FS: SMB IV, Dreamcast, and MORE!

Looking for a special part, or have extra stuff you don't need? Trade, sell and buy it here. (Note: Transactions are not monitored by benheck.com)

Moderator:Moderators

Fanboy
FS: SMB IV, Dreamcast, and MORE!

Post by Fanboy » Mon Apr 02, 2007 8:11 pm

That's right, everyone's favorite nuisance is back for a limited time only for [insert one-digit # here] payments of [insert three-digit # here]!
CALL NOW!

Theatrics aside, after frying several things (my VCSp, my RadicaP, and my N64p), I have decided to stop portablizing as it is costing me some serious moolah but not producing worthy results... Either way, I'm selling some old stuff to make some cash...

Famicom Games:

SMB IV:
Starting tomorrow is a bidding war for everyone's favorite rare pirate famicom cart. Bidding is ten days, reserve is set to a number in my head. PM me with the bids. (This is an on-site bid)

SMB III:
Selling this As-Is because I can't get this [insert curse here] pirate cartridge to work. 1.25$

Doctor Mario:
Fun game. This is the real FamiCart, not a pirate. Works fine, it's in good condition to boot. 3.00$

SEGA Consoles:

Dreamcast:
Good condition, functioning, all cords, one control and MadCATz memory card thingy. No games 35.00$

Genesis:
Version 1. Functional. Power cord only. Comes with a free copy of NHL '94... 15.00$

Atari consoles:

VCS 2600:
Four switch model with 1 paddle controller. Sold As-Is, because I can't test it. 10.00$

VCS 2600:
Six switch model with 2 paddle controllers. The connected kind that plug into one slot. Sold As-Is due to the reason listed above. 10.00$

VCS 7800:
Console only. Sold As-Is, but appears to be in good condition.
7.50$

Anywho, that's all I have to offer at the mo'. PM me if you have any questions and, uhh... Thanks for looking at my thread :) .
God Bless Hot Glue

musicmark

Post by musicmark » Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:42 pm

I want the 7800. PM me with a total with shipping to 43228, and where to PayPal the money.

Thanks!

--Mark

Jongamer
PSN Username:Geekystig790
360 GamerTag:Mesu Gitsune

Post by Jongamer » Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:41 am

Ill take Dr.Mario, Money order fine?

Postal Code is 45324 (Or Area Code whatever you want to call it)

Fanboy

Post by Fanboy » Sat Apr 07, 2007 4:45 pm

Dear Friends...
Due to.a.surprise.vacation, I am posting via mobile phone and may not be able. to ship until about the tenth... Forgive.the sloppiness of this message and minor time lag involved... also. for the time being I am only accepting money orders or trades... sorry for the inconvenience for now... I will post back from a more reliable location after vacation has ended...
God Bless Hot Glue