Just picked up the book..

Hey, making some projects from my book? Got a question about something? Wanna share what you've done? Here's the place - go for it!

Moderator:Moderators

yuppicide
Just picked up the book..

Post by yuppicide » Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:57 pm

I just bought the book today.. took me awhile to get it. No local Borders stores had it in stock.. I didn't feel like driving 20 mins to get it. Too bad because I had a Borders gift certificate. So, I tried Barnes & Nobles down the street from me. They had it and would put it aside!

I go there like 2 hours later and nobody had any idea what I was talking about! They didn't have the book under my name. The system showed 2 in stock and we couldn't find it. They asked the lady who was working customer service and she had no idea either. So, I decide to buy a magazine instead and as I'm standing in line I'm peeking behind the counter.. I spot the book! I knew what it looked like since all ExtremeTech look the same. They had my last name spelled wrong!

So I went back and told the customer service people I found it, because I had them order a copy and the guy tells the lady and she goes "Oh! Now I remember, sorry!" lol.

Can't wait to build something.. I already have a 5" PSONE screen I bought awhile ago brand new, and also have a top of the line cordness Dremel.

cowsgoquack101
Steam ID:cowsgoquack101

Post by cowsgoquack101 » Tue Jan 10, 2006 12:13 am

Well congrats on the book having. I hate people...but anyway what portable are you going to build?