Where to get screens for a N64p in Aus

Looking for a special part, or have extra stuff you don't need? Trade, sell and buy it here. (Note: Transactions are not monitored by benheck.com)

Moderator:Moderators

skeletalmonkey
Location:if you dont know u probly havn't looked in your wardrobe for a while
Where to get screens for a N64p in Aus

Post by skeletalmonkey » Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:43 am

I was wondering if anyone else lived in the Sydney area and knew of a place i could get a psone screen or something similar for my N64p project. or it would be great if someone could sell me one.

Any help you could provide me will be greatly appreciated
the monkey with no skin

*o*

Post by *o* » Wed Jul 26, 2006 4:01 am

ebay

i got one from england for $60...but that was last year
Penn & Teller wrote:It's BULLS#%@

skeletalmonkey
Location:if you dont know u probly havn't looked in your wardrobe for a while

Post by skeletalmonkey » Thu Jul 27, 2006 3:40 am

my parents arn't into the whole ebay scene, all the news about people having their bank account cleaned out and people being scammed. so anything over the net is outta the picture for me unfortunatly. but mabye i could try and bring them into the light, but in the mean time any more suggestions?
the monkey with no skin

Indigno

Post by Indigno » Thu Jul 27, 2006 6:08 am

skeletalmonkey wrote:my parents arn't into the whole ebay scene, all the news about people having their bank account cleaned out and people being scammed. so anything over the net is outta the picture for me unfortunatly. but mabye i could try and bring them into the light, but in the mean time any more suggestions?
even from sites that aren't ebay? Try froogle, there's a lot of decent sites on there that can be trusted to deliver your order, and just check the stars next to your buy and you should be safe.

madc0w
Location:In the ghetto of Larchmont! A HALF-A-MIL HOUSE IS GANGSER!

Post by madc0w » Thu Jul 27, 2006 8:44 am

Maybe you should explain to them that ebay has fraud protection...
I understand though, my parents are like that, though I've gotten by sending money to people through the mail (gannon and gamer2 know what I'm talking about) and using my friend's ebay account.
Kayleigh57020 wrote: "button" is insanity.
Scientology
Dangerous Cult