Great Book

Hey, making some projects from my book? Got a question about something? Wanna share what you've done? Here's the place - go for it!

Moderator: Moderators

watsupchuk

Great Book

Post by watsupchuk » Fri Dec 30, 2005 5:29 pm

Thanks Ben, I had started an Atari 2600 portable project (with errors as indicated by my previous post) but, your book cleared up any questions. By the way, thanks for all of the replys (which equaled exactly zero). As I see, you will lend a hand to the guy who wants to use his portable screen for a DVD "playa" (you know who you are) but not to a felllow geek in training. BTW, my problem was traced to a 2600 mod not mentioned prior to Ben's release of " solution to that annoying IC thing" I followed the directions posted on the origonal site, did not see the "stupid IC". After much testing, retesting, O-scoping and tweaking, I realized that I was in over my head and needed to re-check my references (limited as they are). That was just about the time this new thread was posted. On my 2600 board, in place of the "stupid IC" was.... a 4.7uf capacitor and a 24k ohm resistor. Coincidence, I think not. I welcome any response....

watsupchuk, no website (no time) no blog (no time); Atari, well....I'll make time.