WTB: PSP

Looking for a special part, or have extra stuff you don't need? Trade, sell and buy it here. (Note: Transactions are not monitored by benheck.com)

Moderator:Moderators

vskid
Steam ID:vskid3
WTB: PSP

Post by vskid » Wed Sep 05, 2007 4:30 pm

My brother wants to buy a PSP, so I'm checking here to see if anyone has one they want to sell. I'd prefer it be an easily homebrew-able system (2.71FW or less or CFW), I really don't want to spend the time making a pandora battery. Payment will be with Paypal. Hoping to pay no more than ~$100.

vskid

Post by vskid » Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:26 pm

Bump.

LoyalistRevolt

Post by LoyalistRevolt » Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:48 pm

I don't think you'll get one for 100$ That runs CFW and is in perfect condition mabye for like 140-180:? ...Also I think that we are the only people on this forum with psp's. Well this kid in my neighborhood has one with a broken LCD I'll see if I can get it for you.
"All wars are civil wars, because all men are brothers."

vskid

Post by vskid » Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:18 pm

LoyalistRevolt wrote:I don't think you'll get one for 100$ That runs CFW and is in perfect condition mabye for like 140-180:? ...Also I think that we are the only people on this forum with psp's. Well this kid in my neighborhood has one with a broken LCD I'll see if I can get it for you.
Thanks, but I'd rather not mess with trying to get a new screen. I know there are several people with PSPs here, only problem is most of them get used so they aren't for sale. I got my PSP for $150 almost a year ago, and that came with everything but the 32MB memory stick, and it also had a game. All my brother needs is a PSP (and charger, if possible), condition is negotiable.

Soulfeeder

Post by Soulfeeder » Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:02 pm

I might sell mine.

Good Things:

-3.51 m33 cfw
-Headphones with mic
-1 gig memory stick
-Homebrew on there already
-Rachet and Clank Demo with it's case (For .isos)
-Charger
-Box it came in, with instructions

Bad things:
-No rag thing
-On one side of the UMD holder thing on the back it doesn't latch when closed. It doesn't effect gameplay at all.

I'm still not quite sure about selling stuff. Like I have no idea how much S + H would be.

I wouldn't sell without a fair offer. Like 200+, with all that, that's copulate amazing.

P.S. One of the homebrew apps turns the microphone in to a voice recorder.

LoyalistRevolt

Post by LoyalistRevolt » Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:19 pm

Soulfeeder wrote:I might sell mine.

Good Things:

-3.51 m33 cfw
-Headphones with mic
-1 gig memory stick
-Charger

Bad things:
-No rag thing
-On one side of the UMD holder thing on the back it doesn't latch when closed. It doesn't effect gameplay at all.

I'm still not quite sure about selling stuff. Like I have no idea how much S + H would be.

I wouldn't sell without a fair offer. Like 200+, with all that, that's screw amazing.

OVERPRICED.....Your trying to charge him extra for homebrew apps he can get for free at pspiso.com......Nice Its Defective to and you trying to sell it WAY more that retail you sound like and idiot.

Soulfeeder

Post by Soulfeeder » Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:25 pm

Wow, what a douche. It has Cfw, a 1 gig mem stick, and the microphone headphones. Together the stick and microphone were about 70$. And you don't just happen across a 1.5 psp while walking around. I had to downgrade with GTA. It took some hard work.

okay, the lowest I would go would be like 175$

schmellyfart
Portablizer Extraordinaire
Steam ID:schmellyfart

Post by schmellyfart » Sun Sep 09, 2007 12:07 am

Soulfeeder wrote:Wow, what a douche. It has Cfw, a 1 gig mem stick, and the microphone headphones. Together the stick and microphone were about 70$. And you don't just happen across a 1.5 psp while walking around. I had to downgrade with GTA. It took some hard work.

okay, the lowest I would go would be like 175$
First of all what are these microphone headphones? :?
1gig MSDUO's are only $20.
The GTA downgrade is a piece of cake, I have used it 3 times on mine and my friend's psp's.
And Cfw's are easy to install as well.

:roll:

Soulfeeder

Post by Soulfeeder » Sun Sep 09, 2007 12:21 am

These microphone headphones are headphones, with a microphone on them xD. When I got my psp the 1gig was 50$ so that's why I said it.

I acknowledge that 200 was a lot. But I think 175 is pretty reasonable. :?

DK

Post by DK » Sun Sep 09, 2007 2:43 am

LoyalistRevolt wrote:I don't think you'll get one for 100$ That runs CFW and is in perfect condition mabye for like 140-180:? ...Also I think that we are the only people on this forum with psp's. Well this kid in my neighborhood has one with a broken LCD I'll see if I can get it for you.
I have one too :D Try looking for a mate with a bricked one who doesn't know about the Pandora Battery :lol:

soundwave

Post by soundwave » Sun Sep 09, 2007 9:18 am

Meh, I paid 170 for a "used" 1.50 system, but its pretty much new. Came with Virtua Tennis which I've played all of 1 times. I then bought a Hong Kong clone 4GB MPSD, and a 10 dollar plastic/rubber Logitech case. So for like 215 or 225 bucks my PSP rocks.
But, yeah, sorry @OP, I don't have one for sale.
f you already have a HEN'd PSP, it'd probably be the safest bet to get a retail PSP and Pandora-ize it, no risk with nicks in the screen, etc.

LoyalistRevolt

Post by LoyalistRevolt » Sun Sep 09, 2007 6:47 pm

Soulfeeder wrote:These microphone headphones are headphones, with a microphone on them xD. When I got my psp the 1gig was 50$ so that's why I said it.

I acknowledge that 200 was a lot. But I think 175 is pretty reasonable. :?
Still over priced 1GB are like 6 bucks on ebay and no one in there right mind would buy one for 20......headphone's are 10 bucks now.......And PS. I called you and idiot because you were advertising a psp fill with ISO that he could get for free...I repeat myself baka 8)

To Vs you have a better chance of finding a reasonable priced one on pspiso.com some of the guy are real idiots about prices but most understand good luck :) HAHAHHAH

Pss. You got you 1GB when it was 50 and your trying to sell it back same price :lol:

vskid

Post by vskid » Mon Sep 10, 2007 3:02 pm

Soulfeeder wrote:I might sell mine.

Good Things:

-3.51 m33 cfw
-Headphones with mic
-1 gig memory stick
-Charger

Bad things:
-No rag thing

I wouldn't sell without a fair offer. Like 200+, with all that, that's screw amazing.

Everyone else is right, thats too much, I could buy a new one and a 2GB memory stick for that price and use a pandora battery to downgrade it. You are trying to sell me homebrew like its "amazing" and theres no way I could get it otherwise, when I'd likely just copy everything from my memory stick to his.

Turbo Tax 1.0
Portablizer Extraordinaire

Post by Turbo Tax 1.0 » Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:36 pm

the slim is only 169 also and soon to be brewed homestyle
when life gives you lemons make flux
snesp mk4

Soulfeeder

Post by Soulfeeder » Mon Sep 10, 2007 8:33 pm

Okay, one I already said that I would go down to 175$. Plus, I was just saying that there was homebrew on it. Gosh, you guys sound like I was selling the homebrew itself for 200$.