I just ordered the book.

Hey, making some projects from my book? Got a question about something? Wanna share what you've done? Here's the place - go for it!

Moderator:Moderators

Klefmung
I just ordered the book.

Post by Klefmung » Tue Jan 24, 2006 8:25 pm

What am I to expect? And after thoroughly reading, what do I tackle first? Basically, when I read this book, will I be confuzzled to the max, or does it have something for us simpletons to do while we actually remove the element of simpleton? Sorry If I made myself confusing, but I am a little jittery right now.

Metroid fan

Post by Metroid fan » Tue Jan 24, 2006 8:52 pm

All in all it's easy i'm just messed up and made the case of my snesp a little to small but with a little luck it will work ok I just need to cut off some of the psone screen *phew!!*

Sparkfist
Forum Administrator

Re: I just ordered the book.

Post by Sparkfist » Tue Jan 24, 2006 11:31 pm

Klefmung wrote:What am I to expect? And after thoroughly reading, what do I tackle first? Basically, when I read this book, will I be confuzzled to the max, or does it have something for us simpletons to do while we actually remove the element of simpleton? Sorry If I made myself confusing, but I am a little jittery right now.
Its a down to Earth book, the language is simple and easy to understand. Ben doesn't get into technical details on these things. It's basicly your shopping list of parts, a map to where to solder pins and tells you what other modifications you might need to do. In other words a step-by-step instruction manual to making a portable console gaming system.
vskid wrote:Nerd = likes school, does all their homework, dies if they don't get 100% on every assignment
Geek = likes technology, dies if the power goes out and his UPS dies too

I am a geek.