error on page 243?

Hey, making some projects from my book? Got a question about something? Wanna share what you've done? Here's the place - go for it!

Moderator:Moderators

Super Mulletman
error on page 243?

Post by Super Mulletman » Fri Dec 02, 2005 7:38 pm

It would seem like one of the lines for the X button goes to one of the chips' little half-circle indentations, but no pin. The line is on the left side of the chip in the lower middle of the second diagram, page 243. So which pin does it go to (it would probably be easiest to understand if put into .jpeg form, or some other picture) ?

Also, it's no problem for me, but in the first diagram on the same page, it would appear that the left button doesn't connect to the ground. I actually didn't even notice this until I had already set up my own little diagram, with said problem not even there.

Kayleigh57020

ROFL

Post by Kayleigh57020 » Wed Dec 28, 2005 8:22 am

Super Mulletman wrote:It would seem like one of the lines for the X button goes to one of the chips' little half-circle indentations, but no pin.
"button" is insanity.

jeep

Re: ROFL

Post by jeep » Wed Dec 28, 2005 8:47 am

Kayleigh57020 wrote:
Super Mulletman wrote:It would seem like one of the lines for the X button goes to one of the chips' little half-circle indentations, but no pin.
"button" is insanity.

What the hell ???

Unidentified Assilant

Post by Unidentified Assilant » Fri Dec 30, 2005 6:48 am

noobs suck, spambots are worse... how do those things work?

Somebody please buy my Dreamcast >_> £20+shipping :)