{FS} iBook G4 14" Li-Poly Battery

Looking for a special part, or have extra stuff you don't need? Trade, sell and buy it here. (Note: Transactions are not monitored by benheck.com)

Moderator:Moderators

Felino
{FS} iBook G4 14" Li-Poly Battery

Post by Felino » Fri Oct 05, 2007 12:03 am

As the titial says, great condition, small scratch on bottom. Contacts intact and no corrosion. Holds a full charge (up to 99%). Charge controller might be included.

Controller calibrated.

Shipping from 2640.
Charlie wrote:I always wanted to try wall flips, but I'm too attached to my neck.

Dr. KillGood

Post by Dr. KillGood » Fri Oct 05, 2007 12:14 am

Oh so it is free? I will take it! :shock:

Felino

Post by Felino » Fri Oct 05, 2007 1:13 am

PM me with your suggested price idiot.
Charlie wrote:I always wanted to try wall flips, but I'm too attached to my neck.

Black Six
360 GamerTag:Black 5ix

Post by Black Six » Fri Oct 05, 2007 4:08 am

Calm down, no need to resort to insulting people, that's certainly not going to get him to buy it. Next time, be a little more specific with what you're looking for.
"It's not that life's so short, it's just that you're dead for so long." -Anonymous
Threads Closerized: Lost Track, Whoops

Adam G

Post by Adam G » Fri Oct 05, 2007 3:48 pm

Black Six wrote:Calm down, no need to resort to insulting people, that's certainly not going to get him to buy it. Next time, be a little more specific with what you're looking for.
No offense to anyone, but I highly doubt Dr. KillGood had any intention to "purchase" this item, as he stated, he wants it for free. Felino was a little overboard with his comment. Couldn't you of at least deleted KillGood's spam post? It didn't realte to selling an item, but to giving one away...

Black Six
360 GamerTag:Black 5ix

Post by Black Six » Fri Oct 05, 2007 8:51 pm

Adam G wrote:
Black Six wrote:Calm down, no need to resort to insulting people, that's certainly not going to get him to buy it. Next time, be a little more specific with what you're looking for.
No offense to anyone, but I highly doubt Dr. KillGood had any intention to "purchase" this item, as he stated, he wants it for free. Felino was a little overboard with his comment. Couldn't you of at least deleted KillGood's spam post? It didn't realte to selling an item, but to giving one away...
We can't say one way or another what Dr. KillGood's intent is. Therefore, deleting the post would not be a suitable course of action. Thanks for the advice, but I have things covered.
"It's not that life's so short, it's just that you're dead for so long." -Anonymous
Threads Closerized: Lost Track, Whoops

Felino

Post by Felino » Sat Oct 06, 2007 7:40 pm

Thing is, he has no indention of actually buying the bloody thing.

:evil:

r3ap3r

Post by r3ap3r » Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:45 am

Sorry to revive this thread but is this still up for sale?