FS: Ltd. Ed. Nintendo DS, Jump Superstars, and SNES stuff

Looking for a special part, or have extra stuff you don't need? Trade, sell and buy it here. (Note: Transactions are not monitored by benheck.com)

Moderator:Moderators

CronoTriggerfan
FS: Ltd. Ed. Nintendo DS, Jump Superstars, and SNES stuff

Post by CronoTriggerfan » Sun May 07, 2006 10:39 am

After building my SNESp, I've realized that my DS is seriously gathering some dust over there. As much as I'm looking forward to new DS titles, I'm completely content with my good 'ol SNES games. Plus, I've realized how many classic RPGs I've never even played! (FF6, anyone?) Long story short, getting rid of my DS and my only game for it, Jump Superstars. I'm also selling off an SNES Game Genie and maybe some games and controllers. Here's the lowdown:

NINTENDO DS
Limited Edition Red/Silver DS w/Mario Kart strap
PERFECT condition, no scratches AT ALL, both screens in excellent condition
Comes BOXED with original DS Owner's Manual
Comes w/charger
Make offer

JUMP SUPERSTARS
This game deserves a bit of an introduction: It's a fighting game with battle mechanics almost identical to that of Super Smash Bros., only instead of Nintendo characters, you play as Shonen Jump characters! Naruto, Goku, Sasuke, Kenshin Himura, Yami Yugi, BoBoBo, Monkey D. Luffe, and over 50 others fighting it out in this awesome game! It's in Japanese, but since it's a fighting game, it really requires no previous knowledge of Japanese. If you ever do get confused with the kanji, then IGN.com has an excellent guide. I was playing this game as if it were in English with the help of the guide. It will run just fine on an American DS.
So it'll come with:
Jump Superstars cart
Manual, perfect condition
Box, perfect condition
All those little paper things that come in the box
$50 shipped EDIT: Meh, $45

SNES STUFF
Game Genie cart, $10 shipped
Donkey Kong Country, $7 shipped
Super Empire Strikes Back, $7 shipped
Battletoads in Battlemaniacs, $7 shipped
Maybe more on the way!

So that's what I'm selling. I could give a discount to anyone who buys the DS and the game together. I'll have pics up later. So, anyone interested?

CTFan

PS- I can only ship to US buyers, and accept only Money Orders, personal checks, or mailed cash. Sorry, no PayPal.[/b]
Last edited by CronoTriggerfan on Sun May 07, 2006 10:09 pm, edited 3 times in total.

PancakeGoblin

Post by PancakeGoblin » Sun May 07, 2006 5:59 pm

Awesome, but 2 things.

1. The Mario Kart Ltd. Edition DS is hardly limited edition, they are immensely released.

2. Why no included Mario Kart? :o
Yes, I'm Jeff. There you have it.

vb_master

Post by vb_master » Sun May 07, 2006 6:03 pm

Trades for Jump Superstars?

CronoTriggerfan

Post by CronoTriggerfan » Sun May 07, 2006 6:08 pm

PancakeGoblin wrote:Awesome, but 2 things.

1. The Mario Kart Ltd. Edition DS is hardly limited edition, they are immensely released.

Red DS was only available for wholesale for 2 weeks; the rest are just extras, be it there are quite a few of them out there. However, it's still harder to find than your average DS. And I sold Mario Kart to my sister for $25. Sorry.

And I'm not accepting trades right now unless you have a Pro Action Replay MK 2 or 3 for the SNES. Otherwise, I'm saving up money to spend on a MIDI keyboard and the CCAG Show.

CTFan

CronoTriggerfan

Post by CronoTriggerfan » Sun May 07, 2006 7:30 pm

EDIT: I dropped the price for Jump Superstars to $45 shipped, if that changes anyone's mind. So NO ONE wants a DS or the game? I just wanted to give you guys the opportunity, but if no one wants them, Ebay is looking pretty good.....

CTFan

CronoTriggerfan

Post by CronoTriggerfan » Sun May 07, 2006 10:10 pm

EDIT 2X: I just added an SNES section of stuff to sell. See first post.

xelion

Post by xelion » Mon May 08, 2006 7:41 am

Hey man, remember me? :P lol, got a midi keyboard, interested in trading that for the DS? I've been wanting a DS for awhile now, I'd rather have a PSP but those are like twice as much... So how about it? The keyboard I would say is worth around 100 bucks, so that and maybe... 20 bucks? Let me know. I'd pay for shipping on the keyboard of course.

kidw/32+systems

Post by kidw/32+systems » Mon May 08, 2006 9:27 am

If you don't sell the DS or Jump Superstars and the microvision bring them to CCAGshow.
PlayChoice games 50/54 37 toppers

PancakeGoblin

Post by PancakeGoblin » Tue May 09, 2006 6:12 pm

CronoTriggerfan wrote:
PancakeGoblin wrote:Awesome, but 2 things.

Red DS was only available for wholesale for 2 weeks; the rest are just extras, be it there are quite a few of them out there. However, it's still harder to find than your average DS. And I sold Mario Kart to my sister for $25. Sorry.

And I'm not accepting trades right now unless you have a Pro Action Replay MK 2 or 3 for the SNES. Otherwise, I'm saving up money to spend on a MIDI keyboard and the CCAG Show.

CTFan
Sounds reasonable, other then the reply for the first one. My local best buy still gets new shipments.

Anyway, do you take pancakes as a currency?*

(which means I'm not interested at the moment)
Yes, I'm Jeff. There you have it.

CronoTriggerfan

Post by CronoTriggerfan » Wed May 10, 2006 12:41 pm

CronoTriggerfan wrote:the rest are just extras
That applies to Nintendo's resale distributors too, so no suprise that they're still getting new shipments.

Also, please don't spam unless w/offers. You had me excited there for a minute!

And on a related note, the red DS is no longer available; it's been sold!

CTFan

gamemasterAS
Steam ID:lolz1337face

Post by gamemasterAS » Thu May 11, 2006 3:21 pm

i want JUMP but 45$ is to much for me. And I understand that it was an import.

CronoTriggerfan

Post by CronoTriggerfan » Thu May 11, 2006 3:31 pm

GamemasterAS, drop me a PM and maybe I can negotiate w/you. If it's even too expensive then, I could always hold it for you until you could scounger up the dough. And yes, it was an import, but it'll run on any DS, and fighting games really don't require you to know kanji.

CTFan