WTB: Intec Screen Pad.

Looking for a special part, or have extra stuff you don't need? Trade, sell and buy it here. (Note: Transactions are not monitored by benheck.com)

Moderator:Moderators

Geebs61
WTB: Intec Screen Pad.

Post by Geebs61 » Wed Jul 12, 2006 2:19 pm

Hey, I snapped the ribbon cable going from the mobo/controller to the lcd on my Intec screen pad. Other than that I have a working portable NES. I really want to get this thing up and running but I dont want to pay more than $25(what I paid for the first one) and the only ones I can find are selling for $70 or more. If anyone has one they are willing to sell, or just sell the lcd and ribbon cable or just sell me the little brown ribbon or something, I would really appreciate it.

Also, are the hip gears the same size as the intecs? last time I saw a hip gear mobo it was relatively HUGE. If they are similar I would opt for one of those. Its just that I am extremely tight on space in my case, and I know for a fact the intec fits.

Help me Obi-wan Kenobi, you're my only hope.
"Being a teenager is to experience a renaissance of the body, mind and spirit. It is to experience life at it’s fullest." - Cliff Eiffler

Super Cameraman

Post by Super Cameraman » Wed Jul 12, 2006 2:32 pm

I could give you the screen with the ribbon cable attached. If it works that way. I broke my mobo, but the screen's fine.

-Super
If you're looking at this post and it was made before 2008, just ignore it.

Geebs61

Post by Geebs61 » Fri Jul 14, 2006 4:00 pm

Super Cameraman wrote:I could give you the screen with the ribbon cable attached. If it works that way. I broke my mobo, but the screen's fine.

-Super
That would be awesome. Its all I need really. Hopefully the hardware isnt different from yours and mine and the cales are the same. How much do you want for it?
"Being a teenager is to experience a renaissance of the body, mind and spirit. It is to experience life at it’s fullest." - Cliff Eiffler