (got 5 of them right now). Could one send in the PS1 screen and SNES system to save a few bucks?

Then again, that SNESp in your sig is amazing. If that what a hip gear looks like, I'd take one of those.

Also, what about the N64 games that require the d-pad? I'm pretty sure there were a few of those. Some wrestling games maybe?

johnbjuice

Post by johnbjuice » Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:18 pm

I might be interested. PM me. Price, specs, problems, details, etc.

My N64p project is taking forever, and I really wanted to have to done before the 6-hour drive to Disneyland...but...

- Juice 8)