WTB/WTTF: FAMICOM CARTRIDGES

Looking for a special part, or have extra stuff you don't need? Trade, sell and buy it here. (Note: Transactions are not monitored by benheck.com)

Moderator:Moderators

Fanboy
WTB/WTTF: FAMICOM CARTRIDGES

Post by Fanboy » Fri Oct 20, 2006 2:34 pm

I'm looking for, as the title implies, Famicom cartridges. The specific carts are:

Super Mario Bros.
Super Mario Bros. 3
Super Mario Bros. USA
SuperMario World
Super Donkey Kong 2

Donkey Kong
Tetris
Space Invaders

The BLUE cartridges are uncommon pirate carts, and in acceptance that they will be more difficult to locate, I am willing to pay bonus for them... If I can think of any more carts, I will edit them in. The items I have to trade are as follows:

Sega Dreamcast
Sega Genesis 1
Sega Genesis 2
Atari 2600 6-Switch
Atari 2600 4-Switch
Atari 7800

I believe I have cords and controllers for all of the systems, less the Ataris. I even have games for the Genesises! I can also pay in cash money if none of the items tickle your fancy...
God Bless Hot Glue

CronoTriggerfan

Post by CronoTriggerfan » Fri Oct 20, 2006 3:32 pm

Fancy that! I actually own all those carts and more! :lol: Well, actually, my friend moved away to China 3 years ago, and Shanghai is probably the NOAC/pirate home of the world! I can't trade these carts, seeing as they're his and he let me borrow them, but I could ask if he could pick me up some duplicates if he runs into them. I don't know if he'd be able to, but it's worth a shot.

By the way, his little brother owns a SMW2:Yoshi's Island cart, wanna see if that's available as well?

CTFan

Fanboy

Post by Fanboy » Fri Oct 20, 2006 3:39 pm

Forgive the l4m3r5p34k but: OMFG! YES! A MILLION BILLLION BILLION BILLION BILLION BILLION BILLION BILLION (10 to the 42 power I think) YES! PLEASE TRY TO GET ME THOSE CARTS!

Anyway, with that out of my system, you sure those are all FamiCarts? If they are, and are a reasonable price (I'll be the judge :twisted: ) I think I found my carts!

PS: Do they work? Can you test them?
God Bless Hot Glue

CronoTriggerfan

Post by CronoTriggerfan » Fri Oct 20, 2006 3:44 pm

Yeah, they work just fine, I just don't know if my friend is gonna be too keen on giving 'em all up; I'll have to stay up late to talk to him on AIM tonight! :lol:

CTFan

Fanboy

Post by Fanboy » Fri Oct 20, 2006 3:47 pm

Shoot, I think I just accidentally PMed you my response... Crapola! Anyway, assuming he'd let you sell them, could I get a list of Cartridges and their respective prices?
God Bless Hot Glue

NES_fanatic

Post by NES_fanatic » Fri Oct 20, 2006 5:14 pm

By "Super Mario USA" do you mean Super Mario Bros. 2 as it appeared here (as a Doki Doki Panic clone), but available for famicom?

How weird.

Fanboy

Post by Fanboy » Fri Oct 20, 2006 6:28 pm

SMB USA is a pirate cart... It is simply called USA because SMB2 was never released in Japan...
God Bless Hot Glue

jedi knight

Post by jedi knight » Fri Oct 20, 2006 8:32 pm

Meh, I don't post much.

Fanboy

Post by Fanboy » Fri Oct 20, 2006 8:35 pm

I actually have a website now, as in a thread at F42, that sells the carts I want...
God Bless Hot Glue