Chainfire95's FS/T Thread (NEW ITEMS AS OF 4/6/11)

Looking for a special part, or have extra stuff you don't need? Trade, sell and buy it here. (Note: Transactions are not monitored by benheck.com)

Moderator:Moderators

King Kolton9
Re: Chainfire95's FS/T Thread (NEW ITEMS AS OF 4/6/11)

Post by King Kolton9 » Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:20 am

[quote="chainfire95"]So, I'm cleaning out my studio and I am going to be posting items here as I go. They're a little random so bare with me. I can negotiate on all prices and I ship fast. I'm open to trades, entertain me with your suggestions. For payment I only accept Cash on delivery or Paypal. Feel free to ask questions on this thread or a message. Additional Pictures by request. quote]
I want to give my neace a birtday present, so you can take anything you think is a fair trade from my list except the computer, for the dsi.
Ever heard the saying "Half full, or half empty?"
Well, If you measure the cup, and put a line in the middle, and fill to the line, it's half full, but If you fill it to the top, and drink to the line it's half empty!

vskid
Steam ID:vskid3

Post by vskid » Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:27 am

King Kolton9 wrote:
chainfire95 wrote:So, I'm cleaning out my studio and I am going to be posting items here as I go. They're a little random so bare with me. I can negotiate on all prices and I ship fast. I'm open to trades, entertain me with your suggestions. For payment I only accept Cash on delivery or Paypal. Feel free to ask questions on this thread or a message. Additional Pictures by request.
I want to give my neace a birtday present, so you can take anything you think is a fair trade from my list except the computer, for the dsi.
I'm sure every little girl wants a DSi that doesn't turn on. Why not just give her the DS in your for sale thread?

King Kolton9

Post by King Kolton9 » Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:36 am

vskid wrote:
King Kolton9 wrote:
chainfire95 wrote:So, I'm cleaning out my studio and I am going to be posting items here as I go. They're a little random so bare with me. I can negotiate on all prices and I ship fast. I'm open to trades, entertain me with your suggestions. For payment I only accept Cash on delivery or Paypal. Feel free to ask questions on this thread or a message. Additional Pictures by request.
I'm sure every little girl wants a DSi that doesn't turn on. Why not just give her the DS in your for sale thread?
Well she is 1, and her brothers have a dsi XL each, and I didn't reaize it didn't tur on. I can't give her mine, because though I rarely use it I do, plus I was going to give her my gba, but its cracked, and not the screen, it needs cleaned BADLY, and overall needs repaired. finnaly i want her to show up her brothers...
Well, If you measure the cup, and put a line in the middle, and fill to the line, it's half full, but If you fill it to the top, and drink to the line it's half empty!

chainfire95

Post by chainfire95 » Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:40 pm

I assume you do not want it then, now that you know the condition? :p
A truly wise man can entertain a thought without accepting it. A fool cannot withhold past judgments but instead closes his mine to new possibilities. Someone who wants to innovate simply needs to forget what everyone says isn't possible.

King Kolton9

Post by King Kolton9 » Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:49 pm

chainfire95 wrote:I assume you do not want it then, now that you know the condition? :p
nope.