WTS/Trade for a G15: Rez for PS2 and other games and stuff.

Looking for a special part, or have extra stuff you don't need? Trade, sell and buy it here. (Note: Transactions are not monitored by benheck.com)

Moderator:Moderators

Dr. KillGood
WTS/Trade for a G15: Rez for PS2 and other games and stuff.

Post by Dr. KillGood » Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:34 am

I want a Logitech G15 real bad! So I am gonna sell my copy of Rez and some other games for $75 so I can buy one!

EDIT:I might just save up for a new motherboard instead...

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.a ... 6823126179

So anyway here are the games in my $75 bundle pack or something? I don't really want to sell them to more then 1 person because I don't want to ship more then one thing. Either pay $75 for the games you want or trade me a new G15, whatever works for you! I list a price I think is reasonable after each game so you pick the ones you want? You could like buy me the G15 and have it mailed to my house then ill mail you the games?

Prices I am not sure about will have a "??" after them. Things I might not want to sell have a * by them.

Games (choose some for $75.00 or more please)

Rez for PS2 perfect condition, manual original box and everything! High is price because its hard to find. It is just to hard for me so I am gonna sell it.($25) -Pending to Krepticor

The Legend of Zelda: Windwaker for Game Cube should be in perfect condition everything included. (Have not looked at it in a while)($15.00)

The Legend of Zelda: The Minish cap for GBA still have Box and everything to my knowledge in perfect condition played it the other day. ($10.00)

*The Legend Of Zelda: Master Quest and original OOT for Game Cube, in great condition disk is scratch free but I think the manual is a little bent up. ($20.00)*

Doom 2 for GBA" Unfortunately I am 99.9% it is a fake I bought it online and learned my lesson about that. A sure fire way to tell is to open it but I need a tri-wing screwdriver might get one soon. It plays fine except it is almost imposable to beat because the armor dose not work, as in you can get armor but it never takes damage and damage goes right to your health. ($2.00??)

Metroid Prime Hunters: perfect condition everything included! All the characters are unlocked for online play, I cant play it online because of our new router. ($15.00)

Nintendo DS Rumble Pack: Works with DS and DS lite but it sticks out of the DS lite because of the size. ($10.00)

Mario Kart DS: Perfect condition I would say 2/3 to 1/2 of characters unlocked box and manual and everything. I don't find it that entertaining. ($15.00)

C&C: Generals with the expansion pack for PC, great condition, disks are fine but the box, if I can find it, is all squished up. ($15.00)

Dark Messiah Might and Magic for PC: Came with my 8800GTS and I just don't feel like playing it. Requires Steam (from valve it is a free download). ($10.00??)

256MB stick of unknown DDR memory, worked last time I used it. Shipped in anti-static bag. I will give you your $ back if it dose not work but it should. ($5.00)

[EDIT]More stuff!
Full Metal Panic DVD boxed set, bought it about a year ago when I getting into the whole anime thing but I just never got fully into it. Perfect condition I paid $75 you pay ($50.00)

Some Game Boy Advanced cables for hooking it into a Game Cube or another GBA: Price they are my brothers but 1:He dose not have a GBA anymore and 2:he will never notice they are gone. ($2.00-$5.00 depending on cable)[/EDIT]

Might haver other stuff I cant think of right now!

PAYMENT: I do not have paypal so mail me a check, or buy the keyboard and have it shipped to me. I won't accept payment till I can get my brother or someone to promise me a ride to the post office :P . I do accept gold bars as a form of payment, though a solid gold toilet seat is preferred.

Sorry but I only want to deal with one person I don't feel like shipping more then one package. I dunno I might I want a G15 bad... :oops:
Last edited by Dr. KillGood on Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:45 pm, edited 3 times in total.

r3ap3r

Post by r3ap3r » Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:16 am

The 3 Zelda games are what im interested in. One question tho, is it PAL?nd another question, do handheld consoles like the GBA have regions like PAL and NTSC? Cheers^_^

Jongamer
PSN Username:Geekystig790
360 GamerTag:Mesu Gitsune

Post by Jongamer » Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:42 pm

Handhelds are region free.

And I am interested in the Doom 2 pirate.

Dr. KillGood

Post by Dr. KillGood » Mon Jul 23, 2007 1:20 pm

So do you need pictures or anything, I don't really want to sell the master quest... I guess I might as well, I don't own a game cube I always use my brothers. I will think about it!

I added a couple things.

dudex77

Post by dudex77 » Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:02 pm

How could you not beat rez? Its not that hard on the dreamcast atleast. Does it come with the vibrator and shirt and stuff? If so im interested in that and minish cap
Kurt_ wrote: I would use tact switches but I want the mushy feel. Mushy = God. (I typed that correctly).

Dr. KillGood

Post by Dr. KillGood » Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:09 pm

Because I suck at it... :(

No I don't have the vibrator thing, but the PS2 controller vibrates? Shirt???

r3ap3r

Post by r3ap3r » Tue Jul 24, 2007 5:06 am

Are the Game Cube games PAL or NTSC it says it on the cover.

Dr. KillGood

Post by Dr. KillGood » Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:18 am

I bought them in the US so whatever it is for USA I guess.

Krepticor

Post by Krepticor » Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:24 am

dibbs on REZ
I refuse to dignify myself with an intelligent and witty signature

Dr. KillGood

Post by Dr. KillGood » Tue Jul 24, 2007 7:01 am

Bah I guess I can mail more then one package... :?

I have a scale so how can I tell how much it is gonna cost to mail each package? How much weight=how much $?

dudex77

Post by dudex77 » Tue Jul 24, 2007 8:22 am

Dr. KillGood wrote: Shirt???
yeah if im not mistaken rez came with a cool package including a shirt, a vibramouse, and headphones
Kurt_ wrote: I would use tact switches but I want the mushy feel. Mushy = God. (I typed that correctly).

Dr. KillGood

Post by Dr. KillGood » Tue Jul 24, 2007 8:31 pm

Either way I do not have those items. Sorry.

Krepticor

Post by Krepticor » Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:14 pm

that was the japan only perfect intoxication set of rez
I refuse to dignify myself with an intelligent and witty signature

johnbjuice

Post by johnbjuice » Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:06 pm

C&C: Generals, Mario Kart DS, Metroid Prime Hunters, NDS Rumble Pack, GBA to GC cables and Master Quest all for $60

PM me and haggle. I would trade too if you're interested.

My Stuff

- Juice 8)

Dr. KillGood

Post by Dr. KillGood » Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:59 pm

GOOD NEWS! My dad agreed to give me a ride to the post office! :D

So lets get this goin!