Snesp question.

Hey, making some projects from my book? Got a question about something? Wanna share what you've done? Here's the place - go for it!

Moderator:Moderators

Mikeyman64
Snesp question.

Post by Mikeyman64 » Tue Feb 21, 2006 5:08 pm

Hey is there any way to add plugs to the hand built Snes that let you attach a TV and controller to it?
Go Here! On Your Wii!

Matt. 5:27

bicostp
Steam ID:bicostp

Post by bicostp » Tue Feb 21, 2006 5:19 pm

There certainly is!

What you want to do is solder some female RCA jacks onto the places where you attatch the screen wires. (connect both the screen and the connector to the same points, don't connect one to the other.)

DO the same thing for the audio leads.

This will give you jacks to connect any old RCA (red-yellow-white) cable to your portable, to connect it to a TV.

As far as the second controller goes, seperate the plastic controller jacks if they're together, and solder some wires between it and the player 2 spots on the motherboard .Just make sure you wire it correctly (the same way it originally was), and it will work as a player 2 connector.

When you add jacks like this, make sure you add some material behind them, so you have something solid to push against when you connect things.

Mikeyman64

Post by Mikeyman64 » Tue Feb 21, 2006 5:23 pm

So would I have to buy anything that isn't already on the Snes mini? I'm kinda new to this but I sorta understand.
Go Here! On Your Wii!

Matt. 5:27