Whos interested in a PSP slim w/ 3.72 M33

Looking for a special part, or have extra stuff you don't need? Trade, sell and buy it here. (Note: Transactions are not monitored by benheck.com)

Moderator:Moderators

schmellyfart
Portablizer Extraordinaire
Steam ID:schmellyfart
Whos interested in a PSP slim w/ 3.72 M33

Post by schmellyfart » Mon Oct 01, 2007 5:25 pm

Im not exactly sure where this goes because its not an actual FS thread, I just want to know if there would be any intrest in it so I can decide whether to keep it for myself or to sell it

But anyways, Is anyone interested in buying a PSP slim daxter bundle from me? It would have 3.72 M33, the recovery menu from the 3.xx LE. I would put any homebrew on it that is requested. And of course everthing thats included in the daxter bundle.

Kurt_
Portablizer
Steam ID:kurbert

Post by Kurt_ » Mon Oct 01, 2007 5:28 pm

I may be. price permitting.
Hey, sup?

gamer2

Post by gamer2 » Mon Oct 01, 2007 5:28 pm

I have to know, how much.

Harshboy
Portablizer

Post by Harshboy » Mon Oct 01, 2007 5:53 pm

Interested in a Trade? PSP Phat with same firmware, Mem Stick, 5 Games, and maybe a few bucks?

schmellyfart

Post by schmellyfart » Mon Oct 01, 2007 5:54 pm

What do you guys think is fair?

Taking into consideration, the time spent downloading the necessary files for pandoras battery, and installing everything, and of course the psp :wink: , and any other games you might want.

How does ~$260 + shipping (insurance and delivery conformaton included) sound? This price is not set in stone.

Im willing to work with the price depending on what you guys think because I dont want to make this a one-sided transaction where only one of us benefits.

journeyfanatic

Post by journeyfanatic » Mon Oct 01, 2007 6:12 pm

Wow, that's a really good price, I would def. go for it, but I already have one. By the way, if anyone is wondering, I have dealt with Schmellyfart and I can say this guy has great communication and quick shipping. I will be putting him in the good seller list.

Krepticor

Post by Krepticor » Mon Oct 01, 2007 8:09 pm

considering that one package brand new is 200 I personally think the price is ouch material

I think that $50 is a suitable amount for labor, and that 120 is probably a good going rate for the system the accessories would probably total up to about $30 for used accessories and the like

So I say sell it for what you payed, the $200, I think that is FAIR but not Too unreasonable,

~Krepticor
I refuse to dignify myself with an intelligent and witty signature

schmellyfart

Post by schmellyfart » Mon Oct 01, 2007 10:57 pm

Krepticor wrote:considering that one package brand new is 200 I personally think the price is ouch material

I think that $50 is a suitable amount for labor, and that 120 is probably a good going rate for the system the accessories would probably total up to about $30 for used accessories and the like

So I say sell it for what you payed, the $200, I think that is FAIR but not Too unreasonable,

~Krepticor
First of all this is the psp slim daxter bundle that costs 200. None of the accessories are used. The system was only used to put 3.72 M33 on it and make sure it all worked.

Im not gonna sell it for 200 seeing how it costs ~216 with tax, and then theres labor as well.

@Harshboy: nope, sorry

Felino

Post by Felino » Tue Oct 02, 2007 3:07 am

I would, but the shipping would be pathetic.
Charlie wrote:I always wanted to try wall flips, but I'm too attached to my neck.

nickerous

Post by nickerous » Tue Oct 02, 2007 9:57 am

I'd say no more than $250 with shipping included. I got my 1.50 fat psp off of ebay for $200. That was 10 months ago. I put my other freebie psp with 4 games and a stand on ebay this past Feb and got $250 for it.

Like others have said, the system new is $200. And the "labor" needed to get 3.71 M33 on it took me all of 20 minutes. That's including making a pandora battery/card.

Krepticor

Post by Krepticor » Tue Oct 02, 2007 6:35 pm

is the box opened? therefore it is used... cut and dry

new implies retail... I'll accept like new condition, but fact is, it traveled with you and is therefore used,

Now your labor I did recognize, I just don't know about how difficult it is to set up the firmware, but I know a guy (he is my ISP in fact) and he more than willingly sets up psps all the time with OEA firmware, doesn't charge a thing, so therefore this must not be an overly complicated process

he says it takes about an hour tops, $50 an hour is a very reasonable labor charge
I refuse to dignify myself with an intelligent and witty signature