Rules / Good trader list

Looking for a special part, or have extra stuff you don't need? Trade, sell and buy it here. (Note: Transactions are not monitored by benheck.com)

Moderator:Moderators

Motoman

Post by Motoman » Thu Feb 02, 2006 6:07 pm

A.J. Franzman wrote:NOT recommended:

demonofaj
Motoman

Deadbeat "bidders" in one of my Trading Post offerings, both backed out after I cancelled bids and ended the eBay listing to sell to them.
Hey cmon, Demonofaj said he was gonna buy it so I thought it was gone and he had it, then he backed out after i'd already got one and then you PM'd me.

"Living After Midnight"

A.J. Franzman

Post by A.J. Franzman » Thu Feb 02, 2006 7:23 pm

Motoman wrote:Demonofaj said he was gonna buy it so I thought it was gone and he had it, then he backed out after i'd already got one and then you PM'd me.
It aint over 'til it's over - if you look at my post, you'll notice that demonofaj has not yet responded, and I never said that the item was definitely sold and the offer ended. After I sent him a PM, he PM'd me his excuse (which I then had to ask him to confirm, because he wrote both "no" and "yeah" in the same line). By this time it was 5 days after I sent that post. If he would have let me know right away that he spent his money on a video game instead, I would have messaged you sooner.

When a deal is complete, I will make a final post and edit the subject line to reflect that, and in all probability Sir Luke or one of the other mods will delete the thread soon afterward.
Mum! Dad! Don't touch it! It's EEE-VIL!

WTD: Donated dead Atari 2600 consoles, mobos, or their ICs.
2600 NTSC cartridges and manuals.
Click for TRADE/SELL and WANTED lists.

Motoman

Post by Motoman » Thu Feb 02, 2006 10:00 pm

A.J. Franzman wrote:
Motoman wrote:Demonofaj said he was gonna buy it so I thought it was gone and he had it, then he backed out after i'd already got one and then you PM'd me.
It aint over 'til it's over - if you look at my post, you'll notice that demonofaj has not yet responded, and I never said that the item was definitely sold and the offer ended. After I sent him a PM, he PM'd me his excuse (which I then had to ask him to confirm, because he wrote both "no" and "yeah" in the same line). By this time it was 5 days after I sent that post. If he would have let me know right away that he spent his money on a video game instead, I would have messaged you sooner.

When a deal is complete, I will make a final post and edit the subject line to reflect that, and in all probability Sir Luke or one of the other mods will delete the thread soon afterward.
All right sorry, I backed out because well you already had what I offered and i had already bought one so thats why I told Demonofaj he could take it and thought he would so I didnt return to the topic to read the other posts. O well, stuff happens, sorry bout any complications and no hard feelings :)

"Living After Midnight"

A.J. Franzman

Post by A.J. Franzman » Mon Feb 27, 2006 7:06 pm

Geez, I hate to be the one to post another one of these so soon!

not recommended:

eastsider_1

From my request in thread: Wanted: 5" Screen Backlight Tube, eastsider_1 sold me a screen (LCD and backlight only, I presume), acknowledged receiving my payment, but failed to deliver, and is now not responding to my PM.

EDIT: On March 1, I received the screen (postmarked February 26) from a 3rd party, which eastsider_1 says is my screen which was originally mailed to the wrong person. I haven't had a chance to test it yet. I reduced the emphasis on my "not recommended" text above, but due to multiple problems with this transaction I still do not recommend him.
Last edited by A.J. Franzman on Mon Mar 06, 2006 12:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
Mum! Dad! Don't touch it! It's EEE-VIL!

WTD: Donated dead Atari 2600 consoles, mobos, or their ICs.
2600 NTSC cartridges and manuals.
Click for TRADE/SELL and WANTED lists.

Jeff

Post by Jeff » Fri Mar 03, 2006 2:40 pm

NES Fanatic is 50% reccomended, as one of the two shipments has arrived so far.
PS360Wii Fanboy FTW!

sniper_spike

Post by sniper_spike » Fri Mar 03, 2006 3:09 pm

NES_Fanatic is %100 reccomended, my item arrived in near-mint condition, and even a little something extra! A++++++++ (ebay, lol)
Dr. Gregory House wrote:Good lord, are you having a bowel movement or a baby?

Skyone

Post by Skyone » Fri Mar 03, 2006 5:24 pm

Gamer2 partially recommended.

Package was delayed/late because of [illegal] thorough search by USPS because of it's smells of a type of drug.

*weed*

Smelt horrible, but it works great.

NES_fanatic

Post by NES_fanatic » Sun Mar 05, 2006 9:50 pm

sniper_spike wrote:NES_Fanatic is %100 reccomended, my item arrived in near-mint condition, and even a little something extra! A++++++++ (ebay, lol)
Haha, yeah, I wanna make that my kinda signature thing. "You get something extra!"

EDIT:
Jeff wrote:NES Fanatic is 50% reccomended, as one of the two shipments has arrived so far.
Heh heh... yeah. :? I didn't want to keep you waiting so I sent you the parts I already had ahead. I'm shipping the rest as of monday!! And don't worry, "you'll get something extra!":wink:

Turbo Tax 1.0
Portablizer Extraordinaire

Post by Turbo Tax 1.0 » Tue Mar 07, 2006 4:43 pm

machina thanks for the great stuff
he is a great aseller and his deals are female of the dog species
thanks again
when life gives you lemons make flux
snesp mk4

demonofaj
PSN Username:ajsen1gma
Steam ID:demonofaj

Post by demonofaj » Tue Mar 07, 2006 4:45 pm

I didn't get mine yet for some reason :?
"Life's a female of the dog species, then you die.."

Turbo Tax 1.0

Post by Turbo Tax 1.0 » Tue Mar 07, 2006 5:52 pm

i got mine yester day so maybe you'll get yours in a day or 2
when life gives you lemons make flux
snesp mk4

demonofaj
PSN Username:ajsen1gma
Steam ID:demonofaj

Post by demonofaj » Thu Mar 09, 2006 5:31 pm

Still not here, I really really hope it comes tommorrow :?
"Life's a female of the dog species, then you die.."

vb_master

Post by vb_master » Thu Mar 09, 2006 6:17 pm

cennar - man thanks for the deal! I'm still waiting for the GC Power Regulator.

Cennar is amazing! Great deal, fast shipping (from Canada!). A+++++++! Would deal with again!

S q u e e !

Post by S q u e e ! » Mon Mar 13, 2006 11:35 am

God, I'm an idiot. The deal will now take longer, but he is just fine.
Last edited by S q u e e ! on Thu Mar 16, 2006 7:04 pm, edited 3 times in total.
"I like my coffee like I like my women. In a plastic cup."

~Eddie Izzard

Lucretius

Post by Lucretius » Wed Mar 15, 2006 3:45 pm

Hey guys! It's the local pruner. I'm better than the auto for several reasons...or just one. I can pick and choose which posts I want to delete. So if you want a thread saved, just tell me which one and why. If not, once that thread hits page three, it's a good as deleted. That doesn't me tell me everytime you post a mthread there. Just if you have, say, a list with a million items and you expect to come back to again later. Just pop me a pm and I'll keep an eye on it. Sound good?

If you don't, then there'll be no difference between me and the auto and I'll be out of a job! *SAD*
-Luke