Canon EOS Elan 7NE SLR Camera/macro, tele, filters+more $299

Looking for a special part, or have extra stuff you don't need? Trade, sell and buy it here. (Note: Transactions are not monitored by benheck.com)

Moderator:Moderators

Mode7
Canon EOS Elan 7NE SLR Camera/macro, tele, filters+more $299

Post by Mode7 » Sun Jul 16, 2006 10:20 pm

With 35mm film, this professional camera yields superior color depth over the standard issue digital camera. Are you looking to dabble in photography with high quality pictures to show for it? This Canon SLR will provide the ticket at a budget price -- perfect for aspiring photographers!

Everything purchased new totaled $900. You can get it used for one-third of the cost.

INCLUDES:
Canon ES Elan 7NE 35mm SLR film camera
Sigma 28-90mm macro lens
Sigma 70-300mm telephoto lens
Quantaray set of 3 close-up filters:
(magnification = 1x, 2x, 4x)
Quantary filters:
Multicoated UV
Diffusion
Circular Polarizer
Fogmaker
Red (R2)
Quantaray flash handle and dedicated
bounce flash (QB-6500A)
1 Remote controller (Canon RC-1)
1 Lens Pen (for cleaning lenses and filters)
1 Quantaray Tripod (QSX-9001)
1 Sigma carrying case
3 Rolls of film (50 & 100 ISO color slide and 3200 ISO B&W)
36 frames per roll

CONDITION:

The camera shows only minor cosmetic signs of wear. The silver lens ring (that really serves no other function than to hold the lens) has some tiny scratches on the front. The metal flash holder and and strap holders have very small lines of paint removed from general use. Again, these are hard to notice and really can't be noticed until closer inspection. They do not detract from the over all appearance of the camera. I would hazard the camera to be at 92-95% in it's present condition.

There is no dustcap. This camera cannot be stored individually without a lens as a result. This is notinherently bad, but you just need to have a lens on it at all times.

I have included TWO lenses -- both of which have no scratchs on their front and back glass. Each has minor cosmetic blemishes, both of which are the result of paint. These stains are small and not in the important places (the top where the numbers are). The macro has one partially-rubbed off light gray stain 1cm wide on the bottom rear and three partially-rubbed off red marks within 2cm of each other off to the right and center of the markings. As for the telephoto lens, there are two partially-rubbed light greay markings to the front underside at left of the number measurings. There are also four VERY LIGHT light gray markings in the vicinity of the lens body underside. NONE OF THE MARKINGS ON THESE TWO LENSES ARE ENOUGH TO OBSCURE USE OF THE MEASUREMENTS, NEITHER ARE THEY SERIOUS ENOUGH TO BE COSMETIC EYESORES. The macro lens cap has light paint chipping on the logo. I give both lenses 92s and the included lens hoods 82s.

The filters are all used, but excellent. The multi-coated UV is the exception with scratches of varying lightness sprinkled throught the glass. I give the others a 95 and that one an 85.

The bag is used an holds up well. Nothing bad with it at all. 90 grade

The tripod has seen heavy use, but I give it a respectable 83. Nothing wrong with it's operation, it's just slightly painted in small places and scraped and the little 4mm push button that interlocks with cameras is lost, but that won't destroy anything.
Everything else is either new or unnecessary to grade. The film is unused, the lens pen can still clean, and the remote hasn't been beat up and the battery still works.

Overall, a resounding deal. I can accept Money Order and PayPal and will ship through USPS using the shipping option of your choice.
"The Nintendo stradegy will work everywhere except in America where most people dont give things a chance."

Time may prove the quoter wrong. =)