FS: NOAC / PowerJoys for sale!!

Looking for a special part, or have extra stuff you don't need? Trade, sell and buy it here. (Note: Transactions are not monitored by benheck.com)

Moderator:Moderators

dankicksass

Post by dankicksass » Thu Apr 27, 2006 9:40 pm

Dark Savant0 wrote:No, I meant if I bought them separetly (sp?). I would get hoodwinked from someone like liksang or someone on ebay.

Looks like I am going to eat my words, though. Could you email me your paypal so I can buy one?
Lik-Sang wouldn't have such a good reputation if they screwed people over. I've dealt with both Lik-Sang and Play-Asia, and they both ship quickly and are reasonable on most items. Where else can you get a brand new Sega Genesis controller for $0.15?

Here's to hoping brandon9271 gets my email about these NOACs.
Edit: Thanks Brandon!
I don't like forum signatures.

Dark Savant0

Post by Dark Savant0 » Fri Apr 28, 2006 1:36 pm

dankicksass wrote:
Dark Savant0 wrote:No, I meant if I bought them separetly (sp?). I would get hoodwinked from someone like liksang or someone on ebay.

Looks like I am going to eat my words, though. Could you email me your paypal so I can buy one?
Lik-Sang wouldn't have such a good reputation if they screwed people over. I've dealt with both Lik-Sang and Play-Asia, and they both ship quickly and are reasonable on most items. Where else can you get a brand new Sega Genesis controller for $0.15?

Here's to hoping brandon9271 gets my email about these NOACs.
Edit: Thanks Brandon![/quote

Only that they charge me a buttload for the smallest of things (shipping). They do ship quick, I agree on that.

dankicksass

Post by dankicksass » Fri Apr 28, 2006 8:02 pm

Dark Savant0 wrote:Only that they charge me a buttload for the smallest of things (shipping). They do ship quick, I agree on that.
Oh hey I can ship you a convertor if you want one. It's from Yobo, but will work in any Famicom or 60-pin NOAC. Plastic cover helps hold it in a Famicom slot, but can be removed to show the bare PCB if its used for a portable. $6, shipped same day as payment.
I don't like forum signatures.

Dark Savant0

Post by Dark Savant0 » Sat Apr 29, 2006 9:48 am

dankicksass wrote:
Dark Savant0 wrote:Only that they charge me a buttload for the smallest of things (shipping). They do ship quick, I agree on that.
Oh hey I can ship you a convertor if you want one. It's from Yobo, but will work in any Famicom or 60-pin NOAC. Plastic cover helps hold it in a Famicom slot, but can be removed to show the bare PCB if its used for a portable. $6, shipped same day as payment.
PM'ed back.

brandon9271

Post by brandon9271 » Mon May 01, 2006 9:57 am

hey everybody.. Just wanted to let you guys know that I've had to go up on the shipping rates because UPS has gone up on theirs. I just went to calculate shipping charges for a few folk and it was about $9.50 for a 4lb 12x12x8in box ! That's nuts! but as you can probably guess I cant charge $5 shipping anymore :? BUT I can use a UPS account at work and still get a bit of a discount so I'll be able to ship for about $7.50 to USA and about $11-$12 to Canada. OF course this doesnt apply to people who've already paid.. they got in "before the buzzer" :wink:

Dark Savant0

Post by Dark Savant0 » Sat May 06, 2006 3:16 pm

I paid, so did you ship? I sent an email as to this, but just would like to make sure.

Sorry for the topic kick.

brandon9271

Post by brandon9271 » Sat May 06, 2006 3:29 pm

hey Dark Savant0, sorry I took a while to get back to ya.. I've been busier than a one armed juggler lately.. but I did get the payment and it will go out UPS first thing Monday.. Ill send you the tracking number as soon as I get it.. Sorry for the delay and thanks for your purchase! :D

SgtBowhack

Post by SgtBowhack » Sat May 06, 2006 3:32 pm

gannon is trying to get a pool going for cheap Family Converters, which would go great with these ;)

Dark Savant0

Post by Dark Savant0 » Sat May 06, 2006 3:46 pm

Damn that gannon. If he had said so earlier, I could have bought one from him. I got mine from dankicksass instead. :P

brandon9271

Post by brandon9271 » Sat May 06, 2006 3:56 pm

well.. the one you got from dankicksass has a plastic casing around it and depending on what you're going to do with it I'd rather have one like that. The Family Converter with the "raw" circuit board just makes me nervous.. like its going to break in half. Not to mention that it can be tricky getting the thing oriented right but with the plastic casing you can really plug the cart in backwards AFAIK...

[off topic]

Next week is E3 WHOO HOOO! Finally get the see the Nintendo Wii (god I hate that name) in action! Red Steel, Metroid Prime 3, Zelda: Twilight Princess... Plus PS3, Unreal Engine 3, CryEngine2... yeah.. I'm a geek! :D

[/off topic]

SgtBowhack

Post by SgtBowhack » Sat May 06, 2006 4:01 pm

Yeah, the Family Converter is kind of iffy, but for $2 + shipping... can't complain ;)

brandon9271

Post by brandon9271 » Sat May 06, 2006 4:26 pm

this is true! :)

Neildo_64
Portablizer

Post by Neildo_64 » Mon May 08, 2006 11:13 pm

Brandon, I was gonna send you money a long time ago, but, long story short, I didnt. Anyway, if you still got some and still selling, throw me an e-mail, PM, or post it here and Ill get you the money this time. :roll: Sorry about it before. I gotta pay $2 more now. :lol:

brandon9271

Post by brandon9271 » Tue May 09, 2006 12:00 am

Hey Neil! yeah I still have quite a few of them but I'm very tempted to not sell anymore of them.. Reason being, of the two that Ive shipped so far UPS lost one and the other one seems like it may have been damaged in shipping.. I'm not making any money off of these as it is and with the hassle of having to file claims with UPS and send replacements its really becoming a pain.. BUT I guess I could sell you one since you asked a while back. If you and DarkSavant have better luck with yours then I guess I'll continue to sell them.. have to wait and see..

Neildo_64
Portablizer

Post by Neildo_64 » Tue May 09, 2006 6:15 am

Hey, thanks :D . That really sucks about the UPS :? . Good luck with that. :) I still have your address and stuff, so I'll send you a check later today. Thanks again.