i am a begener looking for a nes

Looking for a special part, or have extra stuff you don't need? Trade, sell and buy it here. (Note: Transactions are not monitored by benheck.com)

Moderator:Moderators

LittleMouse
i am a begener looking for a nes

Post by LittleMouse » Mon Oct 16, 2006 3:39 pm

hi,

you may have seen this username befor. i am hes little bro. i am looking for a nes or snes with a controler.

Miska

Skyone

Post by Skyone » Mon Oct 16, 2006 3:42 pm

Oh jee-wiz. Please post buying/selling/trading affairs in The Trading Post and please, learn how to type/spell/use grammar.

-Skyler

711owner

Post by 711owner » Mon Oct 16, 2006 7:52 pm

hey he said he was a lil bro i know that means he is a young younger brother.cut him some slack god but still you are alittle right post WTB if you want to uy in the title

Skyone

Post by Skyone » Tue Oct 17, 2006 12:46 am

711owner wrote:hey he said he was a lil bro i know that means he is a young younger brother.cut him some slack god but still you are alittle right post WTB if you want to uy in the title
That had to be the most contraversial post I've seen. Telling me to go easy on him then pointing out that he did not use "WTB." Look around, only about half the people here use those abbreviations.

Aside that, I just suggested he'd think about what forum he's posting in, and his writing is tear-breaking, but not like yours is any better.

Please keep any more discussion of this topic out for this thread and in private, this is his buying thread, and we should leave it like that.

Please continue, LittleMouse. :)

However, I can suggest you check out eBay and your local Salvation Army/Thrift Store... oh, and also gametz.com and digitpress.com forums. Good luck.

-Skyler

711owner

Post by 711owner » Tue Oct 17, 2006 12:54 pm

i ment for going hard on his spelling and grammer and stuff sooooooooo
yah

CronoTriggerfan

Post by CronoTriggerfan » Tue Oct 17, 2006 1:00 pm

711owner wrote:i ment for going hard on his spelling and grammer and stuff sooooooooo
yah
Dude, Sky said stop, so why not just......stop? :roll:

ANYWAY, MasamuneX started a thread selling a couple SNES's right here, if that's the system you want most. Good luck.

CTFan

Jake-Haze

Post by Jake-Haze » Tue Oct 17, 2006 3:17 pm

Skyone wrote:Oh jee-wiz. Please post buying/selling/trading affairs in The Trading Post and please, learn how to type/spell/use grammar.

-Skyler

If he's not old enough to know how to spell very well, he's obviously not old enough to be buying things off the web. I suggest not selling to him.
Vote "Yes!" for the :wtf: icon! Put this in your signature to show your support!

Kurt_
Portablizer
Steam ID:kurbert

Post by Kurt_ » Tue Oct 17, 2006 3:27 pm

ANWAYS!

Children! please! Do you have a snes/nes or not!?
Hey, sup?

CronoTriggerfan

Post by CronoTriggerfan » Tue Oct 17, 2006 3:36 pm

Jake-Haze wrote: If he's not old enough to know how to spell very well, he's obviously not old enough to be buying things off the web. I suggest not selling to him.
And THAT'S what we call being an ass. :roll: Come on, quit the thread hijacking, people. I've sold stuff to this guy before, and I can honestly say he pays promptly and on-time. So keep your groundless opinions to yourself, and quit spamming in a sale thread.

Also, LittleMouse, if worse comes to worse, I have an SNES motherboard or two and possibly a few NOACs if you can't get a deal with anyone else.

CTFan

gamemasterAS
Steam ID:lolz1337face

Post by gamemasterAS » Tue Oct 17, 2006 3:38 pm

Kurt_ wrote:ANWAYS!

Children! please! Do you have a snes/nes or not!?
Yah I say stop bickering andanswer the question. But Im not a modd so.

sameguy

Post by sameguy » Tue Oct 17, 2006 5:53 pm

Wow such disrespect... But yes I do have a snes , how much are you willing to pay for it though?
ahh. but opinions can change and facts can be faulty.