The Savant Sale is back with a vengeance!

Looking for a special part, or have extra stuff you don't need? Trade, sell and buy it here. (Note: Transactions are not monitored by benheck.com)

Moderator:Moderators

Dark Savant0
The Savant Sale is back with a vengeance!

Post by Dark Savant0 » Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:39 pm

Yeah, uhuh! I just did some inventory, and while I don't have any neato laptops left (you may want to PM me about that, but if I ship any now, they will cost a BIT more :P ), I do have lots of miscellaneous PC parts I figure some of you might need. I'm just going to list a few of the things I have, you guys can take a gander:

2x DVD-Drives (8x?) - $15
2x CD-RW Drives (48x?) - $10
4x CD Drives - $7
5x Network Cards (10mbit and 100mbit available) - $5
3 SCSI Sound Cards - $5
2 SCSI Zip Drives - $10 for both
1 SCSI Jazz Drive with 2x 1GB disks and SCSI card - $15
20x Assorted PC66/100/133 Desktop Memory (32/64/128MB) - $3/$6/$9
4x PC100-133 Laptop Memory (32/64MB) - $3/$6
8X Hard Drives of random sizes from 500MB-8GB - $15 max on any drive
2x Toshiba Portege 7020cts with 64MB Ram bare-bones - $15 apiece
1x Toshiba Tecra 8000 with 64mb Ram bare-bones - $15
4x Floppy Drives - $2
10x Compaq Deskpro 4MB VGA Cards - $5 or $30 for the lot
4x VGA cards of varying memory (but no more than 8MB) - $5
1x PCMCIA Network Card with dongle (WinXP has no drivers) untested - $5
4x Printers of various quality, at least 2 are known working - $15

Note: The above are estimates of items in my possession. I may have more, I may have less. Who knows.

If anyone is interested, I can also offer ISO services to people without broadband access (meaning I will download LEGAL iso files, burn and ship) for a small fee of $5 for up to 4 cd or 1 dvd (meaning I will charge $10 for 5 cd or 2 dvds UNLESS they are somehow in a set) to anywhere in the Continental US. Think Linux or large freeware games(I'll download those large files for you, you tell me where to ship!).

Now, as to terms. I recently had to upgrade my non-CC PayPal account to CC, so use http://www.ppcalc.com/ in order to calculate how much you order. Shipping depends on size and weight of products, so may range from $6-$12 (not including oversized shipments and printers). I accept all sorts of payments from PAYPAL ONLY (I will consider other payment sources from veteran Benheck users at my discretion). I do not ship until the money is in my bank, no chargebacks. PC-Parts are not guaranteed to work, but I am 90% sure they do as they are working pulls. No warranties, no returns.

Sometime tonight I will more accurately post what I have and in what quantity, as well as post more items (hopefully some gaming stuff as well). Honestly, it is either this or I pull stuff apart and make it into art, and I am hoping some old-timers out there have a need for some of this jun... I mean marvels of technology. I will be out of town from tomorrow until wednesday, so PM me or post here to stake your claims (I will take claims based upon timestamps).

Hope someone finds what they need!

vskid
Steam ID:vskid3

Re: The Savant Sale is back with a vengeance!

Post by vskid » Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:52 pm

Dark Savant0 wrote:2x Toshiba Portege 7020cts with 64MB Ram bare-bones - $15 apiece
What exactly is included with the laptops, specs? And is the network card presumed to be working, you just couldn't find drivers? Pics would be nice, too, I want to know if the dongle is sturdy and what the laptops look like (I'd google the laptops, but info on older laptops is hard to find).

CronoTriggerfan

Post by CronoTriggerfan » Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:55 pm

vskid wrote:
Dark Savant0 wrote:2x Toshiba Portege 7020cts with 64MB Ram bare-bones - $15 apiece
What exactly is included with the laptops, specs? And is the network card presumed to be working, you just couldn't find drivers? Pics would be nice, too, I want to know if the dongle is sturdy and what the laptops look like (I'd google the laptops, but info on older laptops is hard to find).
Yeah, I'm wondering about these as well.

CTFan

Dark Savant0

Post by Dark Savant0 » Sat Jun 23, 2007 6:11 pm

The Dongle, I can upload pics of it later. There are no WinXP drivers for it ANYWHERE, although I did manage to get it working under DamnSmallLinux. That was a year ago. I connected it to my Win98 box a second ago and it lit up. I can't test it any more though because my network is down atm. It has a port for a modem dongle, but I only have a network dongle.

The Laptops:
http://www.ciao.co.uk/Toshiba_Portege_7020CT__6517096
http://www.ciao.co.uk/Toshiba_Tecra_8000__17246

They come with 64mb ram, no batteries, no hard drives, no power cables. Nothing. I could go out and waste money on them, but yeah. It would drive up the price astronomically. They work, though, just that they are sitting on my floor.

I'll get pics of them up later tonight, after I eat and pack.

vskid
Steam ID:vskid3

Post by vskid » Sat Jun 23, 2007 6:45 pm

I might want one of the Portege's and the network card, I'll have to talk to my parents, though, I'm low on cash.

sgtpepper

Post by sgtpepper » Sat Jun 23, 2007 10:00 pm

Dark Savant0 wrote:2x DVD-Drives (8x?) - $15
I'm definitely interested in one of those, but maybe both if the shipping isn't too much... so how much for both to 72212 (Little Rock, AR)?
 My iBook's modded logo!
Jobs vs Gates Google Fight!

Dark Savant0

Post by Dark Savant0 » Sun Jun 24, 2007 8:06 am

As for photos, if I can get my main rig back up, you guys will have photos (having troubles atm, hope I resolve them quickly).

Shipping for them would have to be 10 (I dunno if I can ship in anything smaller than flat rate and still be cheaper).

I will be available until 12:30 EST, at which time I will leave for NY (Orientation for College). If I have anything pending, I will try to have it done when I return on Wednesday.

Thanks for the interest.